MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C-Class (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204-83/)
-   -   2008 c350 i got video in motion (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/222558-2008-c350-i-got-video-motion.html)

NycOren 12-14-2007 09:58 PM

2008 c350 i got video in motion

i just bought my car dec,6 2007 it's the Saks 5th ave Ed .the car is beautiful but the video wasn't playin when i was in motion .i searched to find a way i could do it and i called several places and they asked for over 500 buks .but it wouldn't play with the command they wanted me to buy a separate unit to watch the dvd are you serious there bugin out .i called MBDOCTOR and he was the only one who knew how to bypass the video in motion with a module and it works .Thankyou MBDOCTOR i only paid 350 dollars for it and i could also watch the AUX and VIDEO in Motion. i'm from nyc i paid 45,000 for a car i expect to have Video in Motion,My friends love it after a club we throw on a music video Dammm.it was worth ever penny you guys got to get it to understand ..the website is WWW.MBDOCTOR.COM he's got a few left ..good luck.
here is a video of me driving after i installed the adapter i bought from WWW.MBDOCTOR.COM .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcw4U7Kwk84

NycOren 12-14-2007 10:12 PM

Oh yeah you can put the part in yourself it's plug and play .works like a charm

pmb600 12-14-2007 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by NycOren (Post 2551798)
i'm from nyc i paid 45,000 for a car i expect to have Video in Motion,

It doesn't matter if you paid for a $200,000K Bentley. In the US, they cannot have video in motion (legally) in the front seat.

NycOren 12-14-2007 11:12 PM

well i got it thanks to MBDOCTOR whether it's legal or illegall it works in my C350.

GPI 12-15-2007 02:36 AM

Where do you actually install the adaptor?
Will it still play at 60mph or more?

NycOren 12-15-2007 02:40 AM

it plays 100mph you install it behind the radio .i was driving while taking the video thats why i didn't drive fast .but it work all the time and as fast as you go trust me i know i drove 100mph it still worked ..good luck with it and enjoy your car

stephensong 12-15-2007 08:16 AM

After you have an accident make sure that the video is turned off and the claims adjuster does not find out what you were doing or you will be in for the battle of your life.

PoaMike 12-15-2007 08:23 AM

Lmao Bootleg version of AmericanGangster and ViM... A cops wetdream. Not only would you get pulled over for the ViM now the FBI will come for that Bootleg lol. Nice man iv been looking for something like this.

ATSOBE 12-15-2007 09:37 AM

How do you remove the radio to install this does anyone have any clue or diagram

pmb600 12-15-2007 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by NycOren (Post 2551899)
well i got it thanks to MBDOCTOR whether it's legal or illegall it works in my C350.

That's cool, I would do it myself if I bought a new C-Class. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew it's really not Mercedes fault, it is a legal requirement that they have to comply with.

NycOren 12-15-2007 07:04 PM

it's a pretty good bootleg let me tell you ,sick movie .you guys got jokes
i like the sense of humor ..haaaa i got video in motion so my passengers can watch a video instead of giving me an earache.think about it who is gonna watch a dvd in there car in park for 2 hours ..haaaaa thats stupid if you dont have video in motion the dvd aint worth shiit seriously

PoaMike 12-15-2007 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by NycOren (Post 2552860)
it's a pretty good bootleg let me tell you ,sick movie .you guys got jokes
i like the sense of humor ..haaaa i got video in motion so my passengers can watch a video instead of giving me an earache.think about it who is gonna watch a dvd in there car in park for 2 hours ..haaaaa thats stupid if you dont have video in motion the dvd aint worth **** seriously

Pssh. Sorry but I rather go get a DvD and pop that bad boy & park in some random back ally of a parking lot and have a good night with the random date from school... Better then 20bucks for some overrated movie (The Mist... horriable) Cheap date plus it impresses the date because of the car. 2 problems... The back seats are hard to move around in with two people and the smell of sweat and... other stuff stays in the car lol. :ladysman:

-Mike:y

nychokeyplaya35 08-15-2008 01:45 AM

VIM

I live in NY also most places told me 700 bucks and up installed on the VIM... I am just curious was it hard to install the adapter when u got it how long it take you I am prolly gonna spend the $350...

Normandie4life 08-15-2008 03:30 AM

oh everyone shut the fuuk up man the guy liked it did it who gives if its illegal or whatever dont like it dont even comment .

anyways thats tight man i am gonna do the same thing fukkk the cops and all that bull**** enjoy life and if u put that device on ur car dont mean ur gonna be watching a movie while you drive you can put a music video or whateverz.

have fun

Saks_C350_Sport 08-16-2008 06:35 PM

where I live, the cops seem to have alot better things to do than stop a car for VIM.... to each his own. I want it for the SOLE purpose of being able to enter nav info while driving. my last vehicle had an Alpine flip with nav which worked wonderfully and you could enter info while driving. pulling over in my C is a PITA.

pmb600 08-17-2008 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Saks_C350_Sport (Post 3001665)
where I live, the cops seem to have alot better things to do than stop a car for VIM.... to each his own. I want it for the SOLE purpose of being able to enter nav info while driving. my last vehicle had an Alpine flip with nav which worked wonderfully and you could enter info while driving. pulling over in my C is a PITA.

Voice Control works while driving.