C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

any lemons so far?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any lemons so far?

if anybody can tell me if theyve lemoned a mercedes before how was it or specifically the new c class
Old 01-02-2008, 09:38 AM

528i, GLK
Originally Posted by c class boy
if anybody can tell me if theyve lemoned a mercedes before how was it or specifically the new c class
I suggest you do a search on the older c-class forum... this is a w204 forum... we tend to talk about w204 here.... so far, I've not hear any lemon except for some guy with burned out pulley at 800miles or something.....

other than that its some rattling noise here and there and some broken plastic pieces.....
Old 01-02-2008, 11:53 AM

2008 C300
Not really a lemon but.....

My entire audio p1 package is really glitchy... heres a list of problems

1. Bluetooth... This has never worked since I got the car. My phone connects shows my name, I can make calls and hear the person on the other line. But it looks like my mic is broken. Ive tried it with 3 different phones. Still nothing.

2. Ipod integration... This has been hit or miss. It will work for a while, then for hours the car wont even recognize that there is an ipod connected. Ive tried both my ipod classic, and my new nano...

3. The Audio system... This has been the most frustrating part. Couple days ago my audio system would completely restart itself over and over again. It has gotten so bad at times that I have to turn the volume down and let it do its thing. The system will play for about a minute, then shut off then restart so I get the mercedes logo/ warning sign. This cycles over and over....

Ive been to busy to get it in for service... Im a bit upset that it doesn't just work to begin with... I dont feel that its right to take my car in for a two day service 72 hours after I take delivery......
Old 01-02-2008, 03:27 PM

528i, GLK
Originally Posted by ocrane

1. Bluetooth... This has never worked since I got the car. My phone connects shows my name, I can make calls and hear the person on the other line. But it looks like my mic is broken. Ive tried it with 3 different phones. Still nothing.

2. Ipod integration... This has been hit or miss. It will work for a while, then for hours the car wont even recognize that there is an ipod connected. Ive tried both my ipod classic, and my new nano...

3. The Audio system... This has been the most frustrating part. Couple days ago my audio system would completely restart itself over and over again. It has gotten so bad at times that I have to turn the volume down and let it do its thing. The system will play for about a minute, then shut off then restart so I get the mercedes logo/ warning sign. This cycles over and over....

Ive been to busy to get it in for service... Im a bit upset that it doesn't just work to begin with... I dont feel that its right to take my car in for a two day service 72 hours after I take delivery......
is this P1 with MM package or just P1?
Old 01-02-2008, 05:04 PM

c300 sport 4matic
Originally Posted by ocrane

My COMMAND Nav screen would also turn on and off on its own. The screen would flip out and then retract on its own. I brought it to the dealer and they replaced the COMMAND system, and it hasn't happened since.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:16 PM

2008 C300
Originally Posted by webada
is this P1 with MM package or just P1?

mine is the P1 no MM
Old 01-03-2008, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 C350
Just had the 3K mile checkup and no problems. The TPMS acted up, but it was just the weather and has been fine since being reset.