MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C-Class (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204-83/)
-   -   Would you consider these fake? (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/261331-would-you-consider-these-fake.html)

Bokx_350 09-17-2008 03:49 PM

Would you consider these fake?

I know they are not genuine, but they sure are tempting.
Would it really make a difference if a replica wheel had the AMG logo?.
Would that make them.... FAKES?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-ME...spagenameZWDVW

hutch300 09-17-2008 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bokx_350 (Post 3058529)
I know they are not genuine, but they sure are tempting.
Would that make them.... FAKES?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-ME...spagenameZWDVW

Read the auction, they won't even fit so no need to wonder if you want them...
"* Will not fit 2008 C-Class"

I ask you this, would you want to sleep with a fat chich name heidi klum or the real heidi klum... if your going to spend money get an aftermarket wheel imo, whats your budget, or one that does not say AMG

Bokx_350 09-17-2008 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by hutch300 (Post 3058552)

I ask you this, would you want to sleep with a fat chich name heidi klum or the real heidi klum... if your going to spend money get an aftermarket wheel imo, whats your budget, or one that does not say AMG

Wow. I missed that part! No point on further discussing this.

Anyways, to awnser your question about Heidi... If the girl I'm sleeping with looks exaclty like the real Heidi, and not even her mom is able to tell is not her, I would gladly do her :v:. Compare the real C63 wheels with the ones on ebay. I guarantee no one, no even the dealer, will be able to tell it is not genuine without actually knowing it before.

AkaSigFreak 09-17-2008 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by hutch300 (Post 3058552)

Fat Chicks need love to!:naughty:

hutch300 09-17-2008 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak (Post 3058649)

It's all you buddy :zoom:

RLE 09-17-2008 11:08 PM

Fake

<<I know they are not genuine, but they sure are tempting.
Would that make them.... FAKES?>>

The ad says they won't fit the '08 C and the specs show the offsets which prove that they won't and yet the picture description showing a C63 says they are the actual wheels.

Would any of this lead you to believe that these guys are either stupid or crooked or both?

Bokx_350 09-18-2008 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by RLE (Post 3059198)
The ad says they won't fit the '08 C and the specs show the offsets which prove that they won't and yet the picture description showing a C63 says they are the actual wheels.

Would any of this lead you to believe that these guys are either stupid or crooked or both?

I agree... but take a look at his feedback. People are very satisfied with the wheels he sells. Even for those exact wheels. He even has some higher end ones like Porsche.

If they would fit our car I would defenetly consider them.

RLE 09-18-2008 12:11 AM

Wheels

Originally Posted by Bokx_350 (Post 3059274)
I agree... but take a look at his feedback. People are very satisfied with the wheels he sells. Even for those exact wheels. He even has some higher end ones like Porsche.

If they would fit our car I would defenetly consider them.

You are his perfect customer. Operators are waiting for your call.

wblynch 09-18-2008 10:14 AM

What happens when one of your fake wheels crumbles out on the road, crashing you into a tree?

The wheels are fake and you have no idea where they were made or to what standard. (Well I can guess...)

AND they specifically said it won't fit a w204.

So good luck with those wheels when you're sitting in the hospital (if you're lucky)

AkaSigFreak 09-18-2008 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by wblynch (Post 3059647)
What happens when one of your fake wheels crumbles out on the road, crashing you into a tree?

The wheels are fake and you have no idea where they were made or to what standard. (Well I can guess...)

AND they specifically said it won't fit a w204.

So good luck with those wheels when you're sitting in the hospital (if you're lucky)

Couldn't you just say "I don't recommend them"? The hospital comment was uncalled for.:slap:

M-bENZ 09-18-2008 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak (Post 3059728)
Couldn't you just say "I don't recommend them"? The hospital comment was uncalled for.:slap:

+1

itcrashed 09-18-2008 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak (Post 3058649)

good thing about fat chicks is that there is always food in the fridge :p:

wblynch 09-18-2008 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak (Post 3059728)

You should thank me for caring about your safety.

But you're free to buy some crap Chinese junk to put on your $40,000 car and give up your life, like those poor babies drinking formula in China.

AkaSigFreak 09-18-2008 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by wblynch (Post 3060217)
You should thank me for caring about your safety.

But you're free to buy some crap Chinese junk to put on your $40,000 car and give up your life, like those poor babies drinking formula in China.

Being concerned for someones safety and saying they will end up in the hospital (if they're lucky) are two completely different things. And pay attention to posts- I never said I would buy these rims. I just thought your comments were inappropriate and in bad taste.
How can you say a wheel is poor quality solely based on the fact that it is a replica. I had a friend pay $4000 for Racing Harts and had all 4 bend and separate.
BTW https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/259794-exploded-18-styleiv-rim.html

mb_horseshoe 09-18-2008 06:01 PM

to the OP - yes, I would consider them fake.

would they look good? I think so, especially the 19's if they eventually make them in the correct offsets.

as far as quality goes :nix: that's the risk!

Untertürkheim 09-18-2008 06:07 PM

They are fake, and probably garbage, I'm with wblynch on this one.

Also, his comments were not so harsh, relax.

W211 BEAST 09-18-2008 06:44 PM

Lets get back to this whole fat chicks thing... I think we all know they can **** a **** better than anyone else. They just have a biger appetite. Lol

AkaSigFreak 09-18-2008 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by W211 BEAST (Post 3060471)
Lets get back to this whole fat chicks thing... I think we all know they can **** a **** better than anyone else. They just have a biger appetite. Lol

:rolf:
:naughty::ladysman:

PhaseNine 09-19-2008 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by W211 BEAST (Post 3060471)

They most definitely can Jump a goat better than anyone else....was that right?:D

FrankW 09-19-2008 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak (Post 3060348)
Being concerned for someones safety and saying they will end up in the hospital (if they're lucky) are two completely different things. And pay attention to posts- I never said I would buy these rims. I just thought your comments were inappropriate and in bad taste.
How can you say a wheel is poor quality solely based on the fact that it is a replica. I had a friend pay $4000 for Racing Harts and had all 4 bend and separate.
BTW https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=259794

:word::word:

well, replicas doesn't mean it's always bad and authentic doesn't mean it's always good.

Saprissa 09-19-2008 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bokx_350 (Post 3058529)
Would you consider these fake?

YES !

bigben320e 09-19-2008 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by FrankW (Post 3061223)
:word::word:

well, replicas doesn't mean it's always bad and authentic doesn't mean it's always good.

+100. Some of the most expensive anything turns out to be pure junk. I have seen instances where the knock-off's were better than the originals. Nuts I tell ya. :smash: