C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Driving yesterday and car said CEO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
Driving yesterday and car said CEO

I have around 1300 miles on my car and while I was driving yesterday, it said check engine oil. One I can't believe I have to check the engine oil, when I got my car only 3 months ago and it has barely been driven. But now the message is gone. I'm still worried about driving my car. When I pulled the oil stick, I was at the max levels.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:52 PM

C350
wow 29 views and not a single person can help... what a joke this site is with all its retarted members.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:41 PM

C350
>.>

we are all such 'retarts'

it's probably a false warning and just bring it to the dealership to see if something is wrong with the system
Old 08-30-2009, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Ghibli S Q4 & 2008 C350
Originally Posted by BIG BAD BOSSMAN
wow 29 views and not a single person can help... what a joke this site is with all its retarted members.
says the that doesn't know what to do when their check engine oil light comes on... yeah, we're the tards all right...
Old 08-30-2009, 01:59 PM

w205 - Black
Even a 'tard would know to take the car in to have the error code checked out. With that said, one must wonder what this demonstrates about you.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:26 PM

Mercedes Benz
Give the guy a break. I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just take it in and have them run a diagnostics check. and Krytech whats your problem, the guy has an issue and you call him a noob... I'll laugh one day when your not sure of something and worried and someone calls you a .
Old 08-30-2009, 04:26 PM

C 300
Originally Posted by C-Class_GREEK
Give the guy a break. I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just take it in and have them run a diagnostics check. and Krytech whats your problem, the guy has an issue and you call him a noob... I'll laugh one day when your not sure of something and worried and someone calls you a .

Well, let's analyze this a bit. I think that's what he wants us to do, even though we are all "retarts" here. His post title says his car apparently talks to him because he said that IT said "CEO" to him. Kind of terse, even from a car, not too helpful when you think about it, my ex used to do this, so can we guess that his car doesn't LIKE him? That's where I'd start, although it sounds a little "retarted" even for a "retart" like me.

Also, what's the best we could do for him in the long run? Tell him there's a TSB out on the problem, or all chime in with "Yeah, my car does the same thing, so mine doesn't like me either"? He could've done a search, or just simply ask and politely re ask when it looked like no one was replying. But I suppose anyone who has to be the Big Bad Bossman (what the hell is a "bossman" anyhow. Do you think he means Boss Man?) would jump in the way he did, like he has to do with his buddy squirrels.

Because he thinks we're all "retarts", and I'm betting that even some challenged folks can spell the word "retard", or "retarded", would anything we reply with make a difference to him? What would his car say to our replies?

There are just too many levels to this for me. But then, I would expect this, and I have an excuse: I'm a retart.

Old 08-30-2009, 04:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
C350 Elegance
Thumbs up

Hi Ien56:

I'm so happy you have it clear that the C does not stand for Camaro.

Cheers. JV

P.S.: Ease up on the time you spend in front of the mirror, you'll end up fixing the inferiority complex.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C204
IBTL
Old 08-30-2009, 05:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
C350 Elegance
Thumbs down

In Chicago it reaches a point that all that comes out of your holes is wind. But don't worry, is nothing that a brain transfer wouldn't fix. You remind me of the guy that, when he got a flat, one bolt fell into the sewer. Then, he could not think of assembling the spare with the remaining four to drive to the next service station, and called a tow truck.

So what's the problem, is the car stolen that you cannot go to the dealer to have it scanned on warranty and determine if there is an operational problem (very unlikely), a problem with an electronic component (unlikely), or a problem with the software (possible).

Have fun, get arrested or something. JV
Old 08-30-2009, 05:55 PM

Perhaps you can or did not read. The OP posted a problem he had, waited 3 hours later with no one responding and started to call people "retarts".
Krytech did nothing wrong at all. I'm sure most of us who read it muttered "g f y self" after anyway.

Not a good way to build your reputation with only 9 posts and namecalling.

IBTL
Old 08-30-2009, 06:11 PM

Mercedes Benz
Ok then if you muttered "go f**k yourself" then why do you waste your time.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:27 PM

C350
Like you guys have never made a typo. Chill the **** out. Whats a "BOSSMAN"... you know what, i ain't even gonna waste my time, with you. Its funny when i posted it around 9 am and i don't get a response for 3 hrs, until i have to say something thats vulgar to get your guys attention. If i offended you to bad.. grow a pair.

Last edited by BIG BAD BOSSMAN; 08-30-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C204
Like you guys have never made a typo. Chill the **** out. Whats a "BOSSMAN"... you know what, i ain't even gonna waste my time, with you. Its funny when i posted it around 9 am and i don't get a response for 3 hrs, until i have to say something thats vulgar to get your guys attention. If i offended you to bad.. grow a pair.
I am finding you to be completely clueless on a number of levels . .

1. T and D have a huge gap between the two, so it wasn't an accidental typo that occurred, you obviously can't properly spell the word "retard". I find that to be pretty funny, since we're the retards here.

2. "BOSSMAN" is something you're far from being, admit it.

3. When you call members on a forum "retarded" expect to get replies ASAP, none of which will relate to your original post.

There's a search button on the very top of the forum, learn to use it.

Ok then if you muttered "go f**k yourself" then why do you waste your time.
Because you're defending a guy who called you a retard. Even I found myself scratching my head at your response.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:21 PM

'86 190E, '93 CAMRY V6 XLE, '94 626-LXV6, '96 328is, '09 C350
if something happen to your car..doesn't matter how small.. if your car is still under warranty .. go back to the dealer... that is what your warranty is design for..so you dont have to pay a penny to get it fix.. unless you modified your engine and management system beyond factory recommendation.. then that's another story..

you just have to realize that not everyone has experienced the same problem as you.. you just have to be patient and to wait for someone who went thru the same problem as you and how they found the fix..

patient is a virtue.. my friend..
Old 08-30-2009, 10:49 PM

C350
Originally Posted by JoeVal
Hi Ien56:

I'm so happy you have it clear that the C does not stand for Camaro.

Cheers. JV

P.S.: Ease up on the time you spend in front of the mirror, you'll end up fixing the inferiority complex.
Whoa, what's with all the kindness? What C? Whats with the inferiority complex comment?

Why are you going after me? What did I do? I pointed out some irony and gave a helpful suggestion to some unfriendly new guy. How awful of me.

someone forgot their chill pill today.

Last edited by len56; 08-30-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:12 PM

'86 190E, '93 CAMRY V6 XLE, '94 626-LXV6, '96 328is, '09 C350
this post is getting out of the hand.. everyone need to chill.. we are here for one and only purpose because we bought the W204 C class. no need to name calling or bashing one another.. if anyone wants to get settled.. settle it somewhere else.. stop wasting time posting those non sense stuff.. be helpful to one another.. solve the problem not create another one..
Old 08-30-2009, 11:15 PM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
Logic?

I have around 1300 miles on my car and while I was driving yesterday, it said check engine oil. One I can't believe I have to check the engine oil, when I got my car only 3 months ago and it has barely been driven. But now the message is gone. I'm still worried about driving my car. When I pulled the oil stick, I was at the max levels.
OK, from now on I'll sit up all night waiting for another bonehead post from you. The answer to your panic is that there is no problem. Those oil level sensors have been crying wolf for more than twenty years. If the dipstick shows the oil level is OK, then it is. There is no sense in racing over to some dealer, tears flowing.

Big bad bossman, indeed.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:55 AM

NA
You're real funny guy. You were the one who needed help, remember? Surprised if anyone would bother to give you an answer with that attitude

Those who actually did offer help...

PS: This is my 2nd post, been reading through the posts in this wonderful forum for the past few days. Just had the urge to reply to this one.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:27 AM

09 C300S 4M
Watch out guys... the bossman might get upset
Attached Thumbnails Driving yesterday and car said CEO-bigbossman007.jpg  
Old 08-31-2009, 11:16 AM

C350
Originally Posted by mikelin7
this post is getting out of the hand.. everyone need to chill.. we are here for one and only purpose because we bought the W204 C class. no need to name calling or bashing one another.. if anyone wants to get settled.. settle it somewhere else.. stop wasting time posting those non sense stuff.. be helpful to one another.. solve the problem not create another one..
agree

but it's more fun like this XD
Old 08-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Banned

C300 4matic & ///M3
we todd did....sofa king wee todd did
Old 08-31-2009, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 Black Out C350 Saks Edition / 87 VW GTI
This is a no brainier if you get and message to check the oil it means check your oil
Old 08-31-2009, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 Black Out C350 Saks Edition / 87 VW GTI
Here is a Buss Man fuse.