MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C-Class (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204-83/)
-   -   Got mugged over car (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/352179-got-mugged-over-car.html)

envyxc350 05-23-2010 07:16 AM

Got mugged over car

Was at in n out with friend when a group of 10 or more guys around 20yrs old started talking smack about my car. Came up to me and choked me then started punching. i landed a few good blows but after they all came in i ran out the door. im 19 and didnt know any of these guys. I have a police report open to get them. luckily i live in a small town and found them all on facebook. Waiting till morning to get them.

albert101 05-23-2010 07:33 AM

In China, you could have them executed.

Hope you're ok and hope those guys get what they deserved though. Don't you just love Facebook?

alpinweiss 05-23-2010 09:25 AM

Wow, I wish you a speedy recovery. It is too bad there are mean and jealous people in the world. I hope your attackers are caught, and get an all-expenses-paid trip to the local jail.

I love my Mercedes and think it is an excellent car. Unfortunately, it occasionally gets attention from the wrong people. The panhandlers (beggars) seem to come out of nowhere, when I park downtown or at a shopping center.

It sounds like your car drew the attention of the wrong people.

:zoom:

topspin4hand 05-23-2010 10:50 AM

These are the most dangerous "haters." It seems like you escaped without serious physical injury which is good.

The flipside of this is when instead of attacking you, they go after your car ...

Spec_Davis 05-23-2010 11:19 AM

i would get them back and you should carry a little louieville slugger in your car

amdeutsch 05-23-2010 12:26 PM

Something is fishy. I find it very hard to believe that 10 people just attack 2 or 1 person because of a car at a burger joint. Something else happened previously, some time before.

There are 3 sides to any story. One 1 of them is the truth.

envyxc350 05-23-2010 01:55 PM

No it was not 10v1 or 10v2. Me and my friend sat in the corner waiting for out number when one of the guys came up. of course his buddy followed after him. it started and it was 2v2 then after i tried fighting back thats when more of his buddys jumped in. i ran for the door and they followed. luckily someone yelled cops and they ran. It all started by the guy saying," You think your a badass with your car"? and i replied " excuse me" and he came up and put his hands on me. got a few lumps on the head and black eye and swollen lip. Thank for the support guys. oh and the group of guys are in like a crew or something. call themself vcp or something. bunch of low life scum.

SoCalC55 05-23-2010 02:12 PM

what the hell in-n-out did this happen at?

envyxc350 05-23-2010 02:13 PM

the one in moorpark

joshg1001 05-23-2010 02:20 PM

how were you able to find them on facebook...? and they must have drew a lot of attention in that in-n-out

envyxc350 05-23-2010 02:24 PM

I live in a town of 40,000. Some of the guys that didnt fight i remembered from highschool and i just looked at their friends list and found them all. yah alot of attention and no one did anything. another group of guys were just laughing, and another group were like damn thats crazy and left. Everyone just stood around enjoying it.

kevinwithdabenz 05-23-2010 02:29 PM

gotta love public bistanders. smh

alexlev 05-23-2010 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by envyxc350 (Post 4086590)
It all started by the guy saying," You think your a badass with your car"? and i replied " excuse me" and he came up and put his hands on me.

Excuse me was all it took?

It must be terrifying to live in Southern California if an "excuse me" will get you an ass whopping.

Makes Brooklyn seem like a peaceful borough :rolf:

I do admit, I am inclined to believe that much more must have taken place for you to get a beating. Maybe you cut someone off? Maybe you're a jerk off? I don't want to come to conclusions here, but this is an odd occurrence that requires more details.

envyxc350 05-23-2010 02:58 PM

All he said was do you think ur a badass, i ignored it then he stared at me. i said excuse me. he got up came up in my face and repeated it. said something about talkin to a girl although ive had a girlfriend for 2 years. then he put his hands on my neck and i shoved him off saying dont touch me and thats when he punched back. honestly all i did was sit in the corner waiting for my food and these guys started everything.

fortlaudsummer 05-23-2010 03:01 PM

Wow that really sucks. Glad you are ok. You should start carrying a personal defense weapon from now on.

imboom 05-23-2010 03:11 PM

Glad you are okay.

I carry a balisong in my car, small and efficient.

envyxc350 05-23-2010 03:21 PM

I was thinking of getting a licensed firearm but out here in liberal CA its very hard. Guess ill start carrying a lil bat or something. thx guys

i_am_amused 05-23-2010 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by envyxc350 (Post 4086653)
All he said was do you think ur a badass, i ignored it then he stared at me. i said excuse me. he got up came up in my face and repeated it. said something about talkin to a girl although ive had a girlfriend for 2 years. then he put his hands on my neck and i shoved him off saying dont touch me and thats when he punched back. honestly all i did was sit in the corner waiting for my food and these guys started everything.

this is the third version you've provided for your side if the story, the fourth if you count the thread title...

I hope some day we will get all the details...

:popcorn:

mat2hu 05-23-2010 07:28 PM

i live in socal too, its pretty typical for kids this age to start beef with someone over nothing.

MB300AMG 05-23-2010 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by i_am_amused (Post 4086876)
this is the third version you've provided for your side if the story, the fourth if you count the thread title...

I hope some day we will get all the details...

:popcorn:

If he talked about a girl when he was starting something with you then it doesn't sound like it had anything to do with the car. He probably just wanted to look good in front of his friends since he was in a gang and he didn't like the look of you.

envyxc350 05-23-2010 07:58 PM

Well the first thing he said was bout my car(saying do you think your a badass with your car), then he came up and said it again after i said excuse me. He then said something about a girl that i have no idea who/what he was talking about. Im going to police station tomorrow to turn in the names of the guys i found on facebook and to check the security cameras at in n out. Ill keep everyone updated. thank you for the support.

alexlev 05-23-2010 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by envyxc350 (Post 4086653)
said something about talkin to a girl although ive had a girlfriend for 2 years.

Ah! So there's a girl involved . . More details + pics!

edit: I just realized you filed a police report . . People still do that over fights? . . . Why not just find him and take care of it yourself?

Niti24 05-23-2010 08:15 PM

I make sure I carry a bat right under my seat, it's a small bat but it does the work. Saved my ass a coupe of times. I speed a lot and cut ppl off when Im racing, and sometimes I hit a red light and ppl have the nerve to come out the car and tell me I cut them off, as if I didnt know lol. So my little friedn helps when there are more than one person or someone three times my size like Shaq lol cuz Im 6'3!!

MB300AMG 05-23-2010 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by alexlev (Post 4086921)
Ah! So there's a girl involved . . More details + pics!

edit: I just realized you filed a police report . . People still do that over fights? . . . Why not just find him and take care of it yourself?

Well it is assault after all. You can get arrested for hitting or spitting someone so he should. The guy deserves it after all.

envyxc350 05-23-2010 08:51 PM

Altho i could settle it in a fight, id rather not sink to their level and keep it civil. let my faith in the system to take care of it and get these animals off the street and locked up. and again these guys are gang/crew related so id rather not get involved