C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

New member and question regarding Media Interface

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350 4Matic
New member and question regarding Media Interface

Hi,

I just picked up a 2013 C350 4matic on the weekend. My wife and I are expecting our first baby this summer and while an SUV would probably be ideal, we're not quite ready for that just yet so we decided to get the C350. So far, it's been great and can't wait until the engine is broken in so I can enjoy it even more.

The only issue I have so far is with the Media Interface and my Ipod. I like to listen to my songs on shuffle mode. When I start my car, it continues playing the last song played (as it should) however, it starts the shuffle over again (for example, if the song being played was the 10th song, it becomes the first song.) In the end, it is still shuffling my songs but ideally I'd like to have it shuffle through my whole library vs just playing a short list of songs before being shuffled again.

My dad has a 2009 C63 and I tried playing my Ipod in his car and it works no problem. The 10th song played continues to be the 10th song when I restart it.

So just wondering if this is normal on newer models or is something wrong with my Interface?

Here's a quick pic I took when picking it up.
Attached Thumbnails New member and question regarding Media Interface-c350-edit.jpg