C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

2008 C350 Headlight options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
2008 C350 Headlight options

Hi guys,

ok so Mercedes will be replacing my headlights. I had a small smash (someone drove into me and drove away) so the insurance replaced my 1 headlight. Luckily there was a defect on the old headlight and merc said they are replacing both at the same time

This is the current look

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jw0vs0bem73v24v/OvysQKXANm

So I know BMW (and the newer Merc) car's have Intelligent light which looks so much nicer. It's more clear and it looks cool when you start the car I asked them if I can get these on my car and they said it doesn't exist on my model. Is this true? If so what is the best option or is there only one OEM version?

I did search a bit but didn't really find anything to answer my question and they are ordering the lights tomorrow.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:01 PM

'08 C350 Sport
They have the OEM halogen headlights (yellow-ish light) and bi-xenon headlights (white). If you are into HID/xenon headlights you can ask them if they can fit that for you. Bi-xenon headlights come with P2 lighting package so there might be some complicated rewiring there to make it work. I wonder if that is even possible

(Btw your take off sounds really nice. You are running straight pipe? Thx)
Old 04-07-2014, 04:15 PM

C350
Ok so the OEM lights I have now is the Yellow-ish lights. Do you get the Bi-Xenon lights in my shape? Or is it only the newer lights that comes in Bi-Xenon? They are replacing both so If I can get a better set (also can I request adaptive's? Don't think so but would be cool hehe)

They will replace it with anything I request that can fit on my car. So if adaptive or Bi-Xenon's fit but doesn't have the correct wires they will not fit it

I did buy a HID Kit but I'm scared the bulbs will melt the plastic So would prefer to get something stock that's white

As for the exhaust, I replaced the middle box with a X-Pipe. It did make the car a lot nicer but I would like to get it a bit louder. Guys told me they can do a decat but still under plan so...
Old 04-07-2014, 04:53 PM

'08 C350 Sport
Bi-xenon headlight is available for both pre-facelift and facelift. I don't know about adaptive's. Bi-xenon would fit but wiring might be an issue here . It wouldn't hurt to check with them.

HIDs would be good option. There are lots of good HID kit out there such as Morimoto.
I am getting x-pipe soon. Can't wait to get that sound