C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Help me: Confused between correct part!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C180
Unhappy Help me: Confused between correct part!

Hello everyone,

It is my first time buying an online part for my car.

I own a Mercedes C180 2010 and I have the right passenger window regulator broken down and the rails are misaligned.

I've found the below eBay links and I would love if anyone can confirm which will fit my car as the sellers don't have an idea

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131024319164?ul_noapp=true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172038855202?ul_noapp=true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262823710066?ul_noapp=true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262894861604?ul_noapp=true

Please guys help me. The heat is unbearable

Many thanks
Old 07-29-2017, 07:57 AM

C180
Helloooo. Anybody?
Old 07-30-2017, 11:33 PM
IGB

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
'08 C300 MM Pano
I don't think a C-180 is sold in the U.S. and so I am not sure if the part numbers are even compatible!

I don't know what country you are in but your best bet is to contact a Mercedes Benz dealer in your country and have them look up which part number fits your model. You may have to provide them with your car's VIN #.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:00 AM

C180
Thank you for the response.

Im in Qatar and the dealer wouldn't give me the part number nor confirmed if the other models would fit my car!!

Worst dealer ever..
Old 07-31-2017, 12:19 PM
IGB

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
'08 C300 MM Pano
Originally Posted by hamza_88
Im in Qatar
الله يعينكم ويفرج عنكم!

I know it's may not be as horrible as it sounds but it's still childish and it defies decency and common sense!

Originally Posted by hamza_88
the dealer wouldn't give me the part number nor confirmed if the other models would fit my car!!
That's a blockade within a blockade...

Anyhow... There are times when a window regulator is not necessarily broken, but the cord/cable went off the pulley or something similar. So what I would do if I were you is, I would start by taking that door panel off. Inspect the window regulator to see if its a simple fix or if it really needs to be replaced.

More often than not, Mercedes Benz parts have the part number printed on them somewhere. If the window regulatorcould not be fixed, and since that door panel off, take the window regulator off, and inspect it carefully for some sort of reference to a part number.

If you don't find any numbers (which I doubt) then you may be able to visually match it to one you saw on eBay.

Good luck...
Old 08-02-2017, 07:38 AM

C180
Originally Posted by IGB
الله يعينكم ويفرج عنكم!

I know it's may not be as horrible as it sounds but it's still childish and it defies decency and common sense!

That's a blockade within a blockade...

Anyhow... There are times when a window regulator is not necessarily broken, but the cord/cable went off the pulley or something similar. So what I would do if I were you is, I would start by taking that door panel off. Inspect the window regulator to see if its a simple fix or if it really needs to be replaced.

More often than not, Mercedes Benz parts have the part number printed on them somewhere. If the window regulatorcould not be fixed, and since that door panel off, take the window regulator off, and inspect it carefully for some sort of reference to a part number.

If you don't find any numbers (which I doubt) then you may be able to visually match it to one you saw on eBay.

Good luck...
اللهم امين..

I've outsourced the part number and confirmed with the mechanic that the part would fit my c180 so I bought a window regulator for C63 w204. Waiting to arrive now.

Thank you for your responses