C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

W204 aftermarket headlights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W204 C350
W204 aftermarket headlights?

I have a W204 with factory bi-xenon lights and I'm really just wondering why is there literally zero aftermarket options for this.

Well there is one option from Spyder, but it's a preorder and has been on preorder for 2 years now, keeps getting pushed back by 2 months.

I just want the look to be different.

Having said that, WHY won't these after market lights work with factory bi-xenon models? Or would it work but take some modification to do (ie: a new wiring harness or something?)

I don't care if I lose some functionality, like the auto leveling etc I just want to customize my car and no one seems to have an answer.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:57 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2011 C300 4Matic Sport
Why don't you take your OEM headlights and get some work done to them like I did. For example such companies like https://www.lightwerkz.net/
Old 01-10-2018, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by thudder
I have a W204 with factory bi-xenon lights and I'm really just wondering why is there literally zero aftermarket options for this.

Well there is one option from Spyder, but it's a preorder and has been on preorder for 2 years now, keeps getting pushed back by 2 months.

Having said that, WHY won't these after market lights work with factory bi-xenon models? Or would it work but take some modification to do (ie: a new wiring harness or something?)

I don't care if I lose some functionality, like the auto leveling etc I just want to customize my car and no one seems to have an answer.
face lift or pre face lift. I have spyder headlights for prefacelift and they’re sexy
Old 01-11-2018, 10:48 AM
CGC

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C350
Originally Posted by thudder

Most people are unwilling to lose auto leveling so the aftermarket brands have to weigh how many lights they can sell vs engineering and production cost for a low run item.