MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C-Class (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204-83/)
-   -   C250 Modded (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/731394-c250-modded.html)

Baekhyunn 12-29-2018 02:48 AM

C250 Modded

Been a lurker on here since ever and finally decided to make a post about the progress with my W204 2012 C250 Sport. I will be updating with pictures as soon as I get her cleaned. Would love to have recommendations for future mods.

Mods so far:

-50% front windows and 5% rears.
-Removed OEM grille for a single blacked out one
-Removed OEM diffuser for carbon fiber C63 AMG style diffuser and installed tips
-Straight. Piped. Has primary cat (the big thing in the front of car?)

dlcain 12-30-2018 06:01 AM

Great mods so far, mine is a 2014 250 sport (white) and the very first thing I did was to add a rear deck spoiler. Changes the look dramatically. Since then I've changed all the interior lighting over to LED. 6000K LED headlights, lighted star, smoked LED side markers, and plastidip the lower front valance. All the mods were inexpensive and look great!

Baekhyunn 12-31-2018 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by dlcain (Post 7641538)
Great mods so far, mine is a 2014 250 sport (white) and the very first thing I did was to add a rear deck spoiler. Changes the look dramatically. Since then I've changed all the interior lighting over to LED. 6000K LED headlights, lighted star, smoked LED side markers, and plastidip the lower front valance. All the mods were inexpensive and look great!

Nice mods! I was thinking of doing a CF duck spoiler and then doing something with my headlights. Can barely see out of the damn thing vs the Prius I have for work LOL. Did you get your LED lights from aznoptics on here? Would love some pictures of your ride!

xsever 01-01-2019 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by dlcain (Post 7641538)

Very nice. Can you share with us which LEDs you used for the interior lighting?

Baekhyunn 01-09-2019 06:45 PM

One issue I just noticed is that my bluetooth music is overpowering the volume of my navigation. I'm pretty sure before the music will quiet down when navi was speaking at loudly but now the navi volume is super low. Any suggestions?

BeaverMjr 01-15-2019 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Baekhyunn (Post 7650183)
One issue I just noticed is that my bluetooth music is overpowering the volume of my navigation. I'm pretty sure before the music will quiet down when navi was speaking at loudly but now the navi volume is super low. Any suggestions?

When navigation starts speaking turn the volume up. you might need to turn the music down a bit. do that when navigation is not speaking. To get navigation to speak when you want, use the click wheel to move to the lower row on navi screen and hit rpt - Repeat.

Baekhyunn 01-16-2019 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by BeaverMjr (Post 7654914)
When navigation starts speaking turn the volume up. you might need to turn the music down a bit. do that when navigation is not speaking. To get navigation to speak when you want, use the click wheel to move to the lower row on navi screen and hit rpt - Repeat.

Thanks for the help! Had it for so long and didn't even realize it. Been looking to upgrade the navi somehow now.

Baekhyunn 01-21-2019 08:34 PM

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...4075117cc.jpeg
Had a shop remove my OEM diffuser to install a new carbon fiber duck lip spoiler. They scratched the **** out of my baby removing it. Legit ****ing pissed
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...76aa1af2b.jpeg

Adi-Benz 01-21-2019 09:14 PM

What did the shop say? Do you mean change spoiler? Diffuser isn't close so no reason to scratch there.

Baekhyunn 01-21-2019 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Adi-Benz (Post 7660401)
What did the shop say? Do you mean change spoiler? Diffuser isn't close so no reason to scratch there.

sorry my typo. It was the spoiler not diffuser. I’m not sure what they used but it scratch the crap out of it. Their reasoning was we had to use metal scrapper because spoiler hard to remove...

bowenxue98 01-22-2019 11:38 PM

You should definitely go back to the shop and demand them to fix the scratch. That's unacceptable, as if they can't remove the spoiler cleanly they should've either told you in the beginning or not done it at all!

xsever 01-22-2019 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by bowenxue98 (Post 7661474)
You should definitely go back to the shop and demand them to fix the scratch. That's unacceptable, as if they can't remove the spoiler cleanly they should've either told you in the beginning or not done it at all!

Ditto. If they can't hear up the spoiler a bit and use a dental floss or fishing line to cleanly remove the spoiler, they shouldn't open shop in the first place. Unacceptable!