C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

NEW Project'A ECU Tune for W204 Chassis

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 06:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C250 Luxury BlueEfficiency
Exclamation NEW Project'A ECU Tune for W204 Chassis

Project'A is excited to announce our array of ECU tuning capabilities for the W204 C250 platform, as well as other W204 Chassis, ranging from custom stage tunes to different pop and burble maps that, if the exhaust is right, will shoot flames. This press release was created to present you with answers for any questions you may have; if your questions are not answered or you would like to place an order please feel free to contact us by emailing info@dasprojecta.com or messaging me directly through Facebook (Daniel Volpatti) or Instagram @RuinedW204.

Project’A tuning is a very prestigious tuning company that has locations in Hamburg, Germany and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As most of you are in the United States, you would ship your ECU to Malaysia/Germany and we would receive, tune, and ship back the same day to minimize the time your vehicle spends without an ECU. Roundtrip it will take an estimated 7 days to get your ECU back through cost-effective express shipping via FedEx or DHL Express. [This does not include holidays nor shipping holds/unexpected delays]

Project'A Stage 2.5 ECU Tune with Version 1 Pop and Burble Map. Invidia N1 Exhaust and Rado Downpipe.

Another option is to purchase another W204 C250 ECU, and have it coded for your car first either at a Mercedes Benz dealership or a third-party tuner equipped to do the coding for ECU-Car Adaptions/Pairings (Please do your research prior to using third-party ECU-Vehicle Tuners). Only once adapted to your car would it be fine to send it over.

In order to customize your tune to your C250’s specific modifications, a list of your mods must be provided as well as your RON count (what octane gasoline you run). There are Stage 1and Stage 2 tunes and soon a Stage 3 tune all depending on modifications such as air intake (ARMA or Custom beneficial Air Intake – not BMS as it soaks up heat), exhaust, downpipe, intercooler, turbo muffler, and more.
Stage 1: All Software, No Hardware. Nothing aftermarket required just an ECU tune to bump up all aspects and get the most out of your stock C250 or other vehicles.
Stage 2: Exhaust and Beneficial Intake as well as other mods (customizable). Mods such as Intercooler, Downpipe and other major modifications would fall into this category.
Stage 3 is still in the works but would include a Hybrid Turbo/Bigger Turbo Replacement.

Warning: We recommend that you do not stack your JB+ Tuner Box with our ECU tune. Both the JB+ tune and our ECU tune change similar settings. The JB+ tune runs into ECU preset limiters when attempting to increase torque, which is where the biggest difference lies. We have tuned cars running a piggyback however we recommend that you not do so without being able to read live data from your engine through live knock and oxygen sensor data and gauges.

The main opportunity that no other tuning company offers for the C250 is our unique pop and burble tune causing popping and burbling once you let off the throttle. Depending on your exhaust set up, you will get quieter or louder pops. Regardless, we strongly recommend that you install a downpipe before running a pop and burble tune as running one with a downpipe can cause heavy damage to your catalytic converter and other parts of your exhaust. There are 2 versions of the pop and bang tune.
Version 1 Permanent: Never ending pops and burbles once you release.
Version 2 Temporary: Decent pops and burbles for a few milliseconds but hardly at idle.

If you run fully turbo back straight pipe into quad tips you will shoot flames with the Permanent Version 1, if you run the exhaust into a single exit tip you will achieve the most consistent flames when revving to high rpms and letting off.
It’s worth mentioning that these pop and burble tunes will slightly increase your oil consumption. Again, if you run them with a catalytic converter you risk damaging that and other parts of your exhaust.

If I want to get rid of my tune because it is on my only ECU how would I do so?
It’s simple but requires either us to do it or a software update/reset at the dealership. You can also go to a third-party coder as we discussed earlier.

Currently, there is only a handful of our C250’s in the world shooting flames and only one in the US. These cars are prepped through substantial modifications to support the pop and burble tunes, mainly consisting of custom exhausts. Please check the legality of exhaust setups in your local city to make sure you purchase the correct tune. We are not responsible for you if you receive a ticket for flames out of your exhaust or excessive noise coming from your exhaust because of our pop and burble tune.

Again, feel free to contact us by emailing info@dasprojecta.com if you have any more questions or to obtain a quote. We look forward to hearing from you!

PROJECT’A TUNING
MICHAEL KNAUS
DIRECTOR
DANIEL VOLPATTI
US REPRESENTATIVE

FACEBOOK.COM/DASPROJECTA
DASPROJECTA.COM

Old 01-11-2019, 09:18 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
C350
Dynos or GTFO
Old 01-12-2019, 03:08 AM

2009 C300 Sport
Originally Posted by TheRulesLawyer
Dynos or GTFO
😂 he’s not wrong... I’d take hp over flames all day. What kinda power does it make
Old 01-13-2019, 04:09 PM

2012 C250 Luxury BlueEfficiency
Hello everyone,
The Stage 1 Project'A Tune is for W204 owners who have no modifications and want a bump in power without needing to upgrade anything.
This is an example of a 2012 C250 with our Stage 1 Tune.
Stock HP: 204 Tuned HP: 235 (31 HP Gain)
Stock TQ: 310NM Tuned TQ: 370NM (60 NM Gain) [1 Newton Meters to Foot-pounds Force = 0.7376]
The Dyno Chart is Below.

The Stage 2 Tune Varies from vehicle to vehicle depending on the modifications.
For an estimate on your specific horsepower and torque results after tuning please kindly email info@dasprojecta.com !
Personally, I have a W204 C250 with the modifications in my Signature below and after tuning my car feels very fast. I am getting a Dyno very soon and will have results for that as well.

We tune AMG's, W204's as well as many other generations of Mercedes Benz.
Futhermore, if you have any questions, requests or want a quote, kindly email info@dasprojecta.com as well.

Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!

PROJECT’A TUNING
MICHAEL KNAUS
DIRECTOR
DANIEL VOLPATTI
US REPRESENTATIVE

FACEBOOK.COM/DASPROJECTA
DASPROJECTA.COM