C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

The Power of Meguiars Ultimate Spray Wax

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 12:27 AM

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts
2018 C43 Sedan
The Power of Meguiars Ultimate Spray Wax

I just got two gallons of this stuff, some microfiber towels and some spray bottles. Holly cow! This stuff works. Steel metallic looks like a mirror it is so shiny. Easy to apply. So gorgeous people were DEFINITELY turning heads to see the car, the finish was just that wet and lusterous. Highly recommended.

This is my first experience with a wax product.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200 Sport
Originally Posted by Snarfalus
I just got two gallons of this stuff, some microfiber towels and some spray bottles. Holly cow! This stuff works. Steel metallic looks like a mirror it is so shiny. Easy to apply. So gorgeous people were DEFINITELY turning heads to see the car, the finish was just that wet and lusterous. Highly recommended.

This post needs photos.....
Old 09-28-2015, 11:16 AM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
2014 C300
Originally Posted by Snarfalus

It is a great product. Try a coat of Meg's Ultimate Liquid Wax which is actually a type of sealant that is very durable and meant to last 4-6 months with one application. It will make washing your car a breeze because grime will not bond to the sealant, you can then use Ultimate Spray Wax to top it off after you dry the car giving you a second layer of shine and protection!
Old 09-28-2015, 08:04 PM

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts
C300 4Matic Tenorite Grey
Is this the Meguiars "Quick Wax"?