MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C Class (W205) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w205-186/)
-   -   How to protect car floors (Revolutionary Solutions) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w205/608702-how-protect-car-floors-revolutionary-solutions.html)

Autopreme 12-08-2015 04:25 PM

How to protect car floors (A Revolutionary Solutions)

AutoPreme is a car accessory company based in Los Angeles, California. We are two car enthusiasts (Kun Song and Jonathan Lee) from the University of Southern California on a mission to disrupt the current auto accessory industry by bringing elegance to the little details.

In an industry that is filled with sub-par products with no physical appeal, AutoPreme comes in to change the game. The car accessory business is dominated by a select few companies, who all produce similarly styled accessories. AutoPreme is here to give consumers a real choice when shopping for car accessories.

Just take a look at our products. They speak for themselves.

Luxurious. Supreme-Quailty. Affordable.

We created some buzz in MBWorld over the summer, and finally we are proud to announce the AutoPreme Premium Floor Mats.

We use the latest technology to develop a surface material that ensures the ability to be used everyday, even in critical conditions.

Our floor mats are 360° PremeFit which means we use laser measurements to ensure AutoPreme floor mats fit your specific vehicle perfectly. [Custom made for each car] You also don't need to worry about the floor mats moving around. Best of all, we give your floors full protection by covering the sides of the floor as well.

There are more features including a metal pad, diamond stitching and an anti-sliping base.
www.autopreme.com

*Don't forget the exclusive promotion for $85 off in MBWorld when you make your purchase: MBWORLD85

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...7f54a5d1fd.jpg

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...a5e76ff48c.jpg

getto 12-09-2015 07:51 AM

ordered today

TEAShea 12-09-2015 09:32 AM

If I order now when will you charge my card and when do you guarantee delivery?

Samthekid 12-09-2015 10:54 AM

I wonder if this comes in black with red stitching. That would be beautiful on a red interior.

cajun1689 12-09-2015 12:01 PM

I will reach out to them about a review set for the c450 website. Hopefully I will be able to write a review on them. I dont see black with red stitching but would be a great fit if they did.

*Knowledge* 12-09-2015 02:39 PM

Kinda intrigued but hesitant because I have designo seats coming with mine and that might be too much going on in the interior. Hmm...

BlackC400 12-09-2015 02:50 PM

I think it would look great, if I had the custom interior I would have ordered already. If you don't have the custom interior, then it seems a little over the top imo.

cajun1689 12-09-2015 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by *Knowledge* (Post 6639196)
Kinda intrigued but hesitant because I have designo seats coming with mine and that might be too much going on in the interior. Hmm...

We have a car with designo seats if we get some for review we will post pics to help you decide.

Zorq 12-11-2015 02:49 AM

ordered. Will take pics when installed.

Autopreme 12-11-2015 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by TEAShea (Post 6638840)
If I order now when will you charge my card and when do you guarantee delivery?

You will be charged when you place your order and it takes about one day to process/develop your mats and then we deliver within 3-6 business days!

Autopreme 12-11-2015 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Samthekid (Post 6638936)
I wonder if this comes in black with red stitching. That would be beautiful on a red interior.

After getting a few comments regarding red stitching we have just updated our website and added the option to select red stitching for the obsidian colored mats!

Autopreme 12-11-2015 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by cajun1689 (Post 6638997)
I will reach out to them about a review set for the c450 website. Hopefully I will be able to write a review on them. I dont see black with red stitching but would be a great fit if they did.

After getting a few comments regarding red stitching we have just updated our website and added the option to select red stitching for the obsidian colored mats!

willygan 12-11-2015 05:33 AM

No shipping to Switzerland.
Is it scheduled ? For when ?

Rgds

Autopreme 12-11-2015 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by willygan (Post 6640916)
No shipping to Switzerland.
Is it scheduled ? For when ?

Rgds

Hi Willygan,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are moving toward that.
Please subscribe to our email list at www.autopreme.com
And follow us on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/autopreme
Once we can ship internationally, we will let you know. Thank you

TEAShea 12-12-2015 08:48 AM

impressive

NewMBC300 12-13-2015 11:15 AM

I see similar items in aliexpress. What is the difference other than the price? I am no way affiliated to aliexpress but just a frequent buyer from there for my c300.

nvestr 12-13-2015 07:03 PM

I find myself very intrigued by this.

Are these meant to be all-weather floormats? I have WeatherTech mats in my MDX and they are fantastic, but they don't look great.

Are these tested and meant to be exposed to road salt? I live in a climate where the roads are soaked in salt for 4 months out of the year and it undoubtedly gets transferred to the carpets. Thoughts?

rbrylaw 12-13-2015 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by nvestr (Post 6643167)

Are these meant to be all-weather floormats? I have WeatherTech mats in my MDX and they are fantastic, but they don't look great.

Are these tested and meant to be exposed to road salt? I live in a climate where the roads are soaked in salt for 4 months out of the year and it undoubtedly gets transferred to the carpets. Thoughts?

While I think they are indeed beautiful looking, they are still leather. And while the claim is they are very durable, I don't know how one could avoid scratching leather with sand, dirt and other things stuck on one's shoes when entering their car.

Autopreme 12-13-2015 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by nvestr (Post 6643167)

Our mats our fully weatherproof, this means it is made for all types of weather. However, we recommend you buying the Premium Plus floor mats rather than the Premium. The premium plus adds looped rubber mats which are great for winter time (it absorbs water and allows for extra protection) and if you want to take them off in the summer you can. We also offer free 2 year warranty.

During the harsh winter time, the only thing you need to do is maintain the mats by cleaning them regularly. Also you don't need to worry about the salt erosion.

Autopreme 12-13-2015 10:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rbrylaw (Post 6643187)
While I think they are indeed beautiful looking, they are still leather. And while the claim is they are very durable, I don't know how one could avoid scratching leather with sand, dirt and other things stuck on one's shoes when entering their car.

Our mats our not leather. They are XPE Leather. Here is a review that was written today.

Attachment 321270

DrC450 12-17-2015 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by cajun1689 (Post 6638997)

Do you think you'll be able to get a set to review?

DrC450 12-17-2015 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Autopreme (Post 6640889)

thanks for adding the obsidian/red stitching option. Any possibility in getting a swatch of this? I have the cranbury red leather interior and want to see how the red stitching matches up.

Vertice 12-17-2015 11:04 AM

Looking forward to seeing some pics of these installed, especially the black mats w/ red stitching in a car with black leather / red stitching :)

cajun1689 12-17-2015 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by DrC450 (Post 6646724)

I have reached out to them and haven't heard anything back. :(

ScubaKing 12-17-2015 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by DrC450 (Post 6646724)

DrC450 - I have the cranberry red leather as well...if you get sample, please report back on looks with the red leather. Thanks.