C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Is there an MB website that checks inventory nationwide?

Old 09-08-2017, 03:11 PM

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
2017 C300 Cab 4Matic
Is there an MB website that checks inventory nationwide?

The main website shows to the closest dealer's inventory but I'd like to see all the cars in my region, ie, with about 500 miles. I've used Autotrader but there are a lot of ads that clutter it up. I'm looking for C300 Cabriolet 4matic in an uncommon color.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 159 Likes on 150 Posts
2016 GLC300 Dakota Brown on Espresso Brown Leather, 2014 C250 Sport Diamond Silver
Originally Posted by dwpc
The main website shows to the closest dealer's inventory but I'd like to see all the cars in my region, ie, with about 500 miles. I've used Autotrader but there are a lot of ads that clutter it up. I'm looking for C300 Cabriolet 4matic in an uncommon color.
Try Cars.com
Old 09-10-2017, 12:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,098 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
C300A4 - what color - and what location ?

Well... 17 or 18 - the (2) 1 + 2 exterior colors you would choose from - and where you are located -

If I have time in the morning I will pull it..
Old 09-10-2017, 12:43 AM

2017 C300 Cab 4Matic
Originally Posted by fabbrisd1
Well... 17 or 18 - the (2) 1 + 2 exterior colors you would choose from - and where you are located -

If I have time in the morning I will pull it..
C300 Cab in Designo White Metallic with Saddle Brown MB Tex and Brown soft top. The white metallic is rare but but looks amazing. Polar white is very common but if I'm paying north of $50K for the car, I bloody well want what I want. I'm N AZ but would fly a fair distance for a decent deal. My local dealer winced when I asked about dealer trades of several hundred miles.

Last edited by dwpc; 09-10-2017 at 12:50 AM.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:59 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 C300
Have you thought about doing a special order? You can still negotiate a discount on the car.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:10 PM

2017 C300 Cab 4Matic
Originally Posted by mcbc220
Have you thought about doing a special order? You can still negotiate a discount on the car.
Special order is my next move. I've been told that it might actually get a better deal since the dealer wouldn't have to carry the unit in inventory costs. Looking into Euro delivery too.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A gaggle of MB's
Well.. to be helpful

You're kindof funny - if you want more "choices" - you might want to consider widening your thinking.

Call Boise Idaho on their 18 MSRP $63K - since it's the ONLY 18 in the entire Western Region with your three choices the way you think you want it - and you can wrap up that car Monday - let's say $60ish.

Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach has Polar-Saddle MBTex - Black Top MSRP $56K - so Monday there you have your $50's

If you want/need it done now - those are your two top choices - if you want something else - then go to your dealer and work out your order or Euro delivery - which could be done Monday.

The rest of chatting is neither here or there - it's just chat.

If you are actually going to buy a C300A4 - then to be helpful...

I don't know if you have looked at top colors "live" yet - the "brown" is visually a bit darker brown than what is represented -
in the Dealer Order Guide FYI.

I don't know if you have looked "live" yet or not - sure Diamond White is a great look - but on the other side - some choose Polar White as less expensive and Polar easier to touch up in the even of chips.

If you want to keep chatting about like - that's OK - that's what a forum is for - if you want to buy a Mercedes - you have your choices and that's your decision - it's a GREAT Mercedes - all to the good.

Have fun with it - keep the beat !
Old 09-10-2017, 11:09 PM

2017 C300 Cab 4Matic
Originally Posted by fabbrisd1
You're kindof funny - if you want more "choices" - you might want to consider widening your thinking.

Call Boise Idaho on their 18 MSRP $63K - since it's the ONLY 18 in the entire Western Region with your three choices the way you think you want it - and you can wrap up that car Monday - let's say $60ish.

Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach has Polar-Saddle MBTex - Black Top MSRP $56K - so Monday there you have your $50's

If you want/need it done now - those are your two top choices - if you want something else - then go to your dealer and work out your order or Euro delivery - which could be done Monday.

The rest of chatting is neither here or there - it's just chat.

If you are actually going to buy a C300A4 - then to be helpful...

I don't know if you have looked at top colors "live" yet - the "brown" is visually a bit darker brown than what is represented -
in the Dealer Order Guide FYI.

I don't know if you have looked "live" yet or not - sure Diamond White is a great look - but on the other side - some choose Polar White as less expensive and Polar easier to touch up in the even of chips.

If you want to keep chatting about like - that's OK - that's what a forum is for - if you want to buy a Mercedes - you have your choices and that's your decision - it's a GREAT Mercedes - all to the good.

Have fun with it - keep the beat !
Thanks for checking. The Boise car didn't turn up on Autotrader or Cars. Not on the Boise MB website either. I'll contact them. It's a few K over my target MSRP but we'll see what they can offer. I've looked at several Polar Wht cabs and seen the Diamond White "live", and prefer it. IMO, the brown top goes better with the saddle brown interior than a black top considering its a no charge choice.

Last questions...do you know the MB Euro Del. discount for the C300 Cab? Does it give the dealer more room in negotiating?

Last edited by dwpc; 09-10-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A gaggle of MB's
Well.. to be clear..

Let me be clearer - so that you have a realistic outlook..

I don't give a hoot over cars.com - and I don't have time for chatter.

You asked - got accurate answers - the rest is up to you - just get it done..

I said Boise will be $60's - last 7 of the VIN F628181 so it's really a question of $1,000 increments $60K or $61K or $62K - I was verfy clear 60's - so there is no mystery pricing - and I don't care what someone else thinks/says - that your range to but ONLY cab in entire Western Region that you say you want,

I already told you about PenFed if you want to check consumer fleet - but I guess you want to waste more time on cars.com - that's on you.

If you want to waffle around about the ONLY rig in the entire Western region that has your three must-haves - again, I don't have time for chatter.

If you want to spend less - I gave you your lowest prices choice in Newport Beach

If you want to build/order a rig - US delivery or Euro - then stop chatting about it - and go to your Mercedes dealer and do it.

Man...

You asked - got accurate answers - the rest is up to you - it's your job to get it done..
The following users liked this post:
dwpc (09-11-2017)
Old 09-12-2017, 11:55 AM

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts
2021 E450, 2020 C43, 2015 C300, 2007 C280
Alabama is not a foreign country

Originally Posted by dwpc
Special order is my next move. I've been told that it might actually get a better deal since the dealer wouldn't have to carry the unit in inventory costs. Looking into Euro delivery too.
Euro delivery won't work. C-class sedans are made in Alabama. Broke my heart when I heard that. I had been looking forward to repeating the experience I had with Euro delivery of my 2007 C280. (See my Signature below.) Special order will take 3-4 months. I oredered my C300 in mid-10/14; it was delivered in the first week of 02/15. Counting the first two services that the dealer threw in, I got 12% off MSRP for a heavily optioned C300 4MATIC. (Again, see my Signature.)
Old 09-12-2017, 06:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A gaggle of MB's
Well... PanchoMon... you really should read the thread

If you read the thread the subject is C-Cabriolet - and the C-Cabriolet and C-Coupe are both available on the Mercedes Euro Delivery Program.

You're correct the C-sedan is not - but this subject is Cabriolet - or if you prefer a C-Coupe with soft-top.
The following users liked this post:
gfmohn (09-12-2017)