MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C218 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c218-175/)
-   -   advice on getting a new cls63 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c218/421452-advice-getting-new-cls63.html)

ezo0621 11-01-2011 12:26 PM

advice on getting a new cls63

hey everyone,

i'm fairly new to the community as i've been a bimmer guy for the past 4 years or so. i drove an m3 for 4 years and got a c63 last year. my sister just got her DL so i'm planning on letting her roll in the c63.

i need to lease a new car and i was looking at possible options. my first debate was the new bmw 6-series vs. the new cls550, but the new 6-series disappointed me quite a bit. i went to a local dealer and test drove a cls63 and absolutely fell in love with it! now i'm debating over the new m5 vs. cls63, but i'm planning on leasing a new car in january and i doubt that the m5 will release anytime soon.

now if any of the local dealers don't have the specific options and colors that i want in inventory, can i still get discounts off the MSRP if i order even if i'm leasing? do i have to run credit before i order? any tips on negotiating prices with the dealer? also, when does the conquest program end? a friend of mine has high interest in my M3, and i'm planning on selling it in january.

thanks for the help!

fixinbones 11-01-2011 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by ezo0621 (Post 4899010)
hey everyone,

i'm fairly new to the community as i've been a bimmer guy for the past 4 years or so. i drove an m3 for 4 years and got a c63 last year. my sister just got her DL so i'm planning on letting her roll in the c63.

i need to lease a new car and i was looking at possible options. my first debate was the new bmw 6-series vs. the new cls550, but the new 6-series disappointed me quite a bit. i went to a local dealer and test drove a cls63 and absolutely fell in love with it! now i'm debating over the new m5 vs. cls63, but i'm planning on leasing a new car in january and i doubt that the m5 will release anytime soon.

now if any of the local dealers don't have the specific options and colors that i want in inventory, can i still get discounts off the MSRP if i order even if i'm leasing? do i have to run credit before i order? any tips on negotiating prices with the dealer? also, when does the conquest program end? a friend of mine has high interest in my M3, and i'm planning on selling it in january.

thanks for the help!

So you're gonna let your 'lil sis with her new drivers license pilot a 450hp C63 as here first car!!!! Thats pretty scary. :eek:

ezo0621 11-02-2011 03:09 AM

haha

Originally Posted by fixinbones (Post 4899473)
So you're gonna let your 'lil sis with her new drivers license pilot a 450hp C63 as here first car!!!! Thats pretty scary. :eek:

yes at first i was worried because the C63 is faaaaaaast, but she practiced enough with my M3 and she's a pretty good driver so i think she'll do fine (and have fun at that too) :p: