UK AMG MEET UP - anyone interested?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 04:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG, CL500, Jag StypeR, SLK200, Aygo, Audi TT
UK AMG MEET UP - anyone interested?

Hi all,

Whilst you guys in the US have great AMG meet ups we dont seem to have much (if at all anything) here in the UK.

SO - im suggesting we change all that. Im thinking we all meet up at choosen destination, have a good chin wag and possible 'tame' track experiance and then all end up at a resturant\hotel for the evening.

Due to the idea of a track experiance + local hotel\pub im suggesting Brands hatch in Kent. You can have a good track day event with your car for £200 - eveing meal per person we're looking about £50 and if you stay over then add £100- 150 per night.

At thsi stage im interested in numbers - if your likely to wanna join then message me or add your comments to this thread. Also if you have any other suggestions feel free - remember thsi will be its 1st time so anything goes as it were.

Also it would be nice to do this in the summer but then we'd need a date that everyone interested could attend! So maybe its worth posting your ideal dates. And lastly, as regard costs it would be free to turn up but youd have to foot the bill for your track event, evening meal + drinks etc and your hotel fee's if applicable. Amd of course youd be the one to have top sort this out. All im doing is setting the date and the agenda.

Ok so lets start hearing who's up for it
Old 04-04-2007, 08:57 AM

GLC250d AMG Line
Hello mate,

I would love to do something like this, but unfortunately I've too much on this year. My mrs is having our 2nd baby, due soon, and I'm going to the Tour de France in July, so I'm out of free passes for this part of the year.

I'm in Glasgow, where are you?

Alan
Old 04-04-2007, 09:44 AM

C32 AMG, CL500, Jag StypeR, SLK200, Aygo, Audi TT
down in kent. Hence my suggestion for Brands Hatch

Well we'll see if this years one gets going and maybe we'll see you next year