C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C55 and C32 Tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
C55 and C32 Tuning

Hi:

We are new to the sponsorship side of this forum, and I would like to introduce my company to you.

We have a very specialized team of software and development engineers whose purpose is to go fast, while maintaining the integrity and reliability of your car.

I came from the customer side before founding the company, so I feel I may be a bit more in touch with what clients are searching for. I also think that the C Class AMG cars have been underserved, and we have developed some very nice set ups at very competitive prices.

Feel free to check out our site and PM or email any questions. I look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
hhhhmmm. maybe i'll have to drop by sometime
Old 07-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
I have a visit on list of things to do. Dino, I plan to see you someday.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
everything and anything
Anything available for the C32 amg?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML63
Nice set of vehicles you have there..
Old 07-20-2007, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
AMG 55 series:
Up to 415hp (up to+35hp) $1350 USD
At the crank I'm assuming? That's a decent bump!
Old 07-20-2007, 03:18 PM

a Black
So...I can get my C55 +35 hp from a chip? What are teh tq numbers?? Show me a dyno!!!!
Old 07-21-2007, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Hi guys........it was a long day! I am working a deal where a major mid-west, factory exotic car dealership will be distributing our products, and it took up alot of the day.

To answer some questions....those are crank numbers. Yes we have a set up for the C32...we are currently getting 25-30hp increase in those cars.

The 55 is getting ~30NM of torque.

Most of our sales are through distributors, but if you are in central PHX, just give a call and swing by. I love to talk cars.

Talk to you soon....
Old 07-21-2007, 06:28 PM

a Black
any dynos? If you can prove 35hp and 30 tq, I am in...assuming the price is reasonable
Old 07-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by C55Vegas
any dynos? If you can prove 35hp and 30 tq, I am in...assuming the price is reasonable
Check his web site. Click on "Our Services" on the left side, then the Mercedes logo at the bottom of the page. It lists the price for the 55K series, but not the 32K series. I would think they are similiarly priced. I find the price quite reasonable.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Can Drive 55
Check his web site. Click on "Our Services" on the left side, then the Mercedes logo at the bottom of the page. It lists the price for the 55K series, but not the 32K series. I would think they are similiarly priced. I find the price quite reasonable.

Good job navigating our site! Actually, all the car logos are at the bottom of each page.

I'll post a couple of dyno sheets from my development engineers. I personally believe that the real proof of any performance enhancement is the way the car drives. As a result I have had our guys dial in the performance from a drivability standpoint. You will feel much improved mid range, better throttle response, no speed limiters, etc. That's why we offer a 30 day money back guarantee (less restocking fee ~$150). We want you to be happy with the way the car drives...not just numbers on a page.

Last edited by IngenereAMG; 09-06-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
Dino!

Welcome aboard!

I must say I am very impressed with your operation.

How many engineers do you have?

The reason I am asking is that the graphs that they are supplying to you look awfully like the ones on hs-electonics website.

hs is well known reseller of other companies software.

Here is the link to the website.

http://http://www.hs-elektronik.com/...7ps-510nm.html

BTW Engineer in Italian is spelled - I N G E G N E R E

Last edited by Vadim @ FD; 07-22-2007 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Welcome to the board!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:42 AM

a Black
so.....is it your or anothers? I cannot see +35/30 on that chart either. What am I missing?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by C55Vegas
so.....is it your or anothers? I cannot see +35/30 on that chart either. What am I missing?

That chart was supplied to me by one of the engineers who I employ. I always quote "up to X hp/torque", because every car is slightly different. Conditions, fuel, atmospheric conditions, etc., are variables that cause differences in hp outputs at different times. For example, have you ever noticed that some days your car feels more powerful than others? There are probably different factors that are affecting conditions on that particular day. Everyone wants to see lines on a piece of paper...Here are some, but I don't really think that is what this business is all about...it's about driving!

What I can tell you, is that your car will be improved, or we will dial it in to get you where you want to be, or we will put it back to stock, or give you a refund. We do not do generic programs, we design one for you.

Before starting this company, I came from the customer side. Since I have been in your shoes, I know where you are coming from and I hopefully have a good idea of what you expect. I also come from a racing background. I have run everything from autocrosses in a Fiat, to hillclimbs in Ferrari's, as well as vintage raced an Indycar. I am also a chief driving instructor for the Ferrari Club of America. So when I started this company and started putting together the people who I wanted to work with, I decided to have these tunes set up for the best available performance for real world driving. If you try us, I know you will like us.

As far as getting into a debate and a spelling critique with another sponsor, I simply won't do that. I don't think that critisizing another sponsor is really very appropriate.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
Before starting this company, I came from the customer side. Since I have been in your shoes, I know where you are coming from and I hopefully have a good idea of what you expect. I also come from a racing background. I have run everything from autocrosses in a Fiat, to hillclimbs in Ferrari's, as well as vintage raced an Indycar. I am also a chief driving instructor for the Ferrari Club of America. So when I started this company and started putting together the people who I wanted to work with, I decided to have these tunes set up for the best available performance for real world driving. If you try us, I know you will like us.

As far as getting into a debate and a spelling critique with another sponsor, I simply won't do that. I don't think that critisizing another sponsor is really very appropriate

Dino, what a coincedence, so have I. I have come from customer side too.

Just because we are both sponsors does not mean that I am not going to be interested in what other companies offer.

Tell you what - if you can prove what you claim, I would love to carry your line on the West Coast. As you can see I have access to a very nice facility to do it.

If you are just a re-seller for hs-electronics, than I would just go to them.

Oh, I forgot I did that in 2002, neither HP claims nor customer service lived up.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...ighlight=R%26D

Good Luck!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
Wow, Vadim -- sharp as always.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Vadim@GMGRacing
Dino, what a coincedence, so have I. I have come from customer side too.

Just because we are both sponsors does not mean that I am not going to be interested in what other companies offer.

Tell you what - if you can prove what you claim, I would love to carry your line on the West Coast. As you can see I have access to a very nice facility to do it.

If you are just a re-seller for hs-electronics, than I would just go to them.

Oh, I forgot I did that in 2002, neither HP claims nor customer service lived up.

Being 'interested' in another companies products is one thing, that is what email and the phone is for. What you are doing is an obvious attempt to put someone on the defensive about their business and products in a public arena.

I have a team of engineers that I have worked directly with to put our products together. We do not resell generic software. Our people are very marque specific. We have some great tunes available, and do custom work as well. We also have some great products in the pipeline.

Our clients are happy, one of which is a major, multi-Indy 500 winner, who gave us an unpaid endorsement because he liked our product and service so much. What's great about the marketplace is that there are choices, and I am sure that everyone who is sponsor here is doing their best to provide the best products and services they can, and I am happy to be apart of this community.

I tried calling GMG directly to discuss what you are doing, and answer any questions, and of course there was no answer, only voice mail, and no return call. Additionally, the link that you placed to whatever company that is...is a phantom and doesn't go anywhere.

I appreciate your offer to distribute for us, but based on what I have seen here, regardless of your facility, or customer base, we would be unable to
bring you in as a partner. If you wish to speak directly with me, feel free. As far as further debate about my company or products, I request that you contact us directly. Thank you.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
Being 'interested' in another companies products is one thing, that is what email and the phone is for. What you are doing is an obvious attempt to put someone on the defensive about their business and products in a public arena.

I have a team of engineers that I have worked directly with to put our products together. We do not resell generic software. Our people are very marque specific. We have some great tunes available, and do custom work as well. We also have some great products in the pipeline.

Our clients are happy, one of which is a major, multi-Indy 500 winner, who gave us an unpaid endorsement because he liked our product and service so much. What's great about the marketplace is that there are choices, and I am sure that everyone who is sponsor here is doing their best to provide the best products and services they can, and I am happy to be apart of this community.

I tried calling GMG directly to discuss what you are doing, and answer any questions, and of course there was no answer, only voice mail, and no return call. Additionally, the link that you placed to whatever company that is...is a phantom and doesn't go anywhere.

I appreciate your offer to distribute for us, but based on what I have seen here, regardless of your facility, or customer base, we would be unable to
bring you in as a partner. If you wish to speak directly with me, feel free. As far as further debate about my company or products, I request that you contact us directly. Thank you.
I always enjoy a friendly debate as much as the next guy, and I don't know who's right or what, but you have to admit that your graphs look exactly like the screenshot of H&S Electronik's website w/ graph - same format, same curves, same language, same colors, etc.

So, unless you're saying that Vadim took your attached graph and photoshop'ed it onto a fake website or something... I'm not sure how else to explain the similarity, you know? From a pretty basic search of this forum, anyone'd notice that he's been tuning AMG's for (at least) 5 years... with pretty impressive results.

Anyway, from the consumer's side of things, it's always nice to have an extra option... but in all honesty, when I tune my C32 in the near future, I'd personally be more comfortable with a tuner who's been working with this car for awhile (i.e. Renntech, Brabus, Kleemann, evosport, etc.) - but to each his/her own. Good luck to you.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
I always enjoy a friendly debate as much as the next guy, and I don't know who's right or what, but you have to admit that your graphs look exactly like the screenshot of H&S Electronik's website w/ graph - same format, same curves, same language, same colors, etc.

So, unless you're saying that Vadim took your attached graph and photoshop'ed it onto a fake website or something... I'm not sure how else to explain the similarity, you know? From a pretty basic search of this forum, anyone'd notice that he's been tuning AMG's for (at least) 5 years... with pretty impressive results.

Anyway, from the consumer's side of things, it's always nice to have an extra option... but in all honesty, when I tune my C32 in the near future, I'd personally be more comfortable with a tuner who's been working with this car for awhile (i.e. Renntech, Brabus, Kleemann, evosport, etc.) - but to each his/her own. Good luck to you.
I never wanted to get into a debate or an argument with anyone over our services. I did queery my software engineer who supplied the graph that seems to have caused the problem...and he did send me the wrong file. I am not sure of the origin of that file, but we will have a proper dyno graph posted shortly.

While our company is relatively new on the scene, our staff of software, and development engineers and sales staff represents over 80 years of automotive experience. For example my AMG sofware engineer is a former software writer from AMG, such is the quality of the team that we have put together.

From a consumer standpoint, our combination of a 30 day money back guarantee, a 2 year warranty, outstanding customer service, and very competitive pricing should be worth a look. We currently have customers from across the country, and no complaints......only happy drivers.

We have already worked on a number of forum members (primarily 55 and 600 cars), who have joined our happy customer list. We also have a number of independent distributors who are very happy with what we have provided for their customers and their business.

If you are thinking about getting some tuning done, check out our site and give me a call or shoot me an email. I would be happy to answer any questions or just talk cars, because after all isn't this about having fun?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:14 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
super nova...flame on!!

realistically i can't see the CLK55 gain 35hp with just a ecu tune.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
I did queery my software engineer who supplied the graph that seems to have caused the problem...and he did send me the wrong file. I am not sure of the origin of that file, but we will have a proper dyno graph posted shortly.

Remember when some company accidentally supplied a Dodge Viper dyno sheet for a blown C55?

So what are the real gains?