MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203-48/)
-   -   Ordered my "JerryTune" Today (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/249003-ordered-my-jerrytune-today.html)

Newzchspy 06-18-2008 01:18 PM

Ordered my "JerryTune" Today

Wanted to update those who have been following my mod progress. I've been running the CODE III for a lil over a month now. Belt seems to be fine. I also have the Sprintbooster and Code III cold air intake. Now I've put myself into the hands of LET and Jerry for some ECM stuff. I will give an update (review) after Jerry and I hash out the specifics of what I want and what he can do. For the record, he is very professional, returns phone calls and e mails and doesn't mince words, which I like. I expect to have a review by this weekend.

Thanks Jerry,

Glenn

trbo2nr 06-18-2008 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Newzchspy (Post 2890890)
Wanted to update those who have been following my mod progress. I've been running the CODE III for a lil over a month now. Belt seems to be fine. I also have the Sprintbooster and Code III cold air intake. Now I've put myself into the hands of LET and Jerry for some ECM stuff. I will give an update (review) after Jerry and I hash out the specifics of what I want and what he can do. For the record, he is very professional, returns phone calls and e mails and doesn't mince words, which I like. I expect to have a review by this weekend.

Thanks Jerry,

Glenn

Sounds good. Keep us posted.

c32used 06-18-2008 06:03 PM

You will feel it

c3232c 06-18-2008 07:02 PM

Good choice! I am expecting my "Jerry tune" back tomorrow:naughty: I will post seperate results as well.

Newzchspy 06-18-2008 08:16 PM

Importance of Reviews

Originally Posted by c3232c (Post 2891379)
Good choice! I am expecting my "Jerry tune" back tomorrow:naughty: I will post seperate results as well.

Yes, its important for us to review these mods for effectiveness and cost effectiveness. I will review (subjectively of course since I dont have a dyno)

Glenn

Newzchspy 06-19-2008 07:14 PM

I am so upset with JerryTUNE!!!

Originally Posted by Newzchspy (Post 2890890)

Thanks Jerry,

Glenn

**** Update Thursday: Got my "JerryTune" LET ECM Installed on my C32. Remember, I also have the Code III intake, Code III pulley and KNs, Sprintbooster and some other minor modes. The reason I am so upset is that Jerry did not TELL me I would be needing new rear tires :zoom: for the car about every 2,000 miles. THE LET Tune is truly unbelievable and so dialed in, you'll feel like you have a different car . Kudos to Jerry at LET for a great tune. :bow: Thanks to C32Used for the referral. In fact, Jerry was kind enough to take a ride with me and the back end did NOT want to stay put. This is even before the car has had a chance to learn the new tune. We only went about 4 miles and the car is ridiculous!! Its his first time :p: with the Code III SC Pulley and I think our highest expectations of the tune and the pulley were met. When LET says they produce some of the most feared C32s on the road, I believe them.:woowoo:

On the way home, in an industrial park, I tried to launch with the ESP off and all the way through first and well into second, the car just spun (and it was hot and dry here today). Good for me, bad for tires!!!:smash: Can you imagine a 50 degree day. No problems with IAT's (keeping an eye on that too).

Next step now is the 178 Cranker with the CODE III pulley.

*** Word of advice for those guys who are running the Code III pulley. You may be running lean (as I was) due to great increase in air versus fuel. You may need to retune the ECM to get more fuel (run richer) in there. Thanks Jerry for your prompt service, excellent advice and great customer service. :y

c32used 06-19-2008 07:34 PM

I told you that you will feel it didn't I.

kindafast 06-19-2008 08:39 PM

Damnit you guys with all these mods:D, I'm waiting for LET to finish my HE and 185mm pulley and then I'll be in da "C32 Jerry'd club" :D :D :D

loungn14 06-19-2008 09:37 PM

Ah yes....we weren't screwing with you when we said the tune makes all the difference...

The pully makes it pull, but the tune makes it pull at the right points

:y

Eurocharged Rick 06-19-2008 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by kindafast (Post 2893554)
Damnit you guys with all these mods:D, I'm waiting for LET to finish my HE and 185mm pulley and then I'll be in da "C32 Jerry'd club" :D :D :D

your HE should be ready this next week... :y are you still planning on driving over for the install? :zoom:

sales@eurocharged.com 06-19-2008 10:23 PM

OK, it's now called the "LET Tune". People don't know who Jerry is...hell, half the time I don't know who he is.

sales@eurocharged.com 06-19-2008 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by loungn14 (Post 2893679)
Ah yes....we weren't screwing with you when we said the tune makes all the difference...

The pully makes it pull, but the tune makes it pull at the right points

Very well said!!

kindafast 06-19-2008 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by 1FASTC32 (Post 2893702)
your HE should be ready this next week... :y are you still planning on driving over for the install? :zoom:

Sweeet! Yeah I'm still planning on the install with LET.

kindafast 06-19-2008 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry (Post 2893740)
OK, it's now called the "LET Tune". People don't know who Jerry is...hell, half the time I don't know who he is.

haha, no I knew that Jerry tune was LET tune, just giving you all the credit ;) jk.

camel 2 06-19-2008 11:17 PM

Jerry,

Do you have any way of letting those of us "downunder" get a piece of this action without us shipping our ECU half way around the world?
:nix:

mdncn2762 06-20-2008 01:25 AM

I plan on getting my LET tune soon. Its difficult to let the car sit for two weeks while I send the ECU to the US. Jerry, cant you fly over to Germany and custom tune my ECU. We can test it on the Autobahn. LOL

c32used 06-20-2008 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by mdncn2762 (Post 2894092)
I plan on getting my LET tune soon. Its difficult to let the car sit for two weeks while I send the ECU to the US. Jerry, cant you fly over to Germany and custom tune my ECU. We can test it on the Autobahn. LOL

LoL...If life was only that easy my friend..It will be so worth it after its done your car will feel better and faster....do it you won't regret it.:y

loungn14 06-20-2008 08:24 AM

Knowing Jerry, if you paid for and sent the tickets, he would be there in a heartbeat...

sales@eurocharged.com 06-20-2008 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by camel 2 (Post 2893851)
Jerry,

Do you have any way of letting those of us "downunder" get a piece of this action without us shipping our ECU half way around the world?
:nix:

Can you get your ECU to Richmond 3121?

sales@eurocharged.com 06-20-2008 09:29 AM

I have access to many facilities in Germany....why didn't you just ask? :)

I'll get you an address to send your ECU you to today. Can you PM me your local number and I'll have my guys in Germany call you?

cnchung 06-20-2008 11:33 AM

Jerry, any chance this will happen in Hong Kong too?

Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry (Post 2894460)
I have access to many facilities in Germany....why didn't you just ask? :)

I'll get you an address to send your ECU you to today. Can you PM me your local number and I'll have my guys in Germany call you?

sales@eurocharged.com 06-20-2008 11:35 AM

Fred - Have your local shop give me a call and we can discuss a partnership / reseller agreement.

Originally Posted by cnchung (Post 2894688)
Jerry, any chance this will happen in Hong Kong too?

cnchung 06-20-2008 11:49 AM

Ok, this is a good idea. I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry (Post 2894694)
Fred - Have your local shop give me a call and we can discuss a partnership / reseller agreement.

sales@eurocharged.com 06-20-2008 12:04 PM

Anyone else want a tune? :)

Group buy??

Gramma_Benz 06-20-2008 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry (Post 2894751)
Anyone else want a tune? :)

Group buy??

I'm really considering it now!