MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203-48/)
-   -   Eurocharged C32 SC Pulley Dyno Results (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/412568-eurocharged-c32-sc-pulley-dyno-results.html)

loungn14 08-23-2011 12:10 PM

Eurocharged C32 SC Pulley Dyno Results

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/ec_scpulley.jpg

After numerous requests, we are right around the corner from the release of our supercharger pulley for the Mercedes C32 AMG and Chrysler SRT6 Crossfire

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/scpulley2.jpg

After studying the pros and cons of previous pulley designs, we were able to develop a quality, high performance pulley at a reasonable price point.

After many design considerations, the Eurocharged Supercharger Pulley will be sized at 65mm. We feel this will provide a sturdy, reliable design that will serve the customer for years to come.

This will be a great fit for the majority of our customers, with those wanting more power still having the option to upgrade to the 185mm crank pulley.

Pulley installation is fast and easy and should only take the average person approximately 10-15 minutes!

We have been fielding requests for the last few months and after many miles and a ton of R&D, we should be taking orders within a month. The intro price for the pulley will only be $549

For those waiting, jump on them fast, as we are certain the first batch will sell out within days of its release! We will also be offering a tuning bundle to help you save money on your purchase!

Here are the results on the final production unit:

Stock: 282WHP
SC Pulley: 307WHP
SC Pulley and EC Tune: 328WHP

GAINS OF 46WHP AND 41WTQ

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/SC_HP-TRQ_small.jpg

Larger Graph

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/SC_AFR-TRQ_small.jpg

Larger Graph

Pre-sale information will be posted soon!

Stay TUNED!

JUAN CASAUS 08-23-2011 12:29 PM

Is this on par or better than a C3 pulley? If so how is there a difference performance wise?

W203Ramos 08-23-2011 03:04 PM

price for the bundle (pulley and tune) please. any discount for a group buy?:nix:

loungn14 08-23-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by JUAN CASAUS (Post 4804146)
Is this on par or better than a C3 pulley? If so how is there a difference performance wise?

very similar....tuning makes a big difference

Originally Posted by W203Ramos (Post 4804328)
price for the bundle (pulley and tune) please. any discount for a group buy?:nix:

INTRO PRICING....

Pulley: $549

Pulley/Tune $899

Pulley/Tune/Eurotuner $1299

JUAN CASAUS 08-23-2011 03:17 PM

Well I currently have the C3 with the tune from earlier this year. Have there been any improvements for me to get a retune?

loungn14 08-23-2011 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by JUAN CASAUS (Post 4804344)
Well I currently have the C3 with the tune from earlier this year. Have there been any improvements for me to get a retune?

yes, this C32 was on the dyno for many hours and we have used that as our base for the new package...

:y

JUAN CASAUS 08-23-2011 03:35 PM

Ok them I'll be in touch don for my update. Thanks!

JUAN CASAUS 08-23-2011 03:35 PM

Soon not don...stupid swype text.

AMG3.2 08-23-2011 06:17 PM

Group Buy!

albanianbenz 08-23-2011 06:31 PM

I'm looking to to do either this s/c pulley and tune or the 185mm and tune. The C32 is my daily and I need the most reliability out of it as I have an E46 M3 with FI and built motor.

I have a few questions:

1) Who can I get this through with tune in WI or IL area? (Somewhere I can just drive to and they upload the tune once I get the pulley or does EC no longer have any ties like that in this area).

2) If I later decide to change from one pulley to the other do I get free tunes?

3) When do we send payment or deposit?

Also if you have any deals on used/new suspension, wheels, etc. for the C32 please shoot me a PM as I'm looking to modify it a bit soon.

Thanks

Newzchspy 08-23-2011 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by JUAN CASAUS (Post 4804369)
Soon not don...stupid swype text.

Who's DON??? :smash:

Newzchspy 08-23-2011 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by albanianbenz (Post 4804645)
I'm looking to to do either this s/c pulley and tune or the 185mm and tune. The C32 is my daily and I need the most reliability out of it as I have an E46 M3 with FI and built motor.

I have a few questions:

1) Who can I get this through with tune in WI or IL area? (Somewhere I can just drive to and they upload the tune once I get the pulley or does EC no longer have any ties like that in this area).

2) If I later decide to change from one pulley to the other do I get free tunes?

Also if you have any deals on used/new suspension, wheels, etc. for the C32 please shoot me a PM as I'm looking to modify it a bit soon.

Thanks

Qucik answer: Do the tune + the SC pulley. Forget about the 185 crank with it too as you'll have injector issues / CELs etc etc

loudandheard 08-23-2011 07:41 PM

I'm getting nostalgic, feels like the time when Erik and Jerry were coming up with all their crazy mods. It's good to see new innovations for the C32, all we need now is for someone to make the top mounted intercoolers for the C32. hint, hint

albanianbenz 08-23-2011 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Newzchspy (Post 4804681)
Qucik answer: Do the tune + the SC pulley. Forget about the 185 crank with it too as you'll have injector issues / CELs etc etc

Thanks. That's what Im leaning too after reading some threads on here saying what you have and also seeing I might need a psk.

What about a heat exchanger?

loungn14 08-23-2011 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by AMG3.2 (Post 4804628)
Group Buy!

Originally Posted by albanianbenz (Post 4804645)

I have a few questions:

Thanks

I can tune ya here in chi....

Yes, free tunes for all additional mods

we will have deposit info up very soon.

Suspension stuff look at the classified section and ebay for best pricing..

Originally Posted by loudandheard (Post 4804717)
I'm getting nostalgic, feels like the time when Erik and Jerry were coming up with all their crazy mods. It's good to see new innovations for the C32, all we need now is for someone to make the top mounted intercoolers for the C32. hint, hint

lol so true. Top mounts for the 32, not gonna happen from us. Way too costly. I will personally be amazed if the ones coming out for the 55 are under 6k.

Originally Posted by albanianbenz (Post 4804754)
Thanks. That's what Im leaning too after reading some threads on here saying what you have and also seeing I might need a psk.

What about a heat exchanger?

Heat exchanger is always a good idea. Power is great, but when you heat soak, you lose that power quickly.

:y

AMG3.2 08-23-2011 10:37 PM

So Jake, unlike the 185 kit, this SC pulley is safe to use without a tune correct? Ofcourse, it would just yield less power.

chris.bachman 08-23-2011 10:39 PM

I picked the car up after work today and had to spend over an hour in traffic on the way home, not cool. Had dinner and what-not while waiting for the roads to clear up before I went out. Well, I'm back from my first "spirited" drive and I can honestly say I'm quite impressed with the results. Turning ESP off is no joke now and dropping the throttle during a turn is a recipe for disaster, a delicious tire spinning, sideways sliding, supercharger whining recipe that is.

That car in front of you quickly becomes the car RIGHT in front of you and with a lane change it's instantly the car WAY behind you. The power that used to be available above 4000 RPM's is now readily on tap around 3000 and it just pulls like a monster all the way to red line. I found myself letting off the throttle around 5k on a regular basis. If you have held off on a crank pulley in the hopes a used C3 would pop up for the price of it's weight in gold then you can stop waiting and get ready to purchase what you've always wanted.

We're doing about 3 weeks of daily driving to put some more wear and stress on the pulley and it's components before it goes back to the manufacturer for final inspection. There's talk that some of the steel components encountering most of the stress are going to be replaced with titanium or tungsten to guarantee nothing fails.

Well, that's about all I can sit here and type right now, I want to take the beast back out in to the darkness for a bit more fun and see if I can find my first victim. Post any other questions and I'll answer them the best I can.

loungn14 08-23-2011 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by AMG3.2 (Post 4804929)
So Jake, unlike the 185 kit, this SC pulley is safe to use without a tune correct? Ofcourse, it would just yield less power.

yes sir, it is. But, the tune makes it sooo much more fun!

Originally Posted by chris.bachman (Post 4804935)
I picked the car up after work today and had to spend over an hour in traffic on the way home, not cool. Had dinner and what-not while waiting for the roads to clear up before I went out. Well, I'm back from my first "spirited" drive and I can honestly say I'm quite impressed with the results. Turning ESP off is no joke now and dropping the throttle during a turn is a recipe for disaster, a delicious tire spinning, sideways sliding, supercharger whining recipe that is.

That car in front of you quickly becomes the car RIGHT in front of you and with a lane change it's instantly the car WAY behind you. The power that used to be available above 4000 RPM's is now readily on tap around 3000 and it just pulls like a monster all the way to red line. I found myself letting off the throttle around 5k on a regular basis. If you have held off on a crank pulley in the hopes a used C3 would pop up for the price of it's weight in gold then you can stop waiting and get ready to purchase what you've always wanted.

We're doing about 3 weeks of daily driving to put some more wear and stress on the pulley and it's components before it goes back to the manufacturer for final inspection. There's talk that some of the steel components encountering most of the stress are going to be replaced with titanium or tungsten to guarantee nothing fails.

Well, that's about all I can sit here and type right now, I want to take the beast back out in to the darkness for a bit more fun and see if I can find my first victim. Post any other questions and I'll answer them the best I can.

awesome!

Beaker 08-24-2011 12:42 AM

Wow have not been on the forum for over a month and come back to this, great work guys!

I already have the C3 SC Pulley however keen on seeing the new tune as you have had many hours to play with a similar setup now :)

CLKCLK 08-24-2011 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by chris.bachman (Post 4804935)
Well, that's about all I can sit here and type right now, I want to take the beast back out in to the darkness for a bit more fun and see if I can find my first victim.

While you are having too much fun, watch out too. You may be a victim too:rolf: jk

Phil_W 08-24-2011 07:49 AM

Hi, how to order??

slownrusty 08-24-2011 08:21 AM

What great gains, that will transform the car for sure

430 08-24-2011 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Newzchspy (Post 4804681)

I have been running the 185mm pulley since it came out and have not had a single issue. No problems with CELs, no "injector issues", no issues with running lean (in fact with the current tune I am a bit on the rich side), no problems what so ever.

saer1one 08-24-2011 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by 430 (Post 4805285)
I have been running the 185mm pulley since it came out and have not had a single issue. No problems with CELs, no "injector issues", no issues with running lean (in fact with the current tune I am a bit on the rich side), no problems what so ever.

I believe Newzchspy is referring to running the SC pulley AND the 185mm in a stacked form.

430 08-24-2011 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by saer1one (Post 4805293)
I believe Newzchspy is referring to running the SC pulley AND the 185mm in a stacked form.

I reread and you are correct. I failed at reading comprehension today :smash:.