C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

More help needed in Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C32 AMG
More help needed in Canada

Well ever since my Computer rebuild all has been fine till now!!!!
the Battery red light comes on and the voltage is good 14.5 VDC !! under full load AC ,fans,,radio, fogs . new battery as well.

Also most importantly the Brake lights stay on all the time with the stop warning message.

Also has new exhaust gas blower motor on it and new relay and now it turns on all by itself!! even when the car is off. Do i need another relay??

I hate this car!!! need to sell it and buy Jap!!

Any help please
Old 06-02-2012, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG and a 2004 Porsche Cayenne
Originally Posted by Solarman2005
I hate this car!!! need to sell it and buy Jap!!

Any help please

Get a new computer and not a rebuilt one?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C32/C55 AMG
I would take it back to the shop that did the work and have them look over it. I work on my own car and the only thing that scares me on our cars are the electronics. When I first bought my car the alarm would come at random and drain the battery, the turn signals would come on by themselves, crappy remote reception, and the cigar lighter just went out. The turn signal was fixed at the dealer, the alarm was fixed and broke again, still have crappy remote reception, and I think I need a new cigar lighter.

Our cars are very sensitive to water and moisture. For what ever reason a friend didn't keep the protective panel on his fuse box in the engine compartment. We were experiencing lots of rain and I guess water got to the fuse box and it caused all sorts of weird problems. He had his lights coming on by themselves and a fan in his engine compartment was running all with out his engine being on. He reconnected the battery and tried to start the car and nothing. I guess the fuse box dried out and we replaced a few fuses and the car was good to go.

This may not be your problem, but it might be a start.