MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203-48/)
-   -   Video: E55 Vs LT1 Caprice, C32R Vs 550hp Evo, and civic si vs rsx-s (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/80103-video-e55-vs-lt1-caprice-c32r-vs-550hp-evo-civic-si-vs-rsx-s.html)

BenzoAMGpower 08-24-2004 03:43 PM

Video: E55 Vs LT1 Caprice, C32R Vs 550hp Evo, and civic si vs rsx-s

heres the link to the vid with M34jlp Vs the LT1 Caprice and my C32 Vs the 550hp Mitsu Evolution

http://site.studiok-2000.com/modules...op=getit&lid=5 <--- right click and save as

DbleNckel 08-24-2004 03:48 PM

sweet!!!! :y

MgnFicnT 08-24-2004 07:27 PM

Stunning Kill, i thought that the evo would be faster

BenzoAMGpower 08-24-2004 07:35 PM

oh the Evo is very fast... it started to reel me in fast but it was still 1 car behind me by 110mph when i hit the brakes (where hte 1/4 mile ends)!!! if i was still on the gas after 110mph he would have flew by me like i was standing still... that Evo's got a TD06 25G turbo with lots of other goodies and is pushing 490hp to the wheels!!!

Vader13 08-24-2004 09:30 PM

damm street racers.. mann I go on tour and come back to hords of newbies in C55's :hammer:

DbleNckel 08-24-2004 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Vader13
damm street racers.. mann I go on tour and come back to hords of newbies in C55's :hammer:

:D

btw Vader, you're ride is clean!!! I'm contemplating what wheels to go w/ and everytime I go onto a thread and see yours...man oh man...decisions decisions... :wall: can you say biter!?!?! lol!

Vader13 08-24-2004 09:41 PM

Just don't get fake V1's ! Spend the money.
I saw a C55 in Newport with V1's I thought it was a CLK at first, some old dude was pimping it..

DbleNckel 08-24-2004 10:18 PM

Just don't get fake V1's ! Spend the money.
I saw a C55 in Newport with V1's I thought it was a CLK at first, some old dude was pimping it..

My choices were, the SMOKED AMG 19" double spoke w/ rivets like the ones on the new CL/SL 65,(but the dlr said they won't fit the C), BBS LM's, VI's, or the new HRE's Competition C2s which are still under development...ETA on their release is Oct. ck them out. www.wheelexperts.com

and oh believe me if I get the VIs, they'll be the ones w/ "brabus" stamped on the wheels! :y

DbleNckel 08-24-2004 10:25 PM

:topic:

Vader,

are the VI's as heavy as people are telling me??? do you feel that you're hindering your performance w/ them on in compared to how the car was when you got it stock? or do you care-less so just as long as it looks pimp??

Vader13 08-24-2004 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by DbleNckel
:topic:

Vader,

are the VI's as heavy as people are telling me??? do you feel that you're hindering your performance w/ them on in compared to how the car was when you got it stock? or do you care-less so just as long as it looks pimp??

My staggerd 2 piece 19's are around 35 pounds, I still have my stock wheels if I track my car, and I mean if.

I really like the style, and I got them at cost from Brabus NA.

I kind of laff at the people who talk crap about Brabus being heavy, the whole C32 is heavy, if you want to be LTW and a performance junky, why the hell would you be in a C32 anyway..
Like HRE's are going to make a big difference at the local street race..lol

I raced my friend's C32 who was running stock wheels, he was a little quicker off the line, but for top end 19's are better no matter what brand.

CynCarvin32 08-24-2004 10:51 PM

Street Racigng wow... I am so impressed. I would have though a car like a MB would make you drive like an adult but clearly I was wrong. Racing on public streets with a mini van driving by? Come on grow up and get on with life.

Go to a drag strip or to a road course. It's not even an empty street!

BenzoAMGpower 08-25-2004 12:07 PM

we had lookouts on both side to make sure there was no traffic comming through the direction we were racing before we raced... street racing and drag strip racing is completely different, but i dont expect you to know that. To each his own brotha, i dont need to explain to you the differences b/c obviously you are "adult" enough to know.

AMG4ever 08-25-2004 12:12 PM

Sweet!

Veeerrrryyy niiiiccceee :y

nlpamg 08-25-2004 12:50 PM

I can't dl it. It says access denied. Would someone mind reposting the video? I really want to see it. Thanks!

ScottsC55 08-25-2004 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by nlpamg
I can't dl it. It says access denied. Would someone mind reposting the video? I really want to see it. Thanks!

Ya I cant get it either.

And on the wheels stuff... I have my eye on SSR GT3's. :cool:

DbleNckel 08-25-2004 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by ScottsC55
Ya I cant get it either.

And on the wheels stuff... I have my eye on SSR GT3's. :cool:

try puttin your cursor over the link and then right click and then "save target as"..

SSR GT3's are nice, but my buddy already has them on his 350Z

nlpamg 08-25-2004 01:03 PM

try puttin your cursor over the link and then right click and then "save target as"..

SSR GT3's are nice, but my buddy already has them on his 350Z

That dl's a .php module... No video

DbleNckel 08-25-2004 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by nlpamg
That dl's a .php module... No video

:nix:

Sleestack 08-25-2004 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=Vader13]

I kind of laff at the people who talk crap about Brabus being heavy, the whole C32 is heavy, if you want to be LTW and a performance junky, why the hell would you be in a C32 anyway..

QUOTE]

It isn't about racing or being a performance junky. It is just about daily driveability and having wheels that weigh significantly more than they need to. You don't need to be a performance junky to care about performance.... you did buy a C32 and not a C230 after all didn't you? I used to have 18" Brabus rims and unloaded them within 2 months because they made my car feel like crap. I went to 19" BBS LMs and the difference was immediately obvious. If you are satisfied, that's all that matters, but, I never really understood why Brabus wheels needed to be so heavy.

DbleNckel 08-25-2004 01:47 PM

[QUOTE=Sleestack]

QUOTE]

It isn't about racing or being a performance junky. It is just about daily driveability and having wheels that weigh significantly more than they need to. You don't need to be a performance junky to care about performance.... you did buy a C32 and not a C230 after all didn't you? I used to have 18" Brabus rims and unloaded them within 2 months because they made my car feel like crap. I went to 19" BBS LMs and the difference was immediately obvious. If you are satisfied, that's all that matters, but, I never really understood why Brabus wheels needed to be so heavy.

you're right on point...that's my dilemma, I'm not a performance junky,but at the same time I don't want to compromise the car's performance if not needed.... I'm just trying to chose the most versatile wheel that will offer me the most balance between weight, aesthetics, and brand recognition.... :naughty:

BenzoAMGpower 08-25-2004 02:36 PM

:nix:

i dunno why the previous host for the video disabled it but does any1 here want to help me host the video? I have it here i can send it to you!!!

Jon200 08-26-2004 09:29 AM

I can't see the video, it says its some kind of a module? :nix:

BenzoAMGpower 08-26-2004 10:51 AM

the gentleman whos hosting that video is requiring ppl to register at his site be4 u can access the videos...

AaronC 08-26-2004 02:50 PM

If somone would be willing to IM it to me I will host it.

SFoRZA 08-26-2004 05:10 PM

c'mon!