C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 Road Rage Mod

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C32 AMG
Exclamation C32 Road Rage Mod

I found this on ebaumsworld.com today. If you guys haven't heard of the site before, I suggest taking a look. It is great; videos, sound files, flash soundboards, etc.

C32 owner creates a road rage mod:
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=benzsign.wmv

Enjoy!
Old 10-25-2004, 04:38 PM

03 C32 AMG Blk/Blk
Wish I had rear sunshade lol

-Mike
Old 10-25-2004, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
isnt that roozy's car? I saw that a long time ago on dtmpower I think
Old 10-25-2004, 06:27 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
Originally Posted by psk145
isnt that roozy's car? I saw that a long time ago on dtmpower I think

ya thats me (couple years ago)
Old 10-25-2004, 07:57 PM

2004 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by ro0zy
LOL. Nice one man.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
haha, nice one Roozy... what did you use to write that on there?
Old 10-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
duct tape worked the best ..but don't over lap pieces since that will make it thicker stressing the motor or it might get jammed! and if you don;t take time to do it nice corners of the tape will start to peel off causing jams
Old 10-25-2004, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
duct tape worked the best ..but don't over lap pieces since that will make it thicker stressing the motor or it might get jammed! and if you don;t take time to do it nice corners of the tape will start to peel off causing jams
know from experience?
Old 10-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
no jams yet ...but you can tell if any of that exists the motor stresses a bit
Old 10-26-2004, 12:05 AM

BMW E60 M5 / C55 AMG
That video has been circulating the net for a long time. Nice idea Roozy! Any interesting road rage stories that go with it? :v
Old 10-26-2004, 12:22 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
ya the first time i ever used it was right after we put it on.....some guy cut me off real bad so i got in front of him and hit the switch. so i went to do a u-turn and he came in and T'ed me almost trying to block me from doing the turn. so we kept the sign up the whole way and obviously left him in the dust.

another time was to friends in the car behind us (well next to him were detectives in a unmarked white taurus) ..so all of a sudden i see this taurus coming after me so i mash the gas also and outrun him for a couple miles. then at the red light i see the driver of the taurus motioning me to pull over and faintly see his strobe lights flashing in the headlights. then all our phones start to ring with our friends in the car behind saying the taurus is *******g cops!!!!! pull over!!!!. i was like ya thanks for the warning ..so we pull over and the cop says "GIVE ME THE POSTER!" to my buddy in the back. we all replied back it's not a poster! and he thought we threw it out the car...so after the cop stopped barking at us i explained that it's built into the car and that i could show him!. he replied "NO! thats rude to the public go remove it when you get back to your house!" then he asked if we had any COKE in the car and if this is my car? and i started to laugh cause i couldn't believe he just asked that...so he lectured for 15min that he could call in the constables to take us to jail but he's going to let us go...and there is plenty of other times but mostly to friends as a joke (some people are so im carefull)
Old 10-26-2004, 12:59 AM

03 C32 AMG Blk/Blk
ya the first time i ever used it was right after we put it on.....some guy cut me off real bad so i got in front of him and hit the switch. so i went to do a u-turn and he came in and T'ed me almost trying to block me from doing the turn. so we kept the sign up the whole way and obviously left him in the dust.

another time was to friends in the car behind us (well next to him were detectives in a unmarked white taurus) ..so all of a sudden i see this taurus coming after me so i mash the gas also and outrun him for a couple miles. then at the red light i see the driver of the taurus motioning me to pull over and faintly see his strobe lights flashing in the headlights. then all our phones start to ring with our friends in the car behind saying the taurus is *******g cops!!!!! pull over!!!!. i was like ya thanks for the warning ..so we pull over and the cop says "GIVE ME THE POSTER!" to my buddy in the back. we all replied back it's not a poster! and he thought we threw it out the car...so after the cop stopped barking at us i explained that it's built into the car and that i could show him!. he replied "NO! thats rude to the public go remove it when you get back to your house!" then he asked if we had any COKE in the car and if this is my car? and i started to laugh cause i couldn't believe he just asked that...so he lectured for 15min that he could call in the constables to take us to jail but he's going to let us go...and there is plenty of other times but mostly to friends as a joke (some people are so im carefull)

Lol.. damnit, I need to add the rear sunshade. Anyone added this to their C32?

-Mike