C43 Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 06:05 PM

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 C43
Originally Posted by nicksa04
HI Guys,

2) My dash is creaky.. not to bad but when it hits a bumpy road you can get the plastic rattle...

Does anyone have any info or help for me on these??
I think I fixed my issue with the dash creak...it was driving me nuts. I put a piece of sticky felt in. Here is a photo. I will trim it later, just wanted to make sure it's in the right spot first.

Old 05-29-2017, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 132 Likes on 116 Posts
c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by tblountman
And just think what it is doing to your stomach...
Right!?

That is why I don't drink soda except on very seldom occasions. That **** is terrible for you. You can take a penny or any coin that has decades of corrosion/dirt on it, soak it in Coke for a day and pull out a brand new shinny penny

Crazy to me that there are so many people in this country that fill up those ~100oz refillable mugs at gas stations every day. A lot of them 2 or 3 times a day

I have to laugh my *** off though when I see a 300lb person filling up with diet Coke yeah, good job, fatty
The following users liked this post:
OC6.3AMG (05-29-2017)
Old 06-03-2017, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 C43 Sedan
Hey guys

I have noticed that when i take off and do a u turn off a cold start my tyres feel like they are flat but are ok driving straight lines... its weird...

Tyres are pumped all good and drive fine after i have been driving for a while just off a cold start..
Old 06-03-2017, 06:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 97 Likes on 87 Posts
2016 C450 AMG
Originally Posted by nicksa04

Hey guys

I have noticed that when i take off and do a u turn off a cold start my tyres feel like they are flat but are ok driving straight lines... its weird...

Tyres are pumped all good and drive fine after i have been driving for a while just off a cold start..
That's just the tires "flat spotting". Happens a lot to tires, especially to wider/performance tires when a car sits overnight in colder weather. Usually goes away after a few minutes of driving.