Sponsored by:

Placed an order for the new 2018 C43 Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 04:45 PM

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2015 Audi Q5 3.0T, 2018 C43 Coupe
That thing looks amaze-*****!

I struggled with a self-debate about getting that colour when I placed my order...but ultimately decided against it. Mostly because I generally prefer the look of black cars...and so went with black. I told myself that at some point I might wrap the car matte, but who knows if I'll follow through with that.

I'm hoping to get my call from the dealer soon. Early last week I was told it was loaded on a train in Halifax making it's way to Alberta. Fingers crossed I can get it next week, but hoping the PDI doesn't take a week like yours will.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 AMG C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by Mecca
That thing looks amaze-*****!

I struggled with a self-debate about getting that colour when I placed my order...but ultimately decided against it. Mostly because I generally prefer the look of black cars...and so went with black. I told myself that at some point I might wrap the car matte, but who knows if I'll follow through with that.

I'm hoping to get my call from the dealer soon. Early last week I was told it was loaded on a train in Halifax making it's way to Alberta. Fingers crossed I can get it next week, but hoping the PDI doesn't take a week like yours will.
Thanks, I'm extremely happy with how it looks. I can't wait to see this thing in person when I'm taking delivery.
And congrats! Black is always a great choice - if you do a matte PPF on it, I can imagine it looking something like the designo Graphite Grey Magno paint.

Post pics when you do take delivery!
Old 10-30-2017, 11:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W213 E63
Originally Posted by TMore9
Thats a lot of work... I test drove the car at one dealership. Spent tons of time configuring it the way I wanted online, printed it out and walked into the dealer next to my place said this is the car I wanted and started negotiating. Managed to get 10% off... I'm sure I'll get updates as my car goes through it's building process. I'm not too worried about the whole buying experience... just wanted a good deal on a custom ordered car. That's all
Which dealership in LA did you get 10% off at if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the market for a magno grey and can't find one to my liking so I might have to custom order. Also congrats OP!
Old 11-04-2017, 07:04 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 AMG C43 Coupe
And here it is!
I've taken delivery of this beast on November 3rd 2017.
Enjoy the photos, more to come in the near future!

Old 11-04-2017, 09:13 PM

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Saab 900 SET
Looking good, really good!
Old 11-10-2017, 07:39 AM

C43 Cabriolet, GLC 63
You guys that have taken delivery are teasing me. My build has locked for the 21st, ordered in late August. I am looking at just before Christmas for delivery, barring any unforseen issues. Pics will come.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:30 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 C43 Coupe, Iridium silver; 2017 GLC 300
Originally Posted by Ben_K
You guys that have taken delivery are teasing me. My build has locked for the 21st, ordered in late August. I am looking at just before Christmas for delivery, barring any unforseen issues. Pics will come.
Are you saying you have a build scheduled for 11/21 and expecting delivery from Germany by xmas. Where are you located? I have a build scheduled for 3rd week of this month and was told end of Jan/early Feb for delivery??
Live in West.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:58 AM

C43 Cabriolet, GLC 63
Originally Posted by uzona
Are you saying you have a build scheduled for 11/21 and expecting delivery from Germany by xmas. Where are you located? I have a build scheduled for 3rd week of this month and was told end of Jan/early Feb for delivery??
Live in West.
Yes, my build date is locked for the 21st. And with the timing my sales manager has seen for other cars cars coming from Germany could well work. Like I said, barring any unforeseen circumstance.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:32 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 C43 Coupe, Iridium silver; 2017 GLC 300
Are you located East or West? Near coast?
I am in Arizona so it comes in through Long Beach facility.

Would love to get my car as early as you.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:39 PM

C43 Cabriolet, GLC 63
Lubbock, in northwest Texas. I was told that the ship would dock in New Orleans, then trucked up. I am willing to bet your dealer gave you a worst case date. I may be setting on a bit of an optimistic date, but my dealer was going by another the timing on another C43 coupe that was a bit ahead of mine.

Originally Posted by uzona
Are you located East or West? Near coast?
I am in Arizona so it comes in through Long Beach facility.

Would love to get my car as early as you.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:08 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
18' C43 cab
Placed my order for a C43 cab yesterday. Got 10% off MSRP. I hope that's a good deal as I'll be a bit pissed if I keep reading of people here getting better than that.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:40 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
C43 Cab
Originally Posted by Clint Westwood
Placed my order for a C43 cab yesterday. Got 10% off MSRP. I hope that's a good deal as I'll be a bit pissed if I keep reading of people here getting better than that.
that is a good deal for the Cab
Old 12-08-2017, 01:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c43 amg
Originally Posted by NYCSoiL
Dont trust a word the dealer says. When i ordered my coupe they said HUD won't be available for at least 6 month so we removed it from my build and just a few days later, when my car entered a production, the HUD was available again.. All they care about is to sell you a car ASAP.
Hi NYCSoil. I just noticed your post above as I scour the C43 forum daily waiting for mine to arrive! I note the HUD issue. So did you get HUD in the end? I initially ordered my c43 sedan here in canada in august and about oct they said HUD not available even though the HUD remains an option on their website till now. I eventually went on to re order the c43 WITH HUD last month. Here is hoping it is available by the time they want to produce my car.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by monteeyah
Hi NYCSoil. I just noticed your post above as I scour the C43 forum daily waiting for mine to arrive! I note the HUD issue. So did you get HUD in the end? I initially ordered my c43 sedan here in canada in august and about oct they said HUD not available even though the HUD remains an option on their website till now. I eventually went on to re order the c43 WITH HUD last month. Here is hoping it is available by the time they want to produce my car.
No, I didn't, dealer had me remove it from by build...
Old 12-10-2017, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Lexus IS350
Originally Posted by NYCSoiL
No, I didn't, dealer had me remove it from by build...
Hey that's really odd as I ordered mine in Toronto in September and this issue was never mentioned at all. My coupe is fully upgraded and is on the way here on a boat as we speak.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by Yuvraj Gill

Hey that's really odd as I ordered mine in Toronto in September and this issue was never mentioned at all. My coupe is fully upgraded and is on the way here on a boat as we speak.
It was last year, I was one of the first to order it