R.I.P.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by DVision44
I wish I had that much patience. I’m going through withdrawal already.
I know, but the facelift update is confirmed for the MY2019 C-Class…
Old 11-24-2017, 03:32 PM

Received 113 Likes on 82 Posts
c43 Amg coupe
Originally Posted by NYCSoiL
I know, but the facelift update is confirmed for the MY2019 C-Class…
I might do that.. i’ve seen the coupe spy shots. Appearance wise it looks pretty much the same outside of the headlight change. I like the look of the interior though. Seems more like the E class since it appears they ditched the tablet.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:02 PM

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Those fresh models are gonna be so hard to come by and they won't budge on price for a while. So be ready for a proper wait
Old 11-26-2017, 04:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
c-fo-fiddy
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Glad to hear you're okay! Thank goodness for German engineering! If you're gonna be in a wreck, best to be in something German

So how did the other vehicle and people fair? Were they doing the same speed as you? "Bad/distracted"? Did they veer into your lane? I'm guessing they were texting? Sorry for the 20-questions. But a serious wreck like this with essentially no injuries deserves some details.... As well as a round of applause for MB engineers!

Originally Posted by DVision44
I might do that.. i’ve seen the coupe spy shots. Appearance wise it looks pretty much the same outside of the headlight change. I like the look of the interior though. Seems more like the E class since it appears they ditched the tablet.
Yeah I wouldn't wait unless I had a solid car to drive around in the interim. And I'm talking SOLID, as you're talking about 6-10 months here. I agree, the exterior is just about the same, it's the interior (removing these ugly 'iPads' to be specific) update that would even make me consider it. But it's just not worth it for that big of a wait. New gen? Yes. Facelift? No.

And you should be fine with AMR. You shouldn't have any issues having them refresh you for free. But that's only if you keep the same year. You get a 2019 and it might be an entirely different story. In fact, aren't they putting the new inline 6 single turbo in? Or is that coming with the w206?
The following users liked this post:
DVision44 (11-29-2017)
Old 11-29-2017, 06:09 PM

Received 113 Likes on 82 Posts
c43 Amg coupe
Originally Posted by sean1.8t
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Glad to hear you're okay! Thank goodness for German engineering! If you're gonna be in a wreck, best to be in something German

So how did the other vehicle and people fair? Were they doing the same speed as you? "Bad/distracted"? Did they veer into your lane? I'm guessing they were texting? Sorry for the 20-questions. But a serious wreck like this with essentially no injuries deserves some details.... As well as a round of applause for MB engineers!

Yeah I wouldn't wait unless I had a solid car to drive around in the interim. And I'm talking SOLID, as you're talking about 6-10 months here. I agree, the exterior is just about the same, it's the interior (removing these ugly 'iPads' to be specific) update that would even make me consider it. But it's just not worth it for that big of a wait. New gen? Yes. Facelift? No.

And you should be fine with AMR. You shouldn't have any issues having them refresh you for free. But that's only if you keep the same year. You get a 2019 and it might be an entirely different story. In fact, aren't they putting the new inline 6 single turbo in? Or is that coming with the w206?
Thanks again! She was 17 and she veered into my lane trying to make a turn. I was going around 50-55mph. Not sure how fast she was going but she was taken to the hospital. I don't know the extent of her injuries but I know she was alert and conscious. After looking at the report she had know recollection of what happened though. We were both lucky! It was a German on German collision as she was driving a Volkswagen.

I'm not waiting on the 2019... Just gonna get an 18 with the same specs (along with the studio package) and a different color. (Selenite Magno grey) I was happy with the car I had and just want another one....asap!!
Old 12-03-2017, 11:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes
Damned heartbreaking to see what happened to your c43. I can tell you love(d) it. Also glad to hear you are OK - I hope the young lady will be also. Her parents are going to find it hard to insure her after this. Sad all the way around.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:07 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Mercedes E63 AMG
Originally Posted by ameripat
Damned heartbreaking to see what happened to your c43. I can tell you love(d) it. Also glad to hear you are OK - I hope the young lady will be also. Her parents are going to find it hard to insure her after this. Sad all the way around.
I agree. Very heartbreaking