C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 C43 AMG order - status, options, pics etc

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 01-06-2019, 11:00 AM

Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts
2019 AMG C43 Sedan
Anyone still waiting on their orders from mid last year like ACSchnitzersprt and myself? Just want to know we're not alone
Old 01-06-2019, 11:29 AM

Received 63 Likes on 53 Posts
2023 AMG EQE 53
I have the digital dash and no multimedia, wanted the navigation so went with the new MB SD card nav system (you do need the $200 vehicle prewire), there's nothing missing that I can figure out yet by not having the multimedia except that I have more money left in my pocket. The digital dash is fantastic with lots of configurable options.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:32 AM

2023 AMG EQE 53
And forgot, "Live traffic" is included at no additional cost monthly, cool to see the streets turn Red or Orange and being able to avoid them and head to a Green street.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:40 AM

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
2018 E43
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ACSchnitzersprt

I ordered in May and the digital dash was a la carte. No questions about it when I ordered only the digital dash without command. Many markets also require the parking assistant/sensors to be packaged with the command system. That was also a stand alone package... what would have been better though is just the sensors for me since I know how to park in a city. Ha
Originally Posted by Tirgoman
I have the digital dash and no multimedia, wanted the navigation so went with the new MB SD card nav system (you do need the $200 vehicle prewire), there's nothing missing that I can figure out yet by not having the multimedia except that I have more money left in my pocket. The digital dash is fantastic with lots of configurable options.
And forgot, "Live traffic" is included at no additional cost monthly, cool to see the streets turn Red or Orange and being able to avoid them and head to a Green street.
Thanks guys!!
Just what I wanted to hear.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:59 AM

2023 AMG EQE 53
I have the AMG 19" split spoke with black accents with run-flats. My wife had the runflats on a previous MB and I was so disgusted with them I bought a new set of tires. So far on this car I'm OK with them. They do have a firm ride but I personally like that. I would not consider it harsh by any means. Maybe a little time will tell. A plus is that you get some extra storage space beneath the trunk floor so stuff. Along those lines, I got the "Comfort Box" option. Really cool for $250, hangs from the underside of the rear deck, you pull it out and then push down the drawer part to whatever level you want and can store or hold stuff instead of it rolling around the trunk. Push 2 levers and it removes if you want. So far it's a very cool option.
The following users liked this post:
Frank Rizzo (01-07-2019)
Old 01-06-2019, 12:23 PM

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
C43 AMG Sedan '19, Saab 9-3ss '03 Stage7, Saab 900 cabrio '92
I have the AMG 19" split spoke with black accents with run-flats. My wife had the runflats on a previous MB and I was so disgusted with them I bought a new set of tires. So far on this car I'm OK with them. They do have a firm ride but I personally like that. I would not consider it harsh by any means. Maybe a little time will tell. A plus is that you get some extra storage space beneath the trunk floor so stuff. Along those lines, I got the "Comfort Box" option. Really cool for $250, hangs from the underside of the rear deck, you pull it out and then push down the drawer part to whatever level you want and can store or hold stuff instead of it rolling around the trunk. Push 2 levers and it removes if you want. So far it's a very cool option.
yep!! I saw that on the website, looks cool

The following users liked this post:
Frank Rizzo (01-07-2019)
Old 01-06-2019, 10:18 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Past: BMW 330ci ZHP '04, Audi S4 '11, VW Touareg TDI '12, BMW 328i '13. Current: 2019 C43 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by MVEOVR
Anyone still waiting on their orders from mid last year like ACSchnitzersprt and myself? Just want to know we're not alone
Looks like it’s just you and me MVEOVR. The forum gets pretty quiet after everyone gets their car! The next C43 class of waiters is coming in.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:23 PM

2019 AMG C43 Sedan

Looks like it’s just you and me MVEOVR. The forum gets pretty quiet after everyone gets their car! The next C43 class of waiters is coming in.
We've got to get them soon!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nope not alone. But I should be picking mine up tomorrow.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Honda Fit Sport (2019 C43 Sedan on order)
Nope. I'm there with you, still. Ordered mid June. Last time I spoke with my SA, car was planned for 3rd decade in January, but scheduled for first decade. That info was dated Nov 27, and status code at the time was "B3 - X-10 PROD". I would have thought "X-10" meant 10 days out from entering production, but apparently not. I'm going to call tomorrow for another update, since last info would have my car being built right now!

Graham
Old 01-07-2019, 12:48 AM

C43

Hey there! I ordered mine last week. Fully loaded coupe minus the performance seats. SA says it will be delivered in mid May. Reason being there's a long wait time for the technology package and dark ash wood trim that I selected. I'm in Canada so idk if that changes order processes, but I'm hoping it doesn't get delayed beyond May.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:28 AM

2019 AMG C43 Sedan
Hopefully everyone's orders go smooth and we're all behind the wheels sooner rather than later! Be sure to post tons of pictures.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:48 AM

Received 66 Likes on 57 Posts
19 C43 Coupe, XC 60
Amen to that!
Old 01-07-2019, 09:55 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2019 C43 Coupe

I didn't order mine as early as some, but it looks like I will be waiting until March. I ordered my coupe in October and then the dealer called me the first week of December saying that the order was in. I'm guessing they couldn't "order" it until it was released. Still waiting on a VIN and hope March is a good date.

I never went through this with my Audi's or BMW's. Kind of disappointed in this experience so far.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:36 AM

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
2019 C43 AMG, 2016 BMW M235xi (gone)
Originally Posted by imperator.mons
I didn't order mine as early as some, but it looks like I will be waiting until March. I ordered my coupe in October and then the dealer called me the first week of December saying that the order was in. I'm guessing they couldn't "order" it until it was released. Still waiting on a VIN and hope March is a good date.

I never went through this with my Audi's or BMW's. Kind of disappointed in this experience so far.
I feel your pain. Actually the disappointment should be focused on the logistical and supply chain issues, and not the actual order process. From what I can see, the process with Benz, Audi, and BMW are the same. A dealer can't really just order a car like most businesses can from their suppliers. Based on performance and local markets, dealers are assigned allocations or production slots from Mercedes several months in advance. Once those slots are announced, the dealer has a certain amount of time to customize the car before the order is locked in. With cars with more limited runs, there may not be many allocations made to each dealer. That's what happened here. So for example, in August my SA told me that they had an available production slot for the first decade of November. I had until early September to spec my car before MB locked it. The car was built on schedule. It's what happened after production that turned out to be a s**t show. Actually had the same process when I was planning on buying an M2. When the model was announced, my dealer had only three allocations for the first year of production. I gave a deposit to hold that first slot, but ultimately wound up releasing it when I decided the car wasn't for me.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:29 AM

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
'19 C43
My order went into Netstar in October. As of last week the production date in Netstar was January 25th, so anticipating to have it by early March. I was in no rush for it, so didn't mind waiting. Now I'm just getting excited and anxious for it to get here.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:32 PM

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
2019 C43 Sedan and 2020 Volvo V60 CC
For selfish reasons I wish that were the case but I'm still waiting too! Fingers crossed that it'll arrive on Friday and I'll be burning gas sometime next week.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:35 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2019 C43
Has anyone considered dropping their order that has been super delayed and finding one on a lot or available for trade? Especially up until last week, you could probably get substantially better deals vs. a special order that was placed mid last year and there is a lot of inventory on the lots already (at least at some dealers).

I'm not in the waiting boat as I didn't do an order, but I feel so bad for you guys that are!
Old 01-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by kjwitha43
Has anyone considered dropping their order that has been super delayed and finding one on a lot or available for trade? Especially up until last week, you could probably get substantially better deals vs. a special order that was placed mid last year and there is a lot of inventory on the lots already (at least at some dealers).

I'm not in the waiting boat as I didn't do an order, but I feel so bad for you guys that are!
I might be tempted to buy off the lot if I wasn't interested in a very specific build but I know it won't be found on a dealer's lot so I'm just impatiently waiting.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C350 Sport, 2019 C43
So a note (pun intended) about the performance exhaust.....

The other day I was doing a conference call from my car. (car is in Comfort Mode since there is only 500 miles on the clock )
I was stuck in heavy traffic because someone was driving excessively slowly.
I got impatient and decided to pass them.
I was in 5th gear, I shifted down to 4th and hit the gas. I confess, got a bit more than I was expecting.
The car roared and shot forward like a rocket. I was at 85 before I knew it. My boss, on the other end of the phone, laughed hysterically and said holy s*** what was that??
I scared the hell out of the poor person I passed.

So, bottom line performance exhaust is wonderful, glad I got it.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:41 PM

2019 AMG C43 Sedan
Originally Posted by Capt Slo
I might be tempted to buy off the lot if I wasn't interested in a very specific build but I know it won't be found on a dealer's lot so I'm just impatiently waiting.
Same, I'm just clunking around in my winter beater so no huge rush, BUT it would be amazing to have already.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:47 PM

2019 AMG C43 Sedan
Originally Posted by Bayard
So a note (pun intended) about the performance exhaust.....

The other day I was doing a conference call from my car. (car is in Comfort Mode since there is only 500 miles on the clock )
I was stuck in heavy traffic because someone was driving excessively slowly.
I got impatient and decided to pass them.
I was in 5th gear, I shifted down to 4th and hit the gas. I confess, got a bit more than I was expecting.
The car roared and shot forward like a rocket. I was at 85 before I knew it. My boss, on the other end of the phone, laughed hysterically and said holy s*** what was that??
I scared the hell out of the poor person I passed.

So, bottom line performance exhaust is wonderful, glad I got it.
If the thing rips that hard in comfort, I can only imagine how it'll behave once broken in and in sport plus!
Old 01-07-2019, 02:50 PM

Same, I'm just clunking around in my winter beater so no huge rush, BUT it would be amazing to have already.
Just out of curiosity, what are you specs?
Old 01-07-2019, 02:55 PM

2019 AMG C43 Sedan
Originally Posted by Capt Slo
Just out of curiosity, what are you specs?
Selenite grey, PE, Burmester, parking assist, 18in wheels, ambient lighting. Just very particular and all builds around here seem to have the 19 in wheels w/o some of those other options.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:01 PM

C43
Selenite grey, PE, Burmester, parking assist, 18in wheels, ambient lighting. Just very particular and all builds around here seem to have the 19 in wheels w/o some of those other options.
The US and Canadian builds are different? I don't even have these individual options. They are all bundles in with other specs under a few "packages". Clever on their part if this is the case.

E.g. I got selenite grey with AMG Drivers package, premium package, technology package, intelligent drive package, bi color rims, dark ash trim, and heads up display. The only thing I didn't get were the leather seats/performance seats and night package.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2019 C43 AMG order - status, options, pics etc