Sponsored by:

2019 C43 ORDER/DELIVERY DATES?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 02:18 PM

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
'19 C43 AMG Coupe
2019 C43 ORDER/DELIVERY DATES?

I ordered one of the last 2019 coupes avail on March 20th with a build date of the "first decade of June". My dealer still doesn't show any more than an "Est Prod Date" of June 10th and no delivery dates in their "Nerstar" system.

Anyone else have '19s on order and have confirmed build dates and/or delivery dates?

I know I'm excited and impatient but I would have thought by now I would have more information.
Old 05-23-2019, 03:15 PM

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
C43 AMG Sedan '19, Saab 9-3ss '03 Stage7, Saab 900 cabrio '92
I ordered mine at the end of november. For some uknown reason there was no production & estimateed delivery dates until march and now they gave me a production date of August and delivery around Sept/October

Production in East London. Sedan. It will be a 2020 version

Regards
Old 05-23-2019, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 665 Likes on 523 Posts
c
Originally Posted by PFEAMG
I ordered one of the last 2019 coupes avail on March 20th with a build date of the "first decade of June". My dealer still doesn't show any more than an "Est Prod Date" of June 10th and no delivery dates in their "Nerstar" system.

Anyone else have '19s on order and have confirmed build dates and/or delivery dates?

I know I'm excited and impatient but I would have thought by now I would have more information.
Are they able to give you any info on back ordered items, etc.?

Sedan vs coupe is entirely different, but I placed order within a week of you, received build date in late April and took delivery last friday (shipped from bama to FL so not exactly a trek).

I did not have HUD, Carbon fiber, digital dash... which I think were the only things ever to take extra time due to lack of availability.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:00 PM

'19 C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by EdC43AMG
I ordered mine at the end of november. For some uknown reason there was no production & estimateed delivery dates until march and now they gave me a production date of August and delivery around Sept/October

Production in East London. Sedan. It will be a 2020 version

Regards
Wow that’s terrible! I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t know if I could wait almost a year.
Hope you get your car on time this year.

I should have mentioned my order is for the US.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:05 PM

'19 C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by alexasa
Are they able to give you any info on back ordered items, etc.?

Sedan vs coupe is entirely different, but I placed order within a week of you, received build date in late April and took delivery last friday (shipped from bama to FL so not exactly a trek).

I did not have HUD, Carbon fiber, digital dash... which I think were the only things ever to take extra time due to lack of availability.
Congrats on your new ride, best of luck and fun with it!

So far no one has mentioned anything regarding backordered items. I did not get the hud, but did order the digital dash and carbon fiber trim.

Do you recall how soon to your build and delivery did they provide you your dates?
Old 05-24-2019, 07:33 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2019 C43 AMG
I ordered my '19 coupe on Feb 23rd to be built in the "1st decade of April". It was put on the line on April 9th. And shipped across the water on April 22nd. It arrived in the port of Baltimore on May 4th. There was a delay in shipping because apparently the boat broke down in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and needed repair.
The following users liked this post:
PFEAMG (05-24-2019)
Old 05-24-2019, 11:31 AM

'19 C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by xCharmCity
I ordered my '19 coupe on Feb 23rd to be built in the "1st decade of April". It was put on the line on April 9th. And shipped across the water on April 22nd. It arrived in the port of Baltimore on May 4th. There was a delay in shipping because apparently the boat broke down in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and needed repair.
Thanks xCharmCity, and congrats on your new coupe!

I reside in New Jersey, so I believe mine is also slated for the port of Baltimore. If my order follows your timeline, I should hopefully see the car arrive at the port around the 4th of July holiday period. Do you recall when you received the shipping and arrival dates? Was it after the car was built?
Old 05-24-2019, 11:56 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2019 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by PFEAMG
Thanks xCharmCity, and congrats on your new coupe!

I reside in New Jersey, so I believe mine is also slated for the port of Baltimore. If my order follows your timeline, I should hopefully see the car arrive at the port around the 4th of July holiday period. Do you recall when you received the shipping and arrival dates? Was it after the car was built?
After the car was built
The following users liked this post:
PFEAMG (05-24-2019)