Sponsored by:

Wheel purchase 18 C43 coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 09:36 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2018 C43 AMG Coupe
Wheel purchase 18 C43 coupe

I know some will say not to purchase a replica but I am willing to try since they do have a 2 year warranty on them. After trying to understand the offsets and what will work with my 18 C43 coupe, I followed the advice of a member here that said not to put anything larger than 8" width on the front. These wheels are front 8" et 42 and rear 9" et 45 on. I see posts showing the front should be 33- 35 et for the front needing a small spacer. I do have 15mm spacers on the rear of my car with stock 19" rims and wondering if I will need those spacers to make these rims in the picture work in the front or even the rear and if I will still need a 3-5 mm spacers for the front to make these wheels fit without issues. I currently have h&r lowering springs on my car. And I do not plan on trying to go to big on the tires. Maybe keeping 225s in the front and hopefully fit 265s in the rear. Any advice will be appreciated. I think I won't have any issues with the rear 9" width at 45 et and could keep the 15mm spacers on the rear, but I am concerned about the front 8's 42 et, and wondering if I will need spacers in the front. I considered buying the rims and taking them to a shop and having them fit the rims to see what spacers I will need if any to make these rims work.