i probably dont own this car either
#AlsoDarosen
The following users liked this post:
places (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 09:12 AM

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
2019 C43
Originally Posted by Darosen1
the lack of maturity and intelligence from 63 owners makes me so glad i didnt purchase one. Really tears away from the gentlemen-like experience i was expecting from a mercedes forum. All this talk from keyboard warriors makes me even more proud to own a C43 AMG
​​​​​​I have frequented car forums for over 20 years and have never seen anything like this. I have owned many Porsches and BMW's over the years with no issues.

Prior to my purchase of the C43, I owned both a 911 and a Boxster at the same time. I was on 3 different Porsche forums and constantly moved between the 911 and 981 Boxster\Cayman sections. Never saw a condescending or disparaging word from anyone. Just not part of the culture there. Same for BMW, Honda S2000, Z cars, Miata, etc.

This is my first Mercedes and based on what I have seen of the culture, probably my last. I find this analogous to attending an all-marque car show and having a swarm of 6-8 wusses walking around bad-mouthing everyone's ride? Not my kind of car guys! I have seen the same crap on the C63 forum itself. Unlike anything I have ever seen before.

I purchased my C43 because I wanted a fun AWD car that we could use for our cross-country trips in the off-season. It ticks off all the boxes for me. Even during the pandemic, we have run up 17k miles in only 13 months of ownership.

Don't be disheartened by those whining queens. You continue being a gentleman, as we all know bullies are inherently insecure and just crave attention.

zibby43 (02-25-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 09:16 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,412 Likes on 2,854 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by ////AMG_C43
​​​​​​I have frequented car forums for over 20 years and have never seen anything like this. I have owned many Porsches and BMW's over the years with no issues.

Prior to my purchase of the C43, I owned both a 911 and a Boxster at the same time. I was on 3 different Porsche forums and constantly moved between the 911 and 981 Boxster\Cayman sections. Never saw a condescending or disparaging word from anyone. Just not part of the culture there. Same for BMW, Honda S2000, Z cars, Miata, etc.

This is my first Mercedes and based on what I have seen of the culture, probably my last. I find this analogous to attending an all-marque car show and having a swarm of 6-8 wusses walking around bad-mouthing everyone's ride? Not my kind of car guys! I have seen the same crap on the C63 forum itself. Unlike anything I have ever seen before.

I purchased my C43 because I wanted a fun AWD car that we could use for our cross-country trips in the off-season. It ticks off all the boxes for me. Even during the pandemic, we have run up 17k miles in only 13 months of ownership.

Don't be disheartened by those whining queens. You continue being a gentleman, as we all know bullies are inherently insecure and just crave attention.
Jesus fawk get over yourself!! LMAO!!

I had this and this and this........20 years I've been here, here and here! I have all the cars I want...........BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by hyperion667:
E55Greasemonkey (02-24-2021), places (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 09:38 AM

Received 75 Likes on 54 Posts
Acura TL-SH, among others

You're not wrong. The guys egos are so fragile that they needed to come make embarrassing posts on the C43 site. The most hilarious one was when one of the C class owners told the OP he couldn't afford a C63 and then got hit with a picture of a Bentley in the guy's garage. Classless little boys from the C63 forum running over to the C43 site, begging to see what's in everyone else's underwear, afraid they might own the smallest one in the room. Newsflash, you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't need to come to a forum that isn't yours and whine.

I'm done w/ this thread. It's up to 3 pages already, in less time than any thread I've seen in recent history, and it's the least useful post on the forum. It's been enlightening, because I have never seen a more insecure and egotistical crowd than the C63 guys that came over, stinking up the joint with their "class". It's clear, you can buy a nice car, but that doesn't change the quality (or lack thereof) of the man that rides in it. To the OP, well played.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:01 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by Howyalivin
You're not wrong. The guys egos are so fragile that they needed to come make embarrassing posts on the C43 site. The most hilarious one was when one of the C class owners told the OP he couldn't afford a C63 and then got hit with a picture of a Bentley in the guy's garage. Classless little boys from the C63 forum running over to the C43 site, begging to see what's in everyone else's underwear, afraid they might own the smallest one in the room. Newsflash, you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't need to come to a forum that isn't yours and whine.

I'm done w/ this thread. It's up to 3 pages already, in less time than any thread I've seen in recent history, and it's the least useful post on the forum. It's been enlightening, because I have never seen a more insecure and egotistical crowd than the C63 guys that came over, stinking up the joint with their "class". It's clear, you can buy a nice car, but that doesn't change the quality (or lack thereof) of the man that rides in it. To the OP, well played.
You seem to have an unhealthy habit to keep referring to what's in our pants..........when will you blokes get it through your heads? The ONLY thing anyone has said is that these watered down cars are not really AMG cars.........it's the rest of you with ALL the other banter......and you call 'us' the lowbrow kids?? So pathetic! I'm glad you're done with this
places (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,490 Likes on 983 Posts
No more MB:(
Originally Posted by hyperion667
#AlsoDarosen
Probably sums it up!
Old 02-24-2021, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You can get a Bentley for 40K used. Means nothing. Even if new who cares, learn you audience. Not about money it's about the fragile ego of a 43 owner that is worried about the "badge". De-badge the car and done! Yes vey well played, get the AMG badge from eBay. Class.
hyperion667 (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 10:12 AM

2019 C43

Agree, I am ready to move on. I now have these guys on “ignore” status and it has taken their noise from all of our recent threads.

Hyperion667 who? Loving it.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

P car owners could care less about badging, however this is a result of AMG diluting a brand. Nothing to do with how many or what type of cars anyone has owned. The 43's were nothing more than a 6 banger C class sport tuned and slapped with a badge to get more money and expand the AMG brand and make it more profitable. It is not even an AMG engine, was developed during the Chrysler Daimler era.
E55Greasemonkey (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,489 Likes on 986 Posts
This place is a joke.
C43 should be badged from the factory "Marketed by AMG"
The following 2 users liked this post by E55Greasemonkey:
hyperion667 (02-24-2021), places (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 10:31 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Agree, I am ready to move on. I now have these guys on “ignore” status and it has taken their noise from all of our recent threads.

Hyperion667 who? Loving it.
The term rage quit comes to mind........Greasemonkey told me that one He knows I'm right and quit, as in he's a quitter.
places (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 10:33 AM

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts
2018 AMG C43 SEDAN EC Stage 1
Originally Posted by places
The guy is buying badges from Amazon and asking people where to place the badge. Obviously lower level stuff based on insecurity. 63 owners are more inclined to remove the badging.
Oh child I bought a badge from Amazon to replace the one I had removed from the stock grille. Came to the thread for a gentlemen like experience of opinions on the new badge as quite frankly I hated it but figured I’d post because maybe someone loved it and wanted to know where i got it lol. But once again another 63 owner making assumptions because he knows everything
Old 02-24-2021, 10:48 AM

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts
2018 AMG C43 SEDAN EC Stage 1
You can get a Bentley for 40K used. Means nothing. Even if new who cares, learn you audience. Not about money it's about the fragile ego of a 43 owner that is worried about the "badge". De-badge the car and done! Yes vey well played, get the AMG badge from eBay. Class.
how ironic, it’s not about money. But weren’t you or one of your bully friends who said “ c43 owners are so sensitive over their cars they don’t even own, probably couldn’t afford a 63 so that’s why they bought a 43” little do you know that 2012 continental gt I bought brand new, but yes worth like 65k now on kbb. I spent $30 on a grille badge to see how it looked and took it off the next hour lol. Just wanted to send a picture for the community to see if someone liked it as I absolutely hated it and now don’t have any badges on it. But continue with your assumptions, I find it humorous
Old 02-24-2021, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

how ironic, it’s not about money. But weren’t you or one of your bully friends who said “ c43 owners are so sensitive over their cars they don’t even own, probably couldn’t afford a 63 so that’s why they bought a 43” little do you know that 2012 continental gt I bought brand new, but yes worth like 65k now on kbb. I spent $30 on a grille badge to see how it looked and took it off the next hour lol. Just wanted to send a picture for the community to see if someone liked it as I absolutely hated it and now don’t have any badges on it. But continue with your assumptions, I find it humorous
Now we're bully's, how cliche. As others posted, 43 owners ARE sensitive.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:10 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Now we're bully's, how cliche. As others posted, 43 owners ARE sensitive.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:13 AM

2019 C43
Put these clowns on your ignore list.

Remember, there are car guys and then their are car snobs. These guys are the latter.

Let's just quit posting and giving them fuel. However, let the thread stand as a testament to the vanity of some people.

Last edited by ////AMG_C43; 02-24-2021 at 11:28 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by ////AMG_C43:
hyperion667 (02-24-2021), places (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 11:47 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
2016 Mercedes C450
The real problem is these guys are mad at Mercedes AMG not us, however due to their insecurity and lack of ability to actually resolve this matter in a way that will help to hold their car's value better, they come here to whine like little girls and belittle others who enjoy their car as if it will solve anything or as if these cars are not actually great and fun cars. You can honestly say whatever you want, it will not change my driving experience.

None of them are able to fix this and the simple fact of the matter is, when I do go to sell my car, I will post AMG on it and will get more money for it. I can understand your frustrations you bunch of cry babies, now go and actually do something about it instead of spinning in your chair with a thumb up yours posting garbage around the internet. Say whatever you want or get as mad as you need to, bottom line, my car has an AMG badge and it is a blast to drive all year around.

I honestly bought the car to have a AWD car due to where I live. After having the car a few months I fell in love with it and started to modify it. Now I am doing 1/4 mile in 11.5 s @ 120 mph on the street and can drive it when there is a large amount of snow on the ground. I know what you will say, "I can modify my real AMG as well", my response, "Great".

I am still baffled these guys NEED to come here... Please do us all and yourself a favor and write letters to Mercedes, or do anything that will yield you some results instead of being frustrated behind a computer screen, doing what you're doing changes nothing for you. Except that you will need to make another comment after mine to get yourself "high" and feel like your little weewee grew a half inch for ten seconds and the euphoria will be over.

I also don't understand how you can call people from this thread sensitive? You come in here just spitting in people's faces and then you call them sensitive? Regardless of being an AMG or not people are still proud to own these vehicles and you are attacking that, not the AMG brand directly which you should be if anything.
The following 2 users liked this post by rapha_22:
////AMG_C43 (02-24-2021), zibby43 (02-25-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Received 519 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
This thread has now been sentenced to a belated but necessary death. Enjoy your cars.

THREAD CLOSED
The following 2 users liked this post by Rock:
////AMG_C43 (02-24-2021), hyperion667 (02-24-2021)