Which tune option I should go with

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2023, 08:51 PM
dxx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C43
Which tune option I should go with

2017 c43 with PE, running for 70000kms, feel pretty boring so I would like to have a tune, what I most interest is 0-100km, I wish can get around 3.6-3.8 with stage 1.

Because I am located at Australia, and local tune not that good I think, and I dont want to do ship ecu tune.

I did some research here, I am confused which option I should go with, and I can only get 98 octane here.

1. AMR c43 comport pro tuning suite $1,499 -- Maybe the most attractive to me for now, they claim with stage 1 0-60mph can go around 3.7s, it is good and they do offer bubble tune.
2. JB4 c43 tune $728.00 -- Maybe the most value for money one? I saw a lot of people using this one, but as I research, the performance is really depends, I see 3.7s-4.2s with 98 octane, not sure if can get stable 0-100 with this tune? and this one cant go with bubble tune?
3. Eurocharge stage 1 $1,299 -- Maybe the best feedback and most performance tune? The result and data is pretty good, but not sure they offer remote tune or only in house? Do they offer bubble tune?

Please help me to make the decision, dose Amr and Eurocharge have better performance than JB4, and hows the bubble tune, is it really good? I am not too care about 100-200 result cause I have no chance to do it, 0-100 is my most concern part.

Also any service, or part I need to change before I go to tune, cause the car already runs for 70,000kms. I just done a A service and spark plug changed.

Thanks!

Last edited by dxx; 08-01-2023 at 08:55 PM.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes GL 63
Hello! I work with Eurocharged Boston and Canada.

We do offer a remote tuning option for your car, that will work with the fuel you have available, and we also have burble tuning for the c43. Additionally, we offer extended business hours for our international customers so we can tune your vehicle when it’s convenient for you despite the large time gap.

Feel free to email us at Sales@eurocharged.ca or Sales@EurochargedBoston.com and we can set you up with a quote and answer any questions you may have!

Originally Posted by dxx
2017 c43 with PE, running for 70000kms, feel pretty boring so I would like to have a tune, what I most interest is 0-100km, I wish can get around 3.6-3.8 with stage 1.

Because I am located at Australia, and local tune not that good I think, and I dont want to do ship ecu tune.

I did some research here, I am confused which option I should go with, and I can only get 98 octane here.

1. AMR c43 comport pro tuning suite $1,499 -- Maybe the most attractive to me for now, they claim with stage 1 0-60mph can go around 3.7s, it is good and they do offer bubble tune.
2. JB4 c43 tune $728.00 -- Maybe the most value for money one? I saw a lot of people using this one, but as I research, the performance is really depends, I see 3.7s-4.2s with 98 octane, not sure if can get stable 0-100 with this tune? and this one cant go with bubble tune?
3. Eurocharge stage 1 $1,299 -- Maybe the best feedback and most performance tune? The result and data is pretty good, but not sure they offer remote tune or only in house? Do they offer bubble tune?

Please help me to make the decision, dose Amr and Eurocharge have better performance than JB4, and hows the bubble tune, is it really good? I am not too care about 100-200 result cause I have no chance to do it, 0-100 is my most concern part.

Also any service, or part I need to change before I go to tune, cause the car already runs for 70,000kms. I just done a A service and spark plug changed.

Thanks!
Old 08-02-2023, 11:58 AM

Received 311 Likes on 237 Posts
C43
Burble tunes sounds like trash in my opinion. Putting that aside, if you intend on keeping the catalytic converters on the car, a burble tune will destroy them relatively quickly (which is an expensive repair).
Old 08-20-2023, 02:56 AM

C300 coupe 258hp Eqboost MY 2021
Originally Posted by ECBoston
Hello! I work with Eurocharged Boston and Canada.

We do offer a remote tuning option for your car, that will work with the fuel you have available, and we also have burble tuning for the c43. Additionally, we offer extended business hours for our international customers so we can tune your vehicle when it’s convenient for you despite the large time gap.

Feel free to email us at Sales@eurocharged.ca or Sales@EurochargedBoston.com and we can set you up with a quote and answer any questions you may have!

Hirsch Performance Switzerland is the Best ECU tuner. They test upp to 800hours and got more test stuff than no one else in that business
Old 08-20-2023, 11:09 AM

Received 311 Likes on 237 Posts
C43
Originally Posted by kolven28
Hirsch Performance Switzerland is the Best ECU tuner. They test upp to 800hours and got more test stuff than no one else in that business
I have never heard of single person on this board use this company to tune a c43.
Old 08-20-2023, 02:18 PM

Received 82 Likes on 64 Posts
2015 C400 4MATIC Palladium Silver Metallic
Personal opinion based on mostly posts on this site across a variety of models.

I don't think you will notice a considerable difference in absolute performance between ANY of the pre-made tunes on the market. Some do have the power come in in different ways during part throttle situations.

The open secret here is that almost all the major players have access to each other's tuning data to one extent or another.

At the end of the day, you're paying for:

1: A name brand. (reputation or clout whichever you're chasing)
2. The way the tune is flashed (handheld, onsite, remote cable)
3. The tuner's willingness to work with you if you commit to data logging with some useful measurements (dyno, track or draggy times)
Old 08-20-2023, 02:56 PM

C300 coupe 258hp Eqboost MY 2021
Originally Posted by C43HeartBoost
I have never heard of single person on this board use this company to tune a c43.
Ok. Its worth a visit. They will give the same warranty as Brabus.