C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ever bought a wrecked C43/C63 (or GLC43/GLC63) from copart for a spare part car???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2023, 11:23 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
GLC 63
Ever bought a wrecked C43/C63 (or GLC43/GLC63) from copart for a spare part car???

What's up everybody first post!! I am currently in the modding process for a 18 GLC43. Posting here because the C43/C63 folks are more active and we are basically cousins due to motor share lol. Pics and videos to come soon once finished! Thanks to a fellow member for doing this with his coupe (heavily modded thread that the owner sells wheels too)!

ANYONE ever buy a wrecked GLC43/63??????

Was thinking of finding one with a AMG performance exhaust option and immediately taking it off. Would be great to also find one with the black/white leather diamond stitch since my car is white. Really like the red stitching ones I have with red seatbelts. But white leather would be a bonus. Would be open to a GLC63 too most of the interiors are nice in them and I could take off and retrofit the brakes along with some other items depending on the damage of what I find and where.

Anyone do this? How much you get the car for?? Know this varies, but would love to hear about your experience!!!