Glad you are all right ..
Old 02-14-2010, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 383 Likes on 238 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by slownrusty
So to summarize:

1) ESP turned off on a 450hp RWD car

2) Obviosuly you are very young (based on your terrible grammar) = zero driving skills \ experience

3) Cold roads and cold tires

4) Possible salt and debris on road from Ontario winter roads

5) No doubt showing off

6) Probably seen too many Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson \ YouTube videos

7) Quick to post on the internet and share with the world wide web...

Not impressed kid.

Just be lucky you are alive and keep that behavior off public roads where you do not endanger other innocent people
Probably hit the nail on the head...
Old 02-14-2010, 07:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to say this but not the smartest thing to do since yesterday night we had a small dusting of snow. High hp high torque car + snow + wot + no esp =
Old 02-14-2010, 08:01 PM

09 c63 p30 mars red
First, glad no one was hurt..... I am surprised someone would completely turn off the traction control. I am a corvette owner looking to move to the c63. My vette has a competition mode that lets you hang out out the a$$ end quit a bit before kidding in. Does the c63 have a similar setting???
Old 02-15-2010, 12:10 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
E63S || C63 || E550 Coupe || Cayenne ||
Originally Posted by slownrusty
So to summarize:

1) ESP turned off on a 450hp RWD car

2) Obviosuly you are very young (based on your terrible grammar) = zero driving skills \ experience

3) Cold roads and cold tires

4) Possible salt and debris on road from Ontario winter roads

5) No doubt showing off

6) Probably seen too many Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson \ YouTube videos

7) Quick to post on the internet and share with the world wide web...

Not impressed kid.

Just be lucky you are alive and keep that behavior off public roads where you do not endanger other innocent people
lmao... was I trying to impress anybody? Yea i'm totally trying to show off my wrecked C63! cuz my wreckd C63 will always be better than that E55 of yours.. LMAO.. Oh yea I'm only 20 you got that right but english isn't my first language so you can't base my driving experience on my grammar you dumb ****.. tires WEREN'T COLD btw.

You know, I think I'm just gonna scrap the C63 and buy a 2010 E63. Oh, I'm sorry.. is my E63 gonna be better than your E55? oops.

@everyone else that worried, thanks we're all fine. I think it's a lesson to learn since everybody does stupid things they regret doing sometime during their life.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:28 AM

09 Smart Passion
You know, I think I'm just gonna scrap the C63 and buy a 2010 E63. Oh, I'm sorry.. is my E63 gonna be better than your E55? oops.
Let me know, I have them in stock, haha. J/K

Make sure your friends insurance company gets the vehicle repaired in Toronto at the official MB repair center. Don't accept anything but OEM parts and top quality work, your friend wants to forget this ever happened.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 383 Likes on 238 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Post more pics...
Old 02-15-2010, 12:41 AM

nah, not gonna post anymore because you guys will say I'm "SHOWING OFF".
Old 02-15-2010, 01:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
none
Originally Posted by patrickkc
...you can't base my driving experience on my grammar you dumb ****.. tires WEREN'T COLD btw.
Uhm, is that so? Because you had previously posted:

okay.. well I think we've been driving for around 20mins on local but guess the tires are still cold...
So which is it?

And really, unless they're R-compound tires hot/cold doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of difference. Were they R-compounds? And if so, how did you get them to temp in 20 minutes of local driving in the winter?

It sucks what happened to your car and I'm glad no one was injured, but it's pretty obvious you were driving over your abilities based on what you said. Nonetheless, I hope your repairs are quick and thorough.

Josh

Last edited by C63 Guy; 02-15-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:08 AM

Well, cuz when I told other people they thought it was cold tires too but when I told them I've been driving it for 20mins they said the tires shouldn't be cold? I honestly don't know.. but yea.Hope the repairs will be quick. Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 01:17 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Josh u and speedracer should swap transmissions );
Old 02-15-2010, 01:21 AM

none
Well, cuz when I told other people they thought it was cold tires too but when I told them I've been driving it for 20mins they said the tires shouldn't be cold? I honestly don't know.. but yea.Hope the repairs will be quick. Thanks
Yeah, it's generally something people say when they don't have a better excuse... Don't sweat it, we all make mistakes (just look at my threads) and I'm a little envious that you can even consider just swapping up to an E63 like it's no big deal. Must be nice.

But the reason I'm actually posting is because I want to see a bigger version of your sig pic. That looks so cool.

Josh
Old 02-15-2010, 01:22 AM

none
Originally Posted by LZH
Josh u and speedracer should swap transmissions );
Now you're thinking! I take back everything I said in the trans thread...

Josh
Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a durr
lmao... was I trying to impress anybody? Yea i'm totally trying to show off my wrecked C63! cuz my wreckd C63 will always be better than that E55 of yours.. LMAO.. Oh yea I'm only 20 you got that right but english isn't my first language so you can't base my driving experience on my grammar you dumb ****.. tires WEREN'T COLD btw.

@everyone else that worried, thanks we're all fine. I think it's a lesson to learn since everybody does stupid things they regret doing sometime during their life.
Skip the E63, get a Lamborghini LP560-4, AWD will save your *** everytime.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Glad you are okay. Everyone makes mistakes but next time think thrice before doing something like that again.

Enjoy your car when it gets back and take it easy!
Old 02-15-2010, 07:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
20 years old??..so not ONLY are you immature based on your reply, I was right you couldn't drive a stick up a dog's *** if it had grease on it.

This is the only Mercedes for you right now:
Old 02-15-2010, 07:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by C63 Guy
I'm a little envious that you can even consider just swapping up to an E63 like it's no big deal. Must be nice.

Josh
having parents that buy you cars makes that easy.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:55 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
13 Lamborghini SL, 20 Porsche 911 (sold), 09 C63(sold), Vipers (sold)
I had an old Viper buddy of mine who was a long time Corvette owner. Sold the Corvette and bought a Viper (no traction control of any kind) and promptly totaled it by gunning it with the wheels turned. Hit a curb and that was it....those cars are very expensive to fix. Lesson learned.....
Old 02-15-2010, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
Lesson should be learned on "cheaper" cars, or maybe not because you're talking about picking up an e63 like it's nothing. :O
Old 02-15-2010, 11:15 AM

2010 C63 P31, 2003 C32
Couldn't agree more with the last two posts. The guy just crashed his prized car and you are judging him? Reviewing his grammer on a post? REALLY? I feel bad he crashed and agree that it was good no one got hurt. It's a good reminder to us ALL, that we have a powerful rocket under our foot, and no matter how good the driver is, things can go wrong in the blink of an eye. Just read car and driver's 24 hour race article. Those were pro drivers and they flipped a miata on more than one occassion.

Gee, i hope my grammer was good enough for this forum.

sorry about your car man, I'd be devastated.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by danielemccabe
Couldn't agree more with the last two posts. The guy just crashed his prized car and you are judging him? Reviewing his grammer on a post? REALLY? I feel bad he crashed and agree that it was good no one got hurt. It's a good reminder to us ALL, that we have a powerful rocket under our foot, and no matter how good the driver is, things can go wrong in the blink of an eye. Just read car and driver's 24 hour race article. Those were pro drivers and they flipped a miata on more than one occassion.

Gee, i hope my grammer was good enough for this forum.

sorry about your car man, I'd be devastated.
He crashed his car doing a really stupid thing which was lighting it up with no ESP on a wet snowy night. You can say we shouldn't be judging him because he trashed his own car and no one elses but what would you have said if he killed someone or hit someone elses C63. The OP obviously is a young imbecile who just thinks everything is OK and that his mommy or daddy will buy him a new car. He even shoves this in the face of a fellow MB owner who probably worked hard for his AMG.
See too many idiots on the forums who's parents have too much money and not enough brains to realize their son is not bright enough to drive a high powered car. I just hope he doesn't kill anyone with the E63.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:58 PM

no more AMG
I've taken the ESP off in the rain in an empty parking lot to play and it's amazing how quick the rear end comes around. When it's dry, it's very easy, predictable, and responsive while controling a drift (not to mention extremely fun!). The C63 is almost completly uncontrolable with the ESP off in wet conditions, even more so then other high horsepower cars that I've owned. Glad nobody was hurt. Hopefully your insurance takes care of the car.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:04 PM

no more AMG
Originally Posted by jim07
First, glad no one was hurt..... I am surprised someone would completely turn off the traction control. I am a corvette owner looking to move to the c63. My vette has a competition mode that lets you hang out out the a$$ end quit a bit before kidding in. Does the c63 have a similar setting???
The C63 traction control (ESP) has 3 settings. On, Sport (sounds like it's the same setting as your comp. mode on your vette), and off.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
I was thinking the same thing about being a little harsh on the guy and all, but his reply defending himself pretty much killed it for him.

Summary:

Mommy and daddy bought you a car you couldnt handle. You dont have anywhere near enough driving experience to be in a C63.

Scap the C63 and buy a E63?? Haha.. im sure mommy and daddy will probably sell your C63 and buy you a saturn now.

No he wasnt running snow tires. Going by those pics he is still running the OEM's. Im curious how many miles he has on the car because those tires look bald.

You can see the salt residue all over the tires so im sure the roads were iced and wet or at least patchy with ice and wet.

ESP off? You were trying to spin the wheels and you lost control of the car. You probably had some friends in the car to show off or were showing off or racing with another car. You drove like a douche and you paid the price. Carful next time with mommy and daddys money and other peoples lives. At least you didnt kill anyone.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by propain
I was thinking the same thing about being a little harsh on the guy and all, but his reply defending himself pretty much killed it for him.

Summary:

Mommy and daddy bought you a car you couldnt handle. You dont have anywhere near enough driving experience to be in a C63.

Scap the C63 and buy a E63?? Haha.. im sure mommy and daddy will probably sell your C63 and buy you a saturn now.

No he wasnt running snow tires. Going by those pics he is still running the OEM's. Im curious how many miles he has on the car because those tires look bald.

You can see the salt residue all over the tires so im sure the roads were iced and wet or at least patchy with ice and wet.

ESP off? You were trying to spin the wheels and you lost control of the car. You probably had some friends in the car to show off or were showing off or racing with another car. You drove like a douche and you paid the price. Carful next time with mommy and daddys money and other peoples lives. At least you didnt kill anyone.
My guess that he is a foreign national, attending a local school (something like U.of Waterloo) and Mom and Pop may not even be in the country. They may just wire in the funds for something new without any questions asked.

I also guess that no amount of time will improve his driving skills enough to handle any AMG, ever.

I'm just saying...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Crazy Night...