MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   Infiniti drivers make me laugh (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/353255-infiniti-drivers-make-me-laugh.html)

C-Class_GREEK 05-30-2010 10:33 PM

Infiniti drivers make me laugh

People now a days have no class. Some P***K in a white g35 sedan almost ran me of the road tonite because his girlfriend was eyeing me and the benz. Mind you we are on I-294 and I'm minding my business on my relaxing drive. Anyways for no reason he FLOORS it and cuts me off to where I had to drive on the shoulder for a split second. I"m like WTF is going on. WTH is this queerbox doing? And then (TRIES) to race off. LMFAO! TRIES being the key word brothers. Sadly I had no choice but to unleash the fury under the bonnet as jeremy clarkson would say, and not only "murder" him but embarass him in front of his gf. Gentleman sadly this all could have been avoided this evening but DICK-CHEESE thot he was the big man. Don't these people know what cars they are dealing with?

Sincity 05-30-2010 10:38 PM

Not that I condone this sort of thing.....but you should have "toyed" with him.

C-Class_GREEK 05-30-2010 10:44 PM

LMFAO! Condone. Good man! I should of but it was a little to late to think of that when your 57 car lengths away. I guess I got a lil to carried away. However I did enjoy it. Sin hows that K1? Is it worth it?

ZephyrAMG 05-30-2010 10:46 PM

I hate the 294. No room to mess around and stupid state troopers waiting to snag you. Nice job of keeping your cool. So many girls that get thier attention diverted...so little time.

_AMG_ 05-30-2010 10:52 PM

He probably thought it was a regular c class, only to find out later what kind of fire breathing 6.2 liter monster was living under the hood.

JonMBZ 05-30-2010 10:59 PM

I never had any problems with infinity people it's the people with hondas and suburus. I have been challenged twice not too long ago by S2000 and a Civic. What's funny is they both had dealer plates so I knew they were stock. I hate making them feel bad when they just got a new car they are proud of, but I can't resist.

SebringSilver 05-30-2010 11:12 PM

Pity the fool who brings a knife to a gunfight.

C-Class_GREEK 05-30-2010 11:15 PM

LOL! They get a woody just looking at are AMG's. I-294 is racer central. I remember one time i was driving up to knauz to get tires changed lol 4 set but the first set doesnt count boys. hahaha and anyways some guy in is350 raced along side of me. I think then he realized what he was dealing with. I feel sorry for our c300/c350 guys that have to deal with these strokes. Bcuz either way the c-class is an eye catcher. But non the less we make sure that these kids remember there place.

c32kompressor 05-30-2010 11:37 PM

the other night i spotted a black g35 coupe with exhaust and rims, i pulled next to him and flashed my lights, he rolled down the window and looked at me, i looked at him and pointed my figer forward as to mean race. he looked back and started swearing up a storm and told me to pull over so he could beat my a**. i pulled away and laughed, what a d**k.

mr inkredibul 05-31-2010 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by c32kompressor (Post 4097150)
the other night i spotted a black g35 coupe with exhaust and rims, i pulled next to him and flashed my lights, he rolled down the window and looked at me, i looked at him and pointed my figer forward as to mean race. he looked back and started swearing up a storm and told me to pull over so he could beat my a**. i pulled away and laughed, what a d**k.

Yeah he's a dick because he didn't want to compete in an illegal race :y

JM 05-31-2010 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by SebringSilver (Post 4097118)
Pity the fool who brings a knife to a gunfight.

you have not seen Kick-Ass have you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zLsd...has_verified=1

She pwns with her knifes

Sincity 05-31-2010 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by C-Class_GREEK (Post 4097089)
LMFAO! Condone. Good man! I should of but it was a little to late to think of that when your 57 car lengths away. I guess I got a lil to carried away. However I did enjoy it. Sin hows that K1? Is it worth it?

One of the "Best Bang" for your money. :y

i_am_amused 05-31-2010 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by c32kompressor (Post 4097150)

I'm certain I am not the only one thinking it wasn't the g35 driver being a tool. See below:

Originally Posted by mr inkredibul (Post 4097233)
Yeah he's a dick because he didn't want to compete in an illegal race :y

could not have said it any better.

SebringSilver 05-31-2010 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by i_am_amused (Post 4097711)
I'm certain I am not the only one thinking it wasn't the g35 driver being a tool. See below:

could not have said it any better.

On the other hand, the Infiniti driver could just as easily have said, "no thanks". Anyway, you seldom get the full story on these things. :nix:

norb 05-31-2010 01:59 PM

One of the reasons I love the C63, it's a stealth super car.

SebringSilver 05-31-2010 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by norb (Post 4097787)
One of the reasons I love the C63, it's a stealth super car.

Only to the hard of hearing... :D

black-clk500 05-31-2010 02:59 PM

:rolf::rolf::rolf:

Originally Posted by SebringSilver (Post 4097827)

miami1lt 05-31-2010 04:15 PM

To me, Infiniti guys aren't the same as the Honda/Suby guys either...however, I do seem to get a lot of attention from them as well...

It kinda makes sense, though...it is one of the "luxury" cars out there that can compete very well in its class...a G35/37 will TORCH a C350 or a 325/330. It won't touch a C63 or 335i,/M-series, but Infiniti owners do feel that they have a strong and "sexy" car, and I don't think most are aware of what the M-class or AMG class can really do. I know some that think AMG just means nicer interior (how wrong they are).

The new M56 that is coming out will compete for sure with some of the larger sedans put out by MB/BMW (like the S550 or 550i).

I can't tell you how many people (friends) get done seeing or riding in my car, and then the next day they say, "I looked your car up, man...is it a beast"...I think the C63 is probably one of the biggest sleepers out there (esp. here, where there are less than 5 on the road right now).

Don't hate the Infiniti guy for not wanting to race you...but he shouldn't have blown up...I had a guy the other day in an older Lexus E350 or something...he didn't like something I did and started ACTIVELY trying to run me off the road...I slowed down to about 25 on the highway, and he stopped on the shoulder...then I sped up to go around and he tried to hit my back end as I went by. I did this twice, and used another car as my shield one time to keep him from hitting me...I finally took it up to about 120 until I could get to the next exit, where it is heavily populated...he cruised on by on the highway.

Sathinas 05-31-2010 04:51 PM

I got "smoked" by a guy in a 335I (M Powah!) today, getting on US-60 in Apache Junction.

What he didn't realize is that I didn't want to play his game and I let him think he won. Every car manufacturer has it's share of idiot drivers who purchase their vehicles.

_AMG_ 05-31-2010 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Sathinas (Post 4097974)
I got "smoked" by a guy in a 335I (M Powah!) today, getting on US-60 in Apache Junction.

What he didn't realize is that I didn't want to play his game and I let him think he won. Every car manufacturer has it's share of idiot drivers who purchase their vehicles.

So your saying a 335i actually thought he could hang with a V12 Bi Turbo cl65?? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Sathinas 05-31-2010 06:59 PM

Apparently, he must have thought that. :shrug:

Very rarely do I get challenged by BMW drivers. Most seem to know what they're going up against. This guy, he must not have gotten the memo...?

Sincity 05-31-2010 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by SebringSilver (Post 4097827)

:rolf:

i_am_amused 05-31-2010 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sathinas (Post 4097974)

Originally Posted by _AMG_ (Post 4098092)
So your saying a 335i actually thought he could hang with a V12 Bi Turbo cl65?? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

well, duh? 335 is a bigger number than 65, so a 335 must be faster than a 65. You sure are slow...

:rolf:

Sathinas 06-01-2010 12:00 AM

I know... slow poke and all...
:shamed:

:D

mikekuriger 06-01-2010 12:01 AM

what a dick!