MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   We Need MHP (Andy) back in the forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/393983-we-need-mhp-andy-back-forums.html)

jacob502 03-30-2011 06:53 PM

We Need MHP (Andy) back in the forums

not to disrespect the moderators or anything in that manner. We all have our diffrences and sometimes we get in trouble for it. In the end Quality counts:y. Andy is real quality, and I think alot in this forum would love to see him post again and discuss issues in this forum. The man modded some smoking fast C 63's. Therefore, lets all shake hands, and lets get him back in here. Whos with me?:D

118E63 03-30-2011 06:56 PM

In before da:lockd:
How long will this stay here until it gets noticed&deleted? 10.....9......8......7.......6.......

BAD430BENZ 03-30-2011 06:57 PM

i'm with you but don't think it would help :nix:

jacob502 03-30-2011 07:02 PM

Since we all love Mbworld and we log in frequently, it would be easier to contact MHP through the forums. It would be super for all members to have access to contact any tuner for questions and pricing. I do:D

dodger63 03-30-2011 07:06 PM

I'm in lets all get together and email this link to ib and see. Who knows
I think he is a Asset to this community

BAD430BENZ 03-30-2011 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 4599459)
I'm in lets all get together and email this link to ib and see. Who knows

i agree with that . even if people don't like him or his company , they will have to admit that he builds monsters and he is a crucial piece to AMG performance information . there are plenty of other vendors on here that have had numerous complaints against them........and they are still on here selling their stuff .

BRING HIM BACK....BRING HIM BACK....BRING HIM BACK

jacob502 03-30-2011 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 4599459)
I'm in lets all get together and email this link to ib and see. Who know

With no doubt he is. Which e-mail do we need to send it to?

I am Jeff 03-30-2011 08:01 PM

Bring Andy Back! Yes, his commentary is quite colorful at times, but he's speaking his mind. No reason to hate a man for having an opinion and being able to call things for face value.

SonnyakaPig 03-30-2011 08:05 PM

This is a good idea.

I have never purchased a MHP product. But, Andy has taken the time to answer my questions when I have called him. He's a true enthusiast.

I value his contribution to AMG performance.

superlubricity 03-30-2011 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by jacob502 (Post 4599439)
not to disrespect the moderators

Not sure why the moderators would find disrespect in this. I have MHP products on my own car.

Originally Posted by 118E63 (Post 4599442)
In before da:lockd:
How long will this stay here until it gets noticed&deleted? 10.....9......8......7.......6.......

No reason for this to get locked. You are free to discuss what you like as long as it does not violate the TOU.

Even Money 03-30-2011 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig (Post 4599580)
This is a good idea.

I have never purchased a MHP product. But, Andy has taken the time to answer my questions when I have called him. He's a true enthusiast.

I value his contribution to AMG performance.

+1

Andy has forgotten more than most people know about the 6.3. The man never sleeps, I always get emails/calls returned. The quickest/fastest 63 tuner has much to offer and should be here. You can always go to the other forum though and he's very accessible.

mthis 03-30-2011 08:35 PM

Bring him back let's do this.

dodger63 03-30-2011 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by superlubricity (Post 4599593)
Not sure why the moderators would find disrespect in this. I have MHP products on my own car.

No reason for this to get locked. You are free to discuss what you like as long as it does not violate the TOU.

Tou are enforced differently on this site depending on subject matter and this is a fact! So everyone be careful

DD GT3 RD 03-30-2011 08:52 PM

Andy/MHP is on other forums....that cant be spoken of here

MB_Forever 03-30-2011 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by jacob502 (Post 4599439)
not to disrespect the moderators or anything in that manner. We all have our diffrences and sometimes we get in trouble for it. In the end Quality counts:y. Andy is real quality, and I think alot in this forum would love to see him post again and discuss issues in this forum. The man modded some smoking fast C 63's. Therefore, lets all shake hands, and lets get him back in here. Whos with me?:D

Darn it.... I think I have to agree with you on this one.... :D

Andy is a cool dude and he works incredibly hard to advance the 63 platform as much as he possibly can :bow: I've been talking to him a lot lately trying to get him to find a way to solve our (63 folks) transmission issues. Maybe a 2000 hp transmission upgrade from MHP for all 63 models :naughty: Okay, maybe not 2000 but you get the point :)

rarfinancial 03-31-2011 12:23 AM

A BIG NO !!!.. Here... I'm still walking funny :rolf:. That's all I can say about that.... But if you want any of MHP's mods I think the forum knows where to get it now..

splinter 03-31-2011 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by superlubricity (Post 4599593)

Any member who chooses to believe superlubricty isn’t an upstanding and straight shooting moderator is, in fact, curiously mistaken.

jacob502 03-31-2011 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by MB_Forever (Post 4599747)
Darn it.... I think I have to agree with you on this one.... :D

Andy is a cool dude and he works incredibly hard to advance the 63 platform as much as he possibly can :bow: I've been talking to him a lot lately trying to get him to find a way to solve our (63 folks) transmission issues. Maybe a 2000 hp transmission upgrade from MHP for all 63 models :naughty: Okay, maybe not 2000 but you get the point :)

Ok. We are on the same page at last :-). By the way, what will he be doing about the transmission?
(You see this is the type of questions to why we need him in this forum)

tgoss 03-31-2011 02:49 AM

AGREED! :y

avengerboater 03-31-2011 02:56 AM

Andy is a very knowledgeable individual that can contribute a good wealth of information to the community of M156s. However, I think him being "banned" from here almost works for him. It's something akin to being the "forbidden one who can do all these wonderful things that gives him and MHP their allure. Even so, it's not like the man's hard to find/contact/get a hold of. His info is readily available from anyone here that's dealt with him, and on other forums. And he never hesitates to answer any question anyone might have about cars, tuning, modding, etc. His response time is almost uncanny. So, it doesn't seem like Andy not being on here is hurting him as much as people think.

rarfinancial 03-31-2011 02:57 AM

What the TQ #'s with the SC?

jacob502 03-31-2011 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by avengerboater (Post 4600217)
Andy is a very knowledgeable individual that can contribute a good wealth of information to the community of M156s. However, I think him being "banned" from here almost works for him. It's something akin to being the "forbidden one who can do all these wonderful things that gives him and MHP their allure. Even so, it's not like the man's hard to find/contact/get a hold of. His info is readily available from anyone here that's dealt with him, and on other forums. And he never hesitates to answer any question anyone might have about cars, tuning, modding, etc. His response time is almost uncanny. So, it doesn't seem like Andy not being on here is hurting him as much as people think.

Nobody said that he is hurt from all this. I'm pretty sure he is bigger than that. We're saying that since this forum is a big mercedes community, Andy has to be here. He is an AMG asset. Not having him here is a big loss

MB_Forever 03-31-2011 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by jacob502 (Post 4600203)
Ok. We are on the same page at last :-). By the way, what will he be doing about the transmission?
(You see this is the type of questions to why we need him in this forum)

I'm hoping he can work on a tranny re-build kit, which would include maybe high-performance clutch packs and other re-engineered parts that are made out of much stronger material than factory components. Also I was hoping he can find a way to perform FULL custom TCU tunes for those special customers that always push the limits.

Most tuning companies seem to reach the transmission limit levels quickly when it comes to most of the 63 models. Unfortunately, the transmission has always been the extra weak link of the 63 platform. Everytime companies add a lot of power, even though the tranny initially handles it, it is only a matter of time until it just gives up completely. The more power added, the faster the tranny gets worn out. However, with a strong tranny, one can at least remove this problem from the equation.

amgph 03-31-2011 05:56 AM

i agree bring andy from mhp back to the table , he is about to build a very special 63 engine for me and would love for him to post the progress on this forum. YOU WANT MORE INCHES STROKE IT BABY:D

clktoc63 03-31-2011 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by jacob502 (Post 4600236)
He is an AMG asset. Not having him here is a big loss

Fully agree!! Let's get him back in here!

...but what if he won't take us back?? :mercy: