MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   OMG!!!!! (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/395933-omg.html)

CELLryuu 04-16-2011 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by 16NiSSC350 (Post 4627662)
I'm in for the DFW C63 group! Hit me up.

sweet, everyone is really fun. i actually was at a bar today and i had a group come to me and ask about the car and they are really interested.

Im making a list of interested people and the response has been really good.

Ill put you in my list.

Brandon

Philipangoo 04-18-2011 01:50 AM

ahahha dang nice DFW people response. I am in too, keep me in the loop. I have not been to Cars and Coffee since I sold my M3. I need to get out there or get to a meet, I literally live 5 minutes away from Classic BMW where the meet is held.

croweld 04-18-2011 02:51 AM

mercedes benz

Originally Posted by CELLryuu (Post 4627365)
How embarrassing, I wish I could just delete this thread.

To clarify, I had a lot of open road on my way home from getting the manifolds and tune installed and the car is a really rocket ship now. Had lots of fun opening her up.

When I got home I stopped off at a restaurant and got drunk. I was not drunk when I was racing the car around.

I came home, was still excited and posted a silly thread to express my joy. I read it in the morning and was like "oh god" lol. oh well. I was just happy.

the benz will provide happiness forever. enjoy my friend.

OrientBlue3 04-18-2011 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Philipangoo (Post 4630727)
ahahha dang nice DFW people response. I am in too, keep me in the loop. I have not been to Cars and Coffee since I sold my M3. I need to get out there or get to a meet, I literally live 5 minutes away from Classic BMW where the meet is held.

Same :D

W203E35 04-18-2011 12:01 PM

I can feel the excitement and joy from the post :y

mskebo? When did Mike get a C63?

CELLryuu 04-18-2011 12:05 PM

Right on. I havent heard anything back yet on the mercedes get together, but if I remember right, cars and coffee is the first saturday of every month. correct me if im wrong? but im game. they said that they need some more german support because the camaros and mustangs are taking over :nonono:

Originally Posted by Karo (Post 4631118)
I can feel the excitement and joy from the post :y

mskebo? When did Mike get a C63?

He didnt, I just met him at autoscope. The event will be for everyone, not just C63's. He hasnt gotten back with me yet. It may be several months away.

OrientBlue3 04-18-2011 01:13 PM

Yes, first Saturday of every month. Come EARLY around 7am if you want a spot in the main lot.

breweb01 04-18-2011 01:23 PM

Funny Post. But more important is the info about cars and coffee at Classic. I plan on going to the one in May.

mskembo 04-19-2011 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by CELLryuu (Post 4623155)
not sure yet. mskembo is starting the project and im just going to help him out with whatever he needs.

to bad you missed it yesterday. there were alot of forum members there and we had a blast.

Man word traveled fast over the W203 forum that you had mentioned me over here :rolf: I'm trying to get together a big "All Benz" meet. If I can figure it all out I'd like to have it somewhere we can actually DRIVE our cars like TMS, or Texas Motorplex. Don't worry, the AMGs will have their own section (don't want you getting cooties from us non-AMG types :D). If anyone is interested in contributing shoot me a PM, or post on my wall. I'll be putting up an "Official" post on each of the forums later this week, so that we can actually gauge interest.

Mike

SPE3D 04-19-2011 11:36 AM

Was this dyno tuned? if so, do you have the gain numbers?

mskembo 04-19-2011 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by SPE3D (Post 4632905)
Was this dyno tuned? if so, do you have the gain numbers?

It wasn't a dyno tune, the dyno operator was out of the country that day :crazy:. On the up side, it saved me $150 in dyno usage fees :y Jerry at Eurocharged invited us (all of us who were there getting tuned), down to Houston to do dyno runs. He said he left a little fun in the tune for my car (what a nice guy).

CELL,
Sorry for not getting back to you yet, work is crazy at the moment. Let's hook up for lunch or something, I've got some ideas to talk with you about. :naughty:

CELLryuu 04-19-2011 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by mskembo (Post 4633229)
CELL,
Sorry for not getting back to you yet, work is crazy at the moment. Let's hook up for lunch or something, I've got some ideas to talk with you about. :naughty:

WOW, TMS would be awesome!!!!!!

About lunch, Im usually free just about anytime. Sometimes there is an emergency to take care off or some project that keeps me bogged down for a couple of days, but things have been pretty quite lately.

bluejae 04-19-2011 03:13 PM

It wasn't a dyno tune, the dyno operator was out of the country that day :crazy:. On the up side, it saved me $150 in dyno usage fees :y Jerry at Eurocharged invited us (all of us who were there getting tuned), down to Houston to do dyno runs. He said he left a little fun in the tune for my car (what a nice guy).

CELL,

i want to be invited for a dyno too :)

SPE3D 04-19-2011 03:38 PM

CELL,

ahh gotcha :y shouldn't be hard to have someone else trained for the dyno, anyhow, that's not your fault. If you guys hit up the strip down there. I'm curious to see what the trap speed is with the headers and Eurocharged tune. I have the tune from Jerry and the Kleeman might be my next mod :naughty:

mskembo 04-19-2011 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by bluejae (Post 4633324)
i want to be invited for a dyno too :)

Hit up the guys at Eurocharged! They are very cool, and I'm sure they'd be happy to have you on their dyno! :y

16NiSSC350 04-19-2011 08:48 PM

Maybe us AMG guys could meet early before cars and coffee and roll out together? May 6th is the first Saturday I believe. Perhaps the other AMG's (CL, CLS, SL, SLK, S, E…) would like to join us?

CELLryuu 04-19-2011 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by 16NiSSC350 (Post 4633952)
Maybe us AMG guys could meet early before cars and coffee and roll out together? May 6th is the first Saturday I believe. Perhaps the other AMG's (CL, CLS, SL, SLK, S, E…) would like to join us?

When the time gets closer we should all get in touch. Im planning on getting there a 7 am like Orientblue suggested. Ive had a blast at every event so far. We just need so set a place to meet up so we arent wondering around aimlessly.

glilly 04-20-2011 11:17 AM

Wow, sounds like you had a great night. LOL

I'm also with 16Niss, ...i'll be up in Dallas April 29-May 1 for the DUB car show, ...i'd love to hear the headers and take a ride.

I'm currently waiting to hear back from Jerry about the tune, ...am very curious the headers are worth that much more money.