MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   You know your car is clean when... (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/424692-you-know-your-car-clean-when.html)

Jean Valjean 11-27-2011 04:25 PM

You know your car is clean when...

You walk out toward your car in the parking lot and you see a hot girl checking out her own Behind in the reflection of your freshly detailed C63 car door. Another driver in a truck a few cars away shouted out to her, "you look great!" as I was walking out toward my car.

GHAZAN 11-27-2011 09:46 PM

pic or didn't happen

flooby 11-27-2011 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by GHAZAN (Post 4935232)
pic or didn't happen

:y

tariqc63 11-27-2011 10:22 PM

how old are you ??!!

Roswell 11-27-2011 10:50 PM

Oh my, u guys are harsh on the OP... Lol! He is just sharing his pride about his freshly detailed car... And the hot girl incident was a bonus!

Jean, what colour is ur car? I just waxed my friend's black C63 & nothing beats a black shiny car. ;) Post pic of ur hard work!!

RL1 11-27-2011 10:58 PM

hmmm i guess that is a downside to my matte paint :(

RL

CZ55 11-27-2011 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 4935316)
Oh my, u guys are harsh on the OP... Lol! He is just sharing his pride about his freshly detailed car... And the hot girl incident was a bonus!

Jean, what colour is ur car? I just waxed my friend's black C63 & nothing beats a black shiny car. ;) Post pic of ur hard work!!

+1

Also he has a 97 GTB one of the most beautiful cars ever made. He must have great taste. :)

Roswell 11-27-2011 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by RL1 (Post 4935327)

RL

Haha!! No hot girl will get to look at her reflection on ur car for sure.. But she might be staring at it wondering what is missing on ur paint. :P

Jean Valjean 11-28-2011 12:05 AM

sorry guys, no pic, as I was bringing my 2y/o son back to the car and had no time to snap the pic with the iPhone, and likely would have been very inappropriate. I have a black 2009 C63 with LSD and delimiter and 19 inch multispokes. This day I had the family with me and had the double Recaro kid seats in the back for my 2 and 4 year olds. This is my second C63, which is evidence that I truly love this car. Yes, I was only trying to share a "cool" experience that probably does not occur too often. Tariq63, Not so sure what my age had to do with anything here, but I guess some of you guys are just bustin my chops for giving you this "tease" story without firm documenting evidence. All I can say is that she was quite attractive and used the shiny black door as her wall mirror to check out her behind that was well fit into her tight skinny jeans. When I was approaching my car from about 20 yds away, I just saw this girl standing next to my car seemingly staring at it. As I got closer, I was able to see that she was really doing. C.Z., yes I love my 97 F355 Berlinetta, a total different feel than the AMG. I agree that the Berlinetta is simply beautiful. I feel lucky to have both of these wonderful cars at my disposal.

togaclk55 11-28-2011 03:08 AM

Nice!!!

NorseWagon 11-28-2011 05:44 AM

What wax/polish do ya use..?

Just bought my wife a black metallic Cadillac Wagon and it needs a coat but being careful with any product, don't want no swirl-marks on the clear coat.

Got some RW-1 spray-on wax in the garage, not sure if it is safe or not. (?)

Jean Valjean 11-28-2011 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by NorseWagon (Post 4935567)
What wax/polish do ya use..?

Just bought my wife a black metallic Cadillac Wagon and it needs a coat but being careful with any product, don't want no swirl-marks on the clear coat.

Got some RW-1 spray-on wax in the garage, not sure if it is safe or not. (?)

Adam's detail spray is awesome stuff, but is hard to find and is quite expensive. Therefore, I usually use Mother's or Meguiar's quick detailer. Once in a wile I use Mother's clay-bar.
For wax I use Meguiar's NXT tech wax.
There really is nothing like a clean, shiny black car. The black AMG is my DD, so it is a chore to keep it looking good. It's garaged at home and I park it in a garage at work. Lately, I've been taking it out for spirited drives on the weekends over the past couple of weekends due to my "fun" car getting a minor facelift and yearly fluids service. The AMG does not disappoint when driving along with other exotic drivers. It is relatively low-key, as I am often the car that is overlooked in the bunch of Exotics. However, it is more than capable in keeping up with a modern exotic car. what a great car! If I could have only one car to do everything, I can't think of another car that fits this all-star role, as the C63 AMG does. Only disadvantage of driving her on weekend drives is that she gets really dirty. Hence, when she is clean, i tend to overly proud of her.

derek 11-29-2011 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by RL1 (Post 4935327)

RL

ditto

Jean Valjean 11-30-2011 08:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not the same hot girl and my car is not as clean as it was, but today I was able to capture the image of my hot Italian mistress in the reflection of the AMG.