MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   *The all new Supercharger Lineup From Weistec Engineering including the Stage 3* (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/464507-all-new-supercharger-lineup-weistec-engineering-including-stage-3-a.html)

Weistec 09-22-2012 03:20 PM

*The all new Supercharger Lineup From Weistec Engineering including the Stage 3*

We are proud to announce our completely new supercharger system lineup for the M156 AMG's, including an all new 3.0L Twin-Screw Stage 3 supercharger system which is capable of making in excess of 1000 HP with our forged internals and engine parts.

Weistec 50 State Legal Carb Approved Supercharger System

For those who are concious about the environment, and want to maintain the legal status of their AMG, this is the perfect system. With our CARB approved M156 Supercharger system, your AMG will make an astonishing 626 horsepower and 551 ft-lb torque. This system is designed to be bolted on a completely stock 63 AMG.

Priced now at $13,499.99.

Key Features:
2.3L Twin-Screw Compressor Module
1000hp Liquid to Air Intercooler Core
High Flow Cast Aluminum T6 Hardened Lower Manifold
High Flow Cast Aluminum T6 Hardened Throttle Body Inlet Y
45mm Boost Bypass Assembly
Constant Mu, Delta Pressure (CMDP) Cog Drive System
Billet Aluminum Cog Drive Cradle Assembly
Poly Chain GT Carbon Fiber Cog Belt
Supercharger Serpentine Drive Belt
Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum Serpentine Idlers
Johnson CM30 30 Liter/Min Intercooler Water Pump
Intercooler Water Recovery Tank
Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
High Flow Fuel Rail System
Molded Silicone Couplers
Power-Steering Reservoir Relocation Assembly
Weistec Engineering ECU Reflash (CARB E.O. D-691)

Dyno graph shown below.

http://weistec.com/images/m156sccarb.jpg

CARB Approved and legal in 50 states!

http://weistec.com/images/M156SC30a.jpg

Weistec Stage 1 Supercharger System

The Weistec M156 Stage 1 Supercharger System is designed for a completely stock 63 AMG. Easy installation, with 637 horsepower, and 560 ft-lb torque makes this a perfect package for those not looking to compromise their car with loud exhaust, yet make great power.

Priced at $12,999.99.

Key Features:
Billet Aluminum Direct Drive Cradle System
Molded Silicone Couplers
Weistec Engineering Stage 1 Supercharger System ECU Reflash

Dyno graph below.

http://weistec.com/images/m156scs1.jpg

Weistec Stage 2 Supercharger System

The all new Weistec Stage 2 Supercharger System is designed for those who have already installed high flow exhaust and air filters. Supercharger drive ratios have been properly adjusted to equalize boost with the higher flow exhaust.

Priced at $12,999.99.

Key Features:
Molded Silicone Couplers
Weistec Engineering Stage 2 Supercharger System ECU Reflash

672 Horsepower, and 662 ft-lb Torque. Dyno graph below.

http://weistec.com/images/m156scs2.jpg

Weistec 6 Rib Direct Drive Belt System. (Shared between the Stage 1 and Stage 2 systems.)

http://weistec.com/images/m156s1s2sc1.jpg

Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger System

The Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger System is what people said could never be done! Utilizing our all new 3.0L Twin-Screw compressor, this system makes 769 Horsepower, and 677 ft-lb Torque and is capable of creating in excess of 1000 Horsepower with our engine internals, and transmission upgrade. Check out how our complete build breaks the world record at 144MPH in the quarter mile!

Priced at $15,780.99

Key Features:
3.0L Twin-Screw Compressor Module
8-Rib Direct Drive Belt System
SFI Approved Light Weight 8-Rib Crank Damper
Crank Pin Drill Tool
High Capacity Fuel Injectors
Molded Silicone Couplers
Weistec Engineering Stage 3 Supercharger System ECU Reflash

Dyno graph below.

http://weistec.com/images/m156scs3.jpg

The new 3.0L Twin-Screw Supercharger System.

http://weistec.com/images/m156s3sc1.jpg

Stage 3 8-rib belt drive system.

http://weistec.com/images/m1568rib.jpg

Please let us know how we can assist! Thank you all!

Weistec Engineering

slfmde 09-22-2012 03:31 PM

Prices are looking much more attractive...

Klinh 09-22-2012 03:35 PM

What about a SC kit for the NA 5.4 AMG engine?

Aleksandre 09-22-2012 03:45 PM

Any shops in Europe ?

vdubpower 09-22-2012 04:33 PM

now build a supercharger for the m157

best of all the worlds then

dre5373 09-22-2012 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Klinh (Post 5367781)
What about a SC kit for the NA 5.4 AMG engine?

Since they are already developing something for the SC'd 5.4's, you gotta figure it would'nt take much more development (fingers crossed...)

crazy1469 09-22-2012 05:13 PM

i love the new pricing....very very attractive

m0v30v3r 09-22-2012 05:17 PM

So we are talking close to $20,000.00 with the installation?

bhamg 09-22-2012 05:41 PM

CARB approved...congrats, that is phenomenal.

ArthurJGuy 09-22-2012 06:30 PM

Any compressor maps or info on the blowers? Are they PD or twin screw, how many lobes on the rotors, what kind of twist, who's guts are in the blower, etc?

SLS Qatar 09-22-2012 07:08 PM

Weistec are simply the Best. Many of us are thankful that we have their hard work applied for our engines. Excellent press and excellent write up. Prices are very fair and products are second to none.

Can wait to get the treatment:naughty:

Weistec 09-22-2012 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Aleksandre (Post 5367788)
Any shops in Europe ?

Please visit our distributor page to find all of our distributors. To name a very trusting one, Kleemann in Denmark is a great distributor that is very knowledgable about our products.

Originally Posted by bhamg (Post 5367881)
CARB approved...congrats, that is phenomenal.

Our M156 Supercharger system has been CARB approved for over a year now. As warranties start to expire and smog laws get more strict, We are sure people will be thankful for this!

Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy (Post 5367920)
Any compressor maps or info on the blowers? Are they PD or twin screw, how many lobes on the rotors, what kind of twist, who's guts are in the blower, etc?

A PD is a twin-screw. It is actually both a roots and twin-screw. We use a twin-screw design due to many reasons. One being the RPM and flow of the engine being much higher than any other V-8. Visit our website for more information on our compressors. Thank you!

dremorg 09-22-2012 08:55 PM

If you have a tune and you buy the supercharger, will the tune become useless or do they somehow work hand in hand with each other? In other words, do they affect each other in any way?

ArthurJGuy 09-22-2012 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Weistec (Post 5368001)
A PD is a twin-screw. It is actually both a roots and twin-screw. We use a twin-screw design due to many reasons. One being the RPM and flow of the engine being much higher than any other V-8. Visit our website for more information on our compressors. Thank you!

No a PD is not always a twin screw and a roots is definatly not a twin screw.

A roots compresses air one time into the engine, a twin screw compresses air twice, once in the head unit and then a second time in the engine. An Eaton/TVS is a roots while a Whipple/Kenne Bell is a twin screw. Your blowers look like Whipple cases and are even the same displacement as Whipple products.

I do not see any compressor maps or rotor info on your website about these head units specifically, in fact the only chart is the dyno posted above.

Merc63 09-23-2012 10:19 AM

Just placed my order for a stage 3 weeeoooo.

Now I just need a car to put it on hmm

Mort 09-23-2012 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Merc63 (Post 5368441)
Just placed my order for a stage 3 weeeoooo.

Now I just need a car to put it on hmm

LOL...cart before the horse. :p:

at least now you know which horse you have to get! :naughty:

AdonisVA 09-23-2012 01:04 PM

all smiles... Merry Christmas to me!

c63edition1 09-23-2012 06:38 PM

ive added the (recommended upgrades) up and alone they cost around 20k .. how recommended are they? meaning the car will break down without them ? cause it seems to me a truly useful package would set me back 40-50k plus install ??

Merc63 09-23-2012 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by c63edition1 (Post 5368787)
ive added the (recommended upgrades) up and alone they cost around 20k .. how recommended are they? meaning the car will break down without them ? cause it seems to me a truly useful package would set me back 40-50k plus install ??

What stage are you referring to?

GMP Performance 09-24-2012 10:26 AM

That's a whole lot of power boys! Very glad to be one of their East Coast dealers.

Weistec 09-25-2012 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by dremorg (Post 5368033)
If you have a tune and you buy the supercharger, will the tune become useless or do they somehow work hand in hand with each other? In other words, do they affect each other in any way?

We completely recalibrate the ECU to work correctly with our supercharger system. Because the tuning is much different we have to start from a clean slate. They won't affect each other at all. Thanks.

Originally Posted by c63edition1 (Post 5368787)

All packages are very useful. Even our CARB system makes more power than a complete bolt on C63, and it makes much more torque as well. :)

The CARB system is designed for a completely stock vehicle. It is bolt on and go. This is the same with our Stage 1 System. It is also a bolt on and go for completely stock vehicles that don't mind emissions standards. The Stage 2 is designed for vehicles that already have high flow exhaust. If you already have headers for example, this is bolt on and go system. Our Stage 3 system is the only system which we recommend our transmission upgrade, and it is mandatory to run our spark plugs.

In other words, for $12,999 plus right around $2,500 for a professional installation, you can have a supercharged C63 that is making 520-550 HP at the wheels.

Our Oil/Air Separator System is recommended for all 63 AMG's even if they don't have our supercharger system. You will be doing your engine a favor by installing it because it will save it from detonation, and serious oil grime on the valves and pistons surfaces. Let us know how we can assist and thank you for your interest!

Weistec Engineering

BAD430BENZ 09-25-2012 04:57 PM

brought the car to work today and had a chance to jump on the gas and all i can say is :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

this car is scary fast :y

the guys at Weistec build some real monsters so if you are interested in upgrading , i would suggest giving them a call . you will not be disappointed :bow:

the wait was well worth it

Merc63 09-25-2012 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ (Post 5371317)
brought the car to work today and had a chance to jump on the gas and all i can say is :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

this car is scary fast :y

the guys at Weistec build some real monsters so if you are interested in upgrading , i would suggest giving them a call . you will not be disappointed :bow:

the wait was well worth it

What exactly did you have done?

BAD430BENZ 09-25-2012 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Merc63 (Post 5371369)
What exactly did you have done?

nothing major.....Stage 3 without internals , complete tranny build and had an lsd put in :D

propain 09-25-2012 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Weistec (Post 5371284)
In other words, for $12,999 plus right around $2,500 for a professional installation, you can have a supercharged C63 that is making 520-550 HP at the wheels.

Weistec Engineering

Very nice. :y