MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   F/S 19" OEM C63 AMG V Multi Spokes with Conti Contact (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/477846-f-s-19-oem-c63-amg-v-multi-spokes-conti-contact.html)

C-63AMG 01-15-2013 10:30 AM

F/S 19" OEM C63 AMG V Multi Spokes with Conti Contact

Selling a set of original 19" V Multi Spokes in EXCELLENT condition with original Conti Contact Sport 3 tires (no uneven wear) with approximately 70% tread left. Selling for $2650 shipped. The only downside is they come from Dubai so shipping is via sea (air too expensive unless you're willing to pay an extra $300) so will take approximately 21 - 25 days. These will be delivered to an agent in your city / town and you can then collect from there. They are shipped in a container of household goods for people relocating so tax / customs is not payable.

Please PM me if interested and please provide your email address if you want more detailed pics. Thanks

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ni15xj.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/11ui7bk.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3t6hy.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/23t460o.jpg

C-63AMG 01-15-2013 10:31 AM

it's dirt and finger prints on some of the wheels. They are not curbed or chipped. 100% original and natural condition and that coin is about an inch in diameter.

Roswell 01-15-2013 10:35 AM

Excellent price C-63AMG!! Too bad sea shipping will take forever, i think the extra 300$ is worth it for North American buyer.

I bet they will sell within a day... people here would kill to get a set. LOL

whoadude 01-15-2013 10:41 AM

Are the centercaps missing on the other 3 wheels or just not pictured?

C-63AMG 01-15-2013 10:43 AM

Hey Roswell,

I come across a few sets but this set impressed me a lot as the wheels are immaculate and the tires in amazing condition (I personally think 70% is conservative) so thought I'd post them up.

Hey whoadude, no, the original center caps are there. Just not pictured.

Roswell 01-15-2013 10:53 AM

^^ Definitely a great price for good condition wheels. I was lucky to find a 2 months old set with 95% tires for 2800$ 2 hours away from my house. LOL

Like I said it should sell fast... the only downside from a North American buyers perspective is the distance & all the risk involved shipping by sea.

C-63AMG 01-15-2013 11:00 AM

I've got to admit a 2 month old set with 95% tires for that price is highway robbery from your part. Amazing, amazing price! New they're around $3500 I think without tires. With regards to shipping, I'm not concerned about that. I spoke to around 10 companies before I settled on one. Went to inspect their offices, and had a chat with their MD. Since then have been using them very efficiently in this part of the world for deliveries. I sent him a message with regards to taxes / customs and am just waiting for a reply but from what I understand, they are shipped in a container of goods from someone who is relocating from here back to the US and are included in the value of the container for insurance purposes however as they are in a container of used personal goods, they are cleared from customs and taxes and put in an agent's warehouse in the city / town somewhere and already passed through customs. Will know more and have this confirmed once the MD replies. Will see.

Roswell 01-15-2013 11:18 AM

LOL, yeah pretty proud of my catch!! ;)

Sounds like a legit shipping company, but I'm curious to know when the container hit shore.. Will it be the buyer responsibility to ship in from where ever they hit shore (east coast for example to the west coast)?

C-63AMG 01-15-2013 11:33 AM

It ships to the nearest port near the state they're in and then gets to an agent closest to their address. That specific info, I will need to find out.

abcut973 01-15-2013 12:04 PM

Got your pm Sam. Man you have the exact same set in black?

C-63AMG 01-15-2013 12:19 PM

Hey abcut,

I know there's a set available over here but will need to check on exact condition. I know it's good but not sure how good. Will let you know tomorrow. Will also let you know what tires are on them.

350driver 01-15-2013 12:58 PM

Killer price for these wheels. Should go quick.

fly2nite 01-15-2013 02:42 PM

OH !! Didn't see this until just now! Wish these were matte black! I'd also be interested in finding out about the other black ones you mentioned being available.

C-63AMG 01-15-2013 11:21 PM

No worries, I will hopefully find out condition of the black set today and if as good as these, will get photos taken also.

C-63AMG 01-16-2013 06:17 AM

To answer a few of the more common questions I've got:

Sea shipping to NY was quoted at 23 days and approximately the same for Miami. California a couple of extra days.

I've been told there are 3 pick up points in California:

1: ) Long Beach
2: ) Los Angeles
3: ) San Francisco

All tires are in the same condition as the one I photo'd. I am not here to try and rip people off. I know these would sell over here without the hassle of the shipping paperwork etc but understand some of you guys like these wheels over there so thought to post them up here first. Tires are really quite good and new cost around $1200 for the set of four. These probably worth around $800 ish.

Sorry guys but by the time I got there to take photos of the black set, I was told they sold last night.

I've been assured tax / customs will not be payable as they are used and arriving in an insured container of household items. To confirm that for 100%, we can wait for the set I sold off my car to reach to NJ.

Original center caps are included even though they were not shown in the photo.

Payment can be made via bank transfer, paypal or western union but the buyer is responsible for the charges as I will already be hit with currency conversion rates.

Shipping will commence 2-3 days after receiving funds as they first need to be packaged, then delivered to the shipping company, then the paperwork needs to be completed and then they need to confirm which ship they will leave on.

Thanks

C-63AMG 01-16-2013 08:54 AM

Just seen one more black set with 2011 Pirelli Pzeros on with 65+ % tread. I didn't have time to take more than one photo but all wheels and tires are in excellent condition. $2800 with tires including shipping.

C-63AMG 01-16-2013 09:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
19" C63 V multi spoke matte black (original). Pirelli Pzeros with a manufacturer date of 2011 and at least 65% tread left. Will get more photos upon closer inspection tomorrow but I know excellent condition as this guy never lies to me - we have a good relationship.

$2700 including shipping. I just got a better price from him as I just purchased the first set as there's five people wanting them and am sure they will sell.

Please note on the first set, I am currently speaking with someone from 2 wks back who asked me to source them so I will wait for his rejection first before selling to someone else.

The black set is open for grabs at $2700 with tires and shipping.

Forgive the light / flash reflection. Condition is excellent.

Roswell 01-16-2013 10:08 AM

It's very nice from u to help the community to get the multispokes to North America!! Props to u!

2700$ shipped for matte black wheels with tires is a killer deal!! Someone has to jump on these!

C-63AMG 01-16-2013 10:21 AM

It's funny how things work Roswell. Over here, the C63 matte black 19" rims are in much lower demand than the standard 19" multi spokes whereas over there it seems the matte black are in much higher demand.

Roswell 01-16-2013 11:49 AM

After seeing more pics of the matte black wheels on members cars, I'm starting to think they make the rim look a bit smaller than the silver version. I guess I'll hold on to my set. ;)

The reason why they are popular in North America is becuz they are rare & expensive. People like to own exclusive things. Lol

C-63AMG 01-16-2013 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had the matte black on my car before switching up and doing some work on it and I didn't like them as it holds away from the look. You can't really see the black set in contrast to black rubber.

Craiger 01-16-2013 12:15 PM

Not done yet Meng, steak and lobster dinner on you next time you're in town...and the way I drink, your wheels won't be such a steal ;)

Roswell 01-16-2013 01:26 PM

LOL @ Craig! I guess the Kingston mega meet is cancelled.. Muhaha !

Thx again for the great deal on ur multispokes!

C-63AMG 01-17-2013 03:01 AM

Thanks Roswell :)

Guys, I've been assured that no taxes / customs is payable on these. Am 100% confident this is the case.

Photos of the black set coming shortly.

C-63AMG 01-17-2013 08:14 AM

Bad news guys. The black set were original C63 multispokes but they are not the original matte black but painted. I do not know how good the paint work is and it's not up to the same standards as the originals so I'm passing up on that set. Sorry.

More photos of the other set which are natural / original wheels and original color.

Rather than keep emailing all photos. I thought I'd post them up here:

http://i48.tinypic.com/wi2h3b.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/3444876.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/5mzs50.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/r10dmx.jpg

fly2nite 01-17-2013 09:00 AM

No problem man thanks for doing the legwork and letting us know!!

C-63AMG 01-17-2013 09:41 AM

No problem my friend.

In case anyone is interested, there's a set of S55 AMG two piece 19" wheels which will fit the C63. Below is a photo of which wheel it is but this is not the set for sale. They are with around 70% Pirelli Pzeros on them. I didn't take photos of this wheel as I just noticed it when looking at the black mutlispokes but they were in excellent condition. Had been refurbished but professionally and are not cracked or bent. I was actually looking for a set like this for my C63 but couldn't find them and then opted for the SLS style wheels instead.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zogsd4.jpg

I really have no idea how much these go for over there but new from alloywheelsdirect.net they are close to $9000.

With the tires they are for $2200 including shipping.

C-63AMG 01-17-2013 11:20 AM

Guys, please help out. I've got a set of spacers 10mm and 25mm with the correct lug nuts to fit these to a C63. These came off my car before I switched rims. Are they worth anything or should I just keep them in the garage? They are H&R. Were already on the car when I bought it so have no idea of how much they cost.

abcut973 01-17-2013 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5508809)
Bad news guys. The black set were original C63 multispokes but they are not the original matte black but painted. I do not know how good the paint work is and it's not up to the same standards as the originals so I'm passing up on that set. Sorry.

That is what i was wondering myself by looking at your blurry picture. Was too shiny to be an original matte. Keep me posted whenever you have another set available. Thx

C-63AMG 01-17-2013 12:50 PM

Will do so abcut.

For others interested, this is the shipping company:

Ocean Bulk Shipping LLC
Shipping Agents, Brokers, Charterers and Ship Managers
www.oceanbulkers.com

abcut973 01-17-2013 12:53 PM

I assume the closest port for Louisiana would be new orleans?

C-63AMG 01-17-2013 01:00 PM

Let me ask on that one and get back to you. On another note, I just thought to also ask them if the agent on the other side can then send on to do a 'to door' service and if yes, how much extra it would cost.

These would arrive to the port but then the agent clears them and takes them to their warehouse and they're stored there. You will not have to do anything with customs but rather just collect them from the agent's address.

C-63AMG 01-18-2013 09:22 AM

Sorry Guys,

Wheels have now sold to a member on here. Will keep my eyes out for another set. If interested please send me a message.

Thanks

Roswell 01-18-2013 10:32 AM

Congrats Sam... who is the lucky winner? :D

m3equals333 01-18-2013 11:37 AM

I bought the black v spoke rims from Sam (still waiting on them to arrive though)...congrats to whoever got the silver v spokes

C-63AMG 01-18-2013 12:48 PM

Thanks Roswell,

Hey Derek, with the shipping number, please let me know what the agent says?

Sorry guys. I know a few of you were debating over them and I did say I would sell them to the first one who paid for them.

Congratulations tuffcalc.

Will do my best to arrange another set for those who missed out but can't make no promises.

m3equals333 01-18-2013 01:43 PM

Hi sam they say 1/29 but won't have addition al details until around 26th

tuffcalc 01-19-2013 11:09 AM

I will post pics when they are on my car. Cheers.

Roswell 01-19-2013 11:14 AM

Congrats tuffcalc!! Welcome to the OEM 19's club.

C-63AMG 01-19-2013 12:09 PM

Roswell, You've gotta combine those two sig photos so that they're the same height

C-63AMG 01-19-2013 12:15 PM

oh, and scale it so the cars are the same size as well! OCD here

Roswell 01-19-2013 12:29 PM

I've spent the whole morning trying to figure it out.. no luck LOL

We cant put 2 sig pics... only 1 + 1 link :(

Edit: I downsized the pic on the right to very small already... but it always load this size... weird!! :smash:

tuffcalc 01-19-2013 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 5511305)
Congrats tuffcalc!! Welcome to the OEM 19's club.

Actually - after spending the last 5 hours trying to figure out how to get payment to this dealer via Western Union, pidgeon, you name it - I'm just going to buy them elsewhere.

My paypal payment was refunded and I'm not comfortable sending a wire to a dealer who keeps changing the terms on me.

Not sure if this guy is legit or not (and hopefully he is) - but I will let someone else take a shot at it.

Cheers

Roswell 01-19-2013 03:03 PM

Paypal link to ur credit card is the safest way of paying.. I would prefer to pay paypal fees than wire money with western union. Sorry to hear homie!

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 12:00 AM

OK, well let me explain the situation.

This guy sent me the money via PayPal. Over here in Dubai, PayPal isn't the same as in the US. There's only one option to withdraw money from PayPal here and that's transfer it to your credit card. So if my credit card balance was $7500 and someone transfers me $2500, it means my new balance is $5000. This transfer to the card doesn't even count as a minimum payment. After speaking to PayPal and trying to find out how I can get the cash from someone who is sending me PayPal, I found out it's simply not possible.

As soon as I found out this, I sent an email to tuffcalc and explained the situation and immediately refunded the full amount he sent me via paypal. If I was trying to rip him, or someone else off, I would have simply transferred to my credit card and not sent the wheels.

I told him I would take WU or bank transfer and pay all fees that he incurred. After a number of unpleasant email exchanges later, I saw his message above. This was the biggest headache ever and I must have sent 15 emails trying to help him after I refunded his money. Not too upset that they didn't go to him.

So to sum up, the wheels are still for sale. If I was trying to screw someone, I wouldn't have refunded the money on PayPal. So open to any offers.

Thanks

Roswell 01-20-2013 12:09 AM

Sam, I truly believe you are an honest member, and I applaud you for helping us get the OEM 19's to America... and you are charging a very reasonable price as well, you could sell them for over 3000$ & still have interest.

That being said, as a buyer stand point... it is much safer to use paypal to pay for purchases, no matter where in this world the seller is. So my advice would be to figure out a way to use your cash from paypal... for example, pay for the wheels with your credit card & get refunded by your paypal kind of thing... just my advice though. Who knows, you might find a buyer who is willing to send you cash.

Good luck & thank you again for helping us.

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 12:22 AM

Thanks Roswell,

You've almost got the signature lined up. At least the bottom is aligned!

I hear you and that would be a good idea. While Dubai is often described as a mini Vegas, it's not as advanced as you might think.

The UAE is split up in to what are called Emirates. There are 7 in total. One Dubai, One Abu Dhabi, One Sharjah etc.

Dubai and Abu Dhabi are very developed whereas the other 5 emirates not so much so. There's an industrial area in Sharjah (one Emirate) that has a lot of wheel and tire shops. These are the shops that sell the wheels. They only deal in used wheels and have a few employees in the shop. These employees are paid minimally - perhaps $1000 a month if lucky. Very, very few of these shops, unless huge, take credit card and it's often impossible to find a shop that's selling these OEM 63 wheels that takes card. That said, I've already purchased them for cash so am tight on cash at the moment.

If the PayPal payment would count towards my credit card minimum monthly payment, I wouldn't have refunded it but instead paid it to my credit card. Unfortunately it does not so it means I transfer $2500 and then have to pay another $1500 as a minimum payment. I don't want too much cash tied up there.

Again, thanks for your message saying you believe I'm honest and this is confirmed by the fact I refunded the money and even said I would pay any fees to tuffcalc that were not covered by the refund. Fortunately paypal refunded the full amount including the charges.

Roswell 01-20-2013 12:37 AM

I totally understand your situation... it's like in Asia where cash is king! LOL

Well, i guess you should edit your first post with this important detail... No paypal pls, money transfer only. This will save your time a lot.

Do you remember in the past when you started your thread about selling used wheels, and I suggested you it might not be worth it as shipping overseas might cause you more headache than what its worth... well, this is an example... sometimes having good intention is not perceived the same way by others. Good luck!

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 12:40 AM

Yes, I remember very clearly! :(

I didn't imagine this would be so much headache. Over here, I advertise them, someone comes, looks at them and pays cash and leaves. Much much easier.

I am going to try one last thing. I deal with one distributor quite a lot. I am going to see if I pay him via credit card, if he can give me the cash minus the 2.5% credit card processing fee. If that works, I will do that and take paypal.

If not, will delete this thread and move on and sell them locally :)

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 05:14 AM

OK, so I've spoken to a shop I refer quite a few people to with regards to fitting new tires and doing fitting and balancing and alignment and the owner has said I can make a payment to him via credit card and he will pay me the cash minus the transaction processing fees. That means I will take PayPal for these.

Because I've not bought these, I will sell them at $2500 shipped via sea or $2900 shipped via air. I've also advertised them locally which will be far less headache.

tuffcalc 01-20-2013 05:42 AM

Not to beat a dead horse, as I have already moved on and purchased a new set which are enroute to me; but for completeness sake:

1. Your emails to me sonded pretty implausible (e.g., you needed to wait an inordinate amount of time to transfer funds, only able to transfer $500 at a time, etc.) - I'm not saying this isn't true. It very well could be, but if you are a business seller you would think this would have been sorted out before you started accepting money. This is the sellers problem. Not sure why this all of a sudden became my problem with the undertones that I somehow was trying to pull a fast one on you;

2. I don't think your way of "trying to help out" was very plausible. Send your "wife" an email money transfer? Go to a local western union (while on vacation with my family in Miami) and wire funds to you? Email you my driver's license (which I did, please ensure that it is destroyed)? Setup multiple westernunion.ca accounts and use other family's visa cards to pay three payments of $1000.00 each? Come on now - sort this stuff out BEFORE you sell the wheels. And sorry for thinking there is a remote chance that something was "off" with all of this. These types of wire events are exactly how people lose their money in online transactions; and

3. Last, from the get go, you set the tone that somehow I was trying to rip you off. All I am guilty of is sending you $2500 to "hold" the wheels (immediately I might add with no negotiation on price) until you could figure out how much air shipping would cost - at which point I would send you the balance. On top of that, I even went as far to attempt some of your solutions so that I could get funds to you. Last, I am out the CDN to US exchange rate on my Amex card when your refund actually hits. The only person losing money on all this is me.

If you think that somehow I am at fault for jumping through hoops to try and purchase these wheels - all the while on a family vacation and on an iPhone to boot, all I can say is, wow.

That's all I will say on this. Best of luck selling the wheels.

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5511914)
OK, well let me explain the situation.

This guy sent me the money via PayPal. Over here in Dubai, PayPal isn't the same as in the US. There's only one option to withdraw money from PayPal here and that's transfer it to your credit card. So if my credit card balance was $7500 and someone transfers me $2500, it means my new balance is $5000. This transfer to the card doesn't even count as a minimum payment. After speaking to PayPal and trying to find out how I can get the cash from someone who is sending me PayPal, I found out it's simply not possible.

As soon as I found out this, I sent an email to tuffcalc and explained the situation and immediately refunded the full amount he sent me via paypal. If I was trying to rip him, or someone else off, I would have simply transferred to my credit card and not sent the wheels.

I told him I would take WU or bank transfer and pay all fees that he incurred. After a number of unpleasant email exchanges later, I saw his message above. This was the biggest headache ever and I must have sent 15 emails trying to help him after I refunded his money. Not too upset that they didn't go to him.

So to sum up, the wheels are still for sale. If I was trying to screw someone, I wouldn't have refunded the money on PayPal. So open to any offers.

Thanks

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 05:49 AM

Thanks for the good luck wishes on selling the wheels.

If you've put up accusations or incinuations, I will respond to them but before I do so. Answer one question:

Did I not, immediately refund your money via paypal before you even asked me to or before I even told you I could not withdraw the cash from paypal?

As for my wife's bank account in Canada. Yes she's Canadian so I said pay into her account and she could then withdraw from her debit card over here.

As for PayPal:

See the below and why don't I know about this? Cause I've done 3 paypal transactions and didn't mind transferring to my credit card before now. The last time I transferred was for my personal wheels so didn't need to cover any costs. Why don't I use paypal? Cause everyone pays by cash even those from surrounding countries transfers via money exchanges. I told you it takes 3-5 days to withdraw funds from paypal and transfer to credit card and can transfer maximum of $500 each day. It's actually 5-7 days as written on paypal site and print screened below. So that's actually even longer than I told you. You only need to do a search for paypal Dubai to see how pathetic the service is.

Did I, or did I not refund your paypal payment as soon as I found out I couldn't take cash payment through paypal? You didn't even ask for a refund, I did it automatically before you even had a chance to ask for it.

In summary, prove or show any evidence as to one thing I said to you yesterday was incorrect.

Bottom Line: Did you get refunded or did you get scammed? Move on. As you said, you're on holiday with your family - why you wasting your time on here.

http://i50.tinypic.com/11afyc9.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n8534y.jpg

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 07:51 AM

If your in Miami I'd love to meet a fellow MB world member:)
I PM'd you my cell feel free to call and if I can be of any help while your here.
If its your 1st time I can show you the best places to eat and avoid the tourist traps too.
A cup of coffee or a cold beer on me :D
Mike

tuffcalc 01-20-2013 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mikegpr03 (Post 5512101)
If your in Miami I'd love to meet a fellow MB world member:)
I PM'd you my cell feel free to call and if I can be of any help while your here.
If its your 1st time I can show you the best places to eat and avoid the tourist traps too.
A cup of coffee or a cold beer on me :D
Mike

Thanks Mike!

Next time I am down I will give you a buzz. I'm babysitting the in-laws so my hands are full this time around :)

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 12:59 PM

This set is considered sold for $2850 shipped via air to Miami.

There is one more set becoming available in 2 days time but I am not going to sell that to anyone until this set that will be sold tomorrow arrives to the buyer as I do not like it that it was incinuated I'm acting or behaving dishonest.

Roswell 01-20-2013 01:04 PM

Awesome news Sam... I like the way you are being professional about this. Once m3equals333 & the Miami buyers receive their wheels, I'm sure they will vouch for you... making the rest of your transactions more credible.

BTW, did Mikegpr03 bought the set? :D

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 01:13 PM

Thanks again Roswell, I mean honestly, I am hardly making anything on these and just thought to see if people here were interested before advertising locally. So far it's been a headache but soon I hope to receive positive feedback.

Yep, m3equals333's set is set to arrive on 29th so I can't wait for it to arrive and for him to post up photos. If all goes according to plan on this set, it should be in Miami and with the gentleman on 25th or 26th of January so a few days ahead of the set off my car.

If someone could vouch for someone on here and back it up, I wouldn't even mind sending the wheels first and then being paid immediately on delivery but I am not going to send them to a random member, like yesterday, who asked me to send them first and then he would pay once they're delivered.

If someone can vouch for someone and has a good reputation and is a well known member, I will send first and take payment later providing it's made immediately upon arrival.

Roswell, you've got to sort out that sig. It's driving me insane!

As for the buyer, I am getting an exact quote from the shipping company tomorrow for air to Miami. I was quoted around $595 via air to New Jersey and was told Miami would be about the same. $585 for air means the wheels are going for $2350.

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 01:22 PM

Sam if you send 1st via air and agree. I'm not 100% Im a 1000% certain EVERYONE ON here can vouch for me as an honest hard working member. I have donated more money to the St.Judes Children's fund I have been super fast about shipping and a few members here can chime in I'm a straight shooter.

I can have the $$ sent via bank or western union.

Please check the power pipe group but thread and
Check with the buyer sleep feedback section
Also please check with members who met me personally
Moosjaw
Guilty
And a few others.

olszowa12 01-20-2013 01:34 PM

I can definitely vouch for Mike.
Great guy - honest and great to deal with, and very helpful to the whole community here on MBWorld.
I hope you'll finally get the wheels you want, Mike :y

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 01:35 PM

Mike,

If when I get the shipping quote tomorrow, you transfer the money for the shipping, nothing else, I will get them sent off first thing Tuesday morning. You can then pay for the cost of the wheels and tires directly once they've arrived and you've inspected them. But with that, I mean immediate payment brother. Not one or two days later.

Let me know if that sits OK with you?

Roswell 01-20-2013 01:37 PM

So Mike u r indeed the lucky buyer!! I'm glad u didn't let this chance go as I know u've been wanting a set for the longest time.

I thought u had to wait for ur oem 18's to sell first no? Mike is a stand up guy after I saw him selling the power pipe & helping children's.. But it's a tough call as a buyer stand point. I know for a fact I would never do COD with vouch or w/o, but that's just me.

Hope u & m3equals333 gets the wheels, and Sam gets to please more members with his awesome deal with the oem 19's. They are so rare to find here, so he is definitely helping us w/o overpricing. Good luck to all the parties.

P.S Sam, stop looking at my sig.. I know it's sexy!! Muhaha!

Guilty 01-20-2013 01:38 PM

I vouch for Mike as well. He's a super honest guy and you shouldn't worry at all :)

abcut973 01-20-2013 01:38 PM

Sam is the second available set black OEMs ? :naughty:

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5512394)
Mike,

If when I get the shipping quote tomorrow, you transfer the money for the shipping, nothing else, I will get them sent off first thing Tuesday morning. You can then pay for the cost of the wheels and tires directly once they've arrived and you've inspected them. But with that, I mean immediate payment brother. Not one or two days later.

Let me know if that sits OK with you?

That sounds like a fair shake.
I will transfer PayPal the shipping
Once I get them I will western union the balance or wire it how you please.

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 01:44 PM

On a side note call me nuts but I'm selling 8pilots 4 brand spanking freaken new and 4 wheels and no takers?!:nix:

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 01:45 PM

Western Union would be better as it's immediate and I can then go pick up the other set.

Once I get the exact quote tomorrow, I will send you an email.

Can you please drop me an email with your full shipping address including zip or post code.

Thanks

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 5512395)
So Mike u r indeed the lucky buyer!! I'm glad u didn't let this chance go as I know u've been wanting a set for the longest time.

I thought u had to wait for ur oem 18's to sell first no? Mike is a stand up guy after I saw him selling the power pipe & helping children's.. But it's a tough call as a buyer stand point. I know for a fact I would never do COD with vouch or w/o, but that's just me.

Hope u & m3equals333 gets the wheels, and Sam gets to please more members with his awesome deal with the oem 19's. They are so rare to find here, so he is definitely helping us w/o overpricing. Good luck to all the parties.

P.S Sam, stop looking at my sig.. I know it's sexy!! Muhaha!

Thanks! In hoping its easy to ship via air and all the details are clear. I'd love to get them.

MurphC63 01-20-2013 01:46 PM

I'll vouch for Mike stand up guy making quality parts with excellent customer service and donating some of the proceeds to charity, can't think of anything negative about the guy.

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mikegpr03 (Post 5512402)
On a side note call me nuts but I'm selling 8pilots 4 brand spanking freaken new and 4 wheels and no takers?!:nix:

Out of interest, how much do these go for over there? I mean a set of 18s OEM with 60% tires of a good brand such as conti or michelin or pirelli?

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by abcut973 (Post 5512398)
Sam is the second available set black OEMs ? :naughty:

Unfortunately not but I am keeping my eyes out. The black ones really aren't popular over here.

In this part of the world they put the standard OEM 19s on C63s and not the 18s. People often upgrade so they sell their OEM sets cheap rather than keeping them in storage.

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5512403)
Western Union would be better as it's immediate and I can then go pick up the other set.

Once I get the exact quote tomorrow, I will send you an email.

Can you please drop me an email with your full shipping address including zip or post code.

Thanks

I will send you my info right now.
Shipping via PayPal
And the balance via western union? Correct once I take possession ?

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 01:52 PM

Yep, shipping via paypal as I can pay for that with my credit card so no worries.

Full payment for the wheels as soon as you've signed for the package and inspected them via western union. I'll take your word on that and the fact that everyone's vouched for you.

Deal?

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 01:56 PM

Yes that is a deal. Please email me back with details of shipping.

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 01:58 PM

We are talking about the ACTUAL wheels on this post right? Ones with tape on them?

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 02:02 PM

Yes. This exact set as per on these photos with the clingfilm around the rubber and from the other photos I sent you and then uploaded here. Not a similar set, but this set.

Email received. Will send you shipping quotation tomorrow when they open.

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 02:13 PM

Email me your info
I'm calling western union to get the details on sending you the $

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 02:15 PM

Have done so Sir.

Roswell 01-20-2013 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5512406)
Out of interest, how much do these go for over there? I mean a set of 18s OEM with 60% tires of a good brand such as conti or michelin or pirelli?

Not worth much ~2000$ .. High offer, low demand!

C-63AMG 01-20-2013 02:31 PM

WOW. There's huge potential then.

Your sig ain't working. Why don't you combine the two images into one and play it that way? Want me to do it for you? :wwf:

MagasC63 01-20-2013 02:43 PM

No worries

I can definitely vouch for Mike. He is a stand up guy. He is a man of his word and we know how hard to find that nowadays...I would rest assured that if he says something he will do it. Guaranteed!!!
Bobby

CPD SLK 01-20-2013 03:51 PM

Mike (Maykel) has been a great seller so far! Great communication and quick shipment on the power pipe I bought...great that he is donating too!!!! I didn't hesitate to send him $$ after seeing happy customers on his power pipe product!

dan63 01-20-2013 04:04 PM

I just bought a power pipe from him and he was at the post office mailing if out the following day with updates throughout the production of the pipe, confirming mailing address and sending tracking #. Probably one of the easiest people to deal with online I've ever come across. Too bad there weren't more people like that locally so I could have them working with me.

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 04:14 PM

Sam you need ONE TRANSFER RIGHT? Not multiple ones.
I'm doing research on wiring money
This is all new to me

SALES@OETUNING 01-20-2013 04:26 PM

I vouch for Mike too. Great guy to work with!

Guilty 01-20-2013 04:31 PM

Mike's army LOL

Mikegpr03 01-20-2013 04:32 PM

Wow thanks guys!
:)
Sam I hope this is enough proof. Most of these members are from all over the globe.

Spiz81 01-20-2013 04:39 PM

I vounch for mike 100% Top guy to work with!

Blackslk55 01-20-2013 09:09 PM

I will vouch for Mike, great guy, perfect communication and I just received my H Pipe.
Cheers

Roswell 01-20-2013 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5512444)
WOW. There's huge potential then.

Your sig ain't working. Why don't you combine the two images into one and play it that way? Want me to do it for you? :wwf:

Sam, that would be awesome if u can PM me my 2 pics combined together. I can download them to my sig afterwards.

Edit: Nevermind, found the way to do it. :D

natman316 01-21-2013 12:27 AM

One more vouch to Mike. I guess all has been said. Great guy, amazing communication when I was buying his power pipe and honest seller, so I'm sure he will be an honest buyer!

C-63AMG 01-21-2013 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 5512870)
Sam, that would be awesome if u can PM me my 2 pics combined together. I can download them to my sig afterwards.

Edit: Nevermind, found the way to do it. :D

Hallelujah

Maykel, 1 or multiple don't matter to me. No need to pay shipping through paypal. Send everything once you've received them. Have been told 2-3 days once they've been dropped off.

Mikegpr03 01-21-2013 09:47 AM

Update me and Sam are almost getting thru the logistical hurdles that are not easy thank god I patrol close to the airport and have helped out a ton of people in there. They have given us a lot of help on how to get them here.
Almost there

C-63AMG 01-21-2013 10:29 AM

PRAISE THE LORD!
Wheels are getting shipped via air tomorrow and should be in Mike's / Maykel's possesion in 48 hours after that. I have been speaking with Mike for perhaps 3 weeks with regards to a set of these wheels and we are finally there, probably after more than 100 email exchanges later! :D:zoom:

Mikegpr03 01-22-2013 09:08 AM

Update

Gents
After many hurdles the wheels and tires are on the way. I'd like to post an update as to how progress is going.

Sam and I have been exchanging emails and phone calls (3am) trying to get these wheels over here.

I can say that so far Sam has been nothing but honest,courteous, and helpful in this transaction. He's gone out of his way to provided me peace of mind. And prompt replies are the norm with him. The wheels will be getting here on the 29th at which time I hope they clear with no issues, I get to inspect them.
He took pics of how they were packed and called me at from the FedEx office.
He's is taking a pretty big risk in sending a complete stranger on the other side of the world wheels and waiting for payment. I have made it a point as well to ensure him I'm a trustworthy person and have every intention of paying ASAP once I get them.

I can tell you up to now I would have ZERO WORRIES when buying from him.
Straight shooter like me and those are hard to come by as we all know.
We have both arranged payment options and a back up plan if in case something goes wrong with Western Union.

If everything goes as planned I can tell all you guys that he's 100% and don't hesitate on buying from him.

As for the price a few changes were done since there was a learning curve for both of us since we both never sent or received anything from the other side of the world.

Bump for Sam :y:y:y
Ill keep you posted once my babies land here:D

Sam, thank you again you are a true to your word. Guys this type of person is hard to come by.

m3equals333 01-22-2013 10:00 AM

congrats...I received an e-mail from the transport company and matte black v spokes should be here on 1/29 with me being able to grab them from the transport company literally 20 mins from my house, on 2/4

I will post an update when they arrive...thanks again, Sam!

Roswell 01-22-2013 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5513334)
I have been speaking with Mike for perhaps 3 weeks with regards to a set of these wheels and we are finally there, probably after more than 100 email exchanges later! :D:zoom:

OMG, that's a lot of work for a set of wheels. :rolf:

You sure deserve your money Sam after all the hard work... Congrats to all parties!!

C-63AMG 01-22-2013 10:35 AM

Thank you for the kind words Mike. Likewise, you have been very pleasant to deal with although I think we can both agree we overcame many hurdles and much frustration at times :D

Hey m3, you're most welcome.

Why 4-5 days after they arrive before you can collect them?

m3equals333 01-22-2013 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by C-63AMG (Post 5514717)
Thank you for the kind words Mike. Likewise, you have been very pleasant to deal with although I think we can both agree we overcame many hurdles and much frustration at times :D

Hey m3, you're most welcome.

Why 4-5 days after they arrive before you can collect them?

Not sure, but I believe when items arrive to the port there is a meticulous inspection process that takes some time in addition to the paperwork and transportation from the port to the shop...or at least that's what the salesperson told me when my car was arriving at the port. Took a couple days after the ship docked for the car to reach the dealer.

I am hoping they gave a conservative estimate though and I can pick up the wheels sooner :)

Mikegpr03 01-22-2013 11:00 AM

Via air everything gets X-rayed as soon as it unloads. I choose fedex since aircargo is the norm for them and they get it on time 90% of it.
Mia is a major hub and one of the fastest I hope everything works out :)

Guys any input on a fair price for 4 set of pilots shipped ?

Mikegpr03 01-22-2013 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 5514710)

You sure deserve your money Sam after all the hard work... Congrats to all parties!!

Can't wait to rock the 19's

Roswell 01-22-2013 11:14 AM

^^ Now go sell your 18's LOL !!

I dunno, tomespo is asking 1150$ shipped for his 19's PSS... so maybe ~700$ shipped for ur 18's. You're better selling them separately from your wheels/tires as 3000$ will turn buyers away. Just my opinion.

C-63AMG 01-22-2013 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 5514710)

Thanks Sir.

It wasn't so much the emails. We've been in touch for a while. Initially Mike messaged me about 2 or 3 wks back and there was a set available but I didn't have the time to go and take photos so I asked someone to do it for me. Apparently he was lazy and didn't take photos of all wheels but photos of one wheel from different angles and time passed and I was too busy so just left it.

Then time became less scarce and that set sold so I started searching for a clean set for Mike. I came across this but shipping etc was hard so I put them up here.

Finally Mike agreed to go for them after I said I would accept payment on delivery providing people could vouch for that member. Then I made about 10 calls to my shipping agent over here and everything was ready, then after a couple of weeks of Mike speaking to Fed Ex, he finally got a break and we decided to go with Fed Ex. Then I delivered them today after packing them up and they said they needed a letter. I forgot about the time difference and called up Mike at 3am. He was on the case and got the letter sorted.

First Fed Ex said I couldn't leave the wheels until i got that letter but after begging them and explaining the issues I've had with this set of wheels over the last 2 weeks, they agreed I could leave them with them.

I must admit, this is without doubt the hardest set of wheels I've ever sold but as long as it makes someone who does a lot of charity work happy, it will all be worth it.

Mikegpr03 01-22-2013 11:21 AM

Thanks!:D

Ill change my sig to
"Rollin Hard" :rolf:

C-63AMG 01-22-2013 12:23 PM

LOL

Mikegpr03 01-25-2013 01:52 PM

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...E1B096D6F0.jpg
Installing now
I'll post details in a few
But all I have to say is Sam is 100% solid top shelf
Buy with ZERO WORRIES STAND UP GUY!!!

Roswell 01-25-2013 02:00 PM

Awesome to see u received them.. Post pics ASAP! Lol

How much taxes did u pay at customs?

C-63AMG 01-25-2013 02:12 PM

Thanks bro, lots of nervousness but 3 days from the other side of the world to on your car isn't half bad.

Roswell 01-25-2013 02:42 PM

Good job Sam!! And love ur sig ;) .. Be ready to have lots of PM with that sig. Lol

C-63AMG 01-25-2013 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 5519864)
Good job Sam!! And love ur sig ;) .. Be ready to have lots of PM with that sig. Lol

Apparently my tread figure with Mike was off - they're quite a bit better than what I quoted them at and nearly new :)

Please, please, please thank your wife for me for sorting out your sig! :word:

SCCAForums 01-25-2013 03:49 PM

If anyone else is looking for a set... I just sold my C63... and have the same OEM Multispoke OEM Euro... with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's

$3,000 plus shipping located in Continental US.

(Can email pics)

Thanks,
Dave

Mikegpr03 01-25-2013 10:06 PM

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...45F2C3BB77.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...45FAA0C317.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...4600DDDEA8.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...460A46A7A7.jpg

Well it's been a long day and a few hurdles we had to over come but they got here. The quality is great the wheels are in perfect condition, the tires are almost new.
Gents I can tell you that you an buy from Sam with your eyes closed. Stand up guy very few to find like this around. I can tell you that next car ill gladly wire the $ over and forget about it. This mans word in SOLID. Honest about everything he even took the time to point out fakes from originals. I had the wheels inspected and they are 101% OEM. Everything was just as promised no tiny detail oer seen. We both learned the ropes on bringing certain items in via air so the next time it will be smooth for the following buyer.

I can't tell who every wants wheels Sam is the bridge to getting what you need right the 1st time. Can't tell you enough good things about this guy. Very open and treated me the way I treat my people so who's ever has done business with me knows what I'm talking about.:y

HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!!

whoadude 01-25-2013 10:10 PM

Those look fantastic! Would love to hear about how you can tell the oems apart from the reps.

adibaiz 01-25-2013 10:59 PM

[QUOTE=Mikegpr03;5520370]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...45F2C3BB77.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...45FAA0C317.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...4600DDDEA8.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...460A46A7A7.jpg

Hey Mike, Congrats! Car looks so nice...what a difference...man those wheels are awesome...i feel like buying a set too but in black lol

abcut973 01-25-2013 11:55 PM

Mike and Sam thanks for entertaining us and leading us on this. Hopefully Sam will keep an eye on the next matte OEM available :naughty:

Mike, any additional taxes to be paid?

Roswell 01-26-2013 12:49 AM

^^ ditto on the tax?

And did u used spacers? They look nicely flush except for the add-on rear flares.

Mikegpr03 01-26-2013 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Roswell (Post 5520531)
^^ ditto on the tax?

And did u used spacers? They look nicely flush except for the add-on rear flares.

10mm but im going with no spacers I think it looks perfect OEM.

Roswell 01-26-2013 09:46 AM

I love this look with 10mm spacers & ur drop!! Very classy yet sporty! Good job!

C-63AMG 01-26-2013 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by whoadude (Post 5520377)
Those look fantastic! Would love to hear about how you can tell the oems apart from the reps.

Gonna post a thread on this in a little. I went to examine another set of OEMs today and while there, I thought I would call in a replica wheel to also take photos of. I am 99.9% sure that no one here would be able to tell which is OEM and which is the replica.

MagasC63 01-26-2013 11:51 AM

I would love to see the difference. Keeps us posted...cheers
Bobby

C-63AMG 01-27-2013 03:14 AM

Thank you Mike for going out of your way to get the payment to me so fast.

Mikegpr03 01-27-2013 12:02 PM

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...B05C8DD945.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...B0808D0715.jpg

olszowa12 01-27-2013 12:25 PM

They look perfect Mike ! Congrats :y

Mikegpr03 01-27-2013 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by olszowa12 (Post 5522036)
They look perfect Mike ! Congrats :y

Thank you Sir:y

tuffcalc 01-28-2013 07:24 AM

They look great - congrats Mike!

Mikegpr03 01-28-2013 09:17 AM

Here's a few shots of the tire condition
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...0739200901.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...0706FD9B09.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...06F5F68249.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...06D681F7C6.jpg

C-63AMG 01-28-2013 09:29 AM

New set available with Michelin Super Sports if anyone's interested

late_bloomer 01-29-2013 07:08 PM

Glad I found this thread.. Sent you a new PM.. Lots of questions were answered with this thread..