C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Off She Goes!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63S, SLS BS
Off She Goes!!

Today my brand new 2013 C63 Black Series left to get the Weistec beastly treatment. I sent it off to go and one up what its little brother has, so hoping for around 800 hp. You will see the car featured in some major Auto Mags soon as well as online. Im sure Steve at Weistec will keep us abreast on the new mods.

For now here's a pic of my 2 beasts.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Hey man, we have not talked in a while, so you picked up a C BS? Looks just like mine.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:36 PM
CBS

Ariel Atom
You're going to have to put some fatass rear tires on there!

Happy you're doing this. You're helping make the world a more fun and exciting place.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:42 PM

E63S, SLS BS
Originally Posted by CBS
You're going to have to put some fatass rear tires on there!

Happy you're doing this. You're helping make the world a more fun and exciting place.
Why not

Might as well have some fun at this. Love my Black Series, both of them, and the Weistec product is second to none.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:44 PM

E63S, SLS BS
Originally Posted by jrcart
Hey man, we have not talked in a while, so you picked up a C BS? Looks just like mine.
Hey man. Good to hear from you. Ya been lucky to grab one. Its diamond white, fully loaded. I love it. Only has 100 miles though so Steve is getting a virgin! Haha. Im on the list for an SLS Black Series as well, fingers crossed.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by GRahal09
Hey man. Good to hear from you. Ya been lucky to grab one. Its diamond white, fully loaded. I love it. Only has 100 miles though so Steve is getting a virgin! Haha. Im on the list for an SLS Black Series as well, fingers crossed.
Sweet! Lol, I am getting an SLS BS as well, infact I am heading up to Detroit this weekend to see one in person, they made arrangements for a special viewing for me so I can actually get inside the car and up close and personal with it.

You should not have any problem getting an allocation, you should qualify form a vip allocation, did you fill out the vip paperwork?

What wheels are you running on your C, can't tell if they are the factory matte black or aftermarket

Last edited by jrcart; 01-15-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:59 PM

E63S, SLS BS
Originally Posted by jrcart
Sweet! Lol, I am getting an SLS BS as well, infact I am heading up to Detroit this weekend to see one in person, they made arrangements for a special viewing for me so I can actually get inside the car and up close and personal with it.

What wheels are you running on your C, can't tell if they are the factory matte black or aftermarket
Wheels are Volk G2 matte black. They are there temporarily, might be getting the new Volks coming out.

As for the SLS black. I was there the past 2 days, and no need for a special viewing, I sat in it, rubbed it, kissed it whatever right there on the show floor. You can do whatever you please. Its nice, fits well for a big guy like me. I enjoyed it. Heres a pic!