where to buy maybach centre cabs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by 604 C63
When I take even an inch of space from this whole thing and objectively look at it, its embarrasing. I see these things happen, and despite the fact that I (obviously) dont mind a good fight I pretty much have avoided involvement for the most part. Until now.

In reflection, I know a few things that I should have been keeping in mind.

1) I have enjoyed this site.
2) I really dont know any of you so I really shouldn't judge you.
3) Outside of this thread, in the real world, I am better than this.
4) Since I don't know you I should assume that in the real world you are better too.
5) Life is waaaay too short to waste time on this or to carry resentments towards strangers on the internet.

and

6) What propain said in post 26.

I have deleted all my posts in this thread, because I regret what I said and I regret how badly I feel this reflects on all of us. Not just me, but those strangers on the internet who I have to assume are better people in real life. I dont want my words on this to live in perpetuity anymore than I want yours. All my posts in this thread are gone. Testament to my foolishness will still be there as quotes in your posts, but I cant help that. All I can do is clean up my side of the street and move on. Hopefully some will see this as a sign of my real character and respect that, but inevitably some will toss out a 'wimp' here or a pu$$y there. Oh well. I am neither of those things, I am just slowly growing up and trying to learn to pick my battles. Make it something worth fighting for, like the right to own online ****, and I'll go ya. You'll never get the ****. Never.

My apologies to ALL for my involvement in this lunacy. There. Thats the best I have felt since this started. Now I feel like I'm back to me.

That AWD E63 wagon is gonna be a btich goddess and I want one.

Very big of you and water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

The internet is a strange place and I am sure we would all get along fine face to face.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
Thank you propain. Maybe you can do us both a favor and disappear my quotes in your posts? Your call, but I would feel better.