Need Chicago Lawyer: 75 in a 35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 11:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Porsche 911
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Theres obviously two schools of thought in this thread
If it were me that his happened to i would kept my mouth shut and leave my personal life off the forums.......buts that just me.
Nobody cares about you or what you think.
And we can all tell you do a good job of keeping your mouth shut.
You are the kind of loser who is plenty loud when it comes to calling other people out on their stuff but has no insight into your own chitt.
Have a nice life
Old 04-23-2013, 11:33 PM

Porsche 911
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
Jeez some of u guys think 75 in 35 is like a capital offense or something, think about it 75 in a deserted unoccupied side road new subdivision, its nothing. But I agree, best to not talk alot about your personal life on a publc board, lotsa weenies in this new PC/jealousy/Class Warfare world
Most on here are pretty good people.
I don't waste time on the rest.
Stay cool.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by bsmooth7
Nobody cares about you or what you think.
And we can all tell you do a good job of keeping your mouth shut.
You are the kind of loser who is plenty loud when it comes to calling other people out on their stuff but has no insight into your own chitt.
Have a nice life
Oh look the OP speaks his mind......So who is we????? You and Dark Knight? Let me tell you something...cuz i ve gotten a few PMs about you and this joke of a thread from a few other members. Some people agree with what i've stated and others feel differently and have made that point.......over and over again. I would love to post them for you but its against the TOU (thats right there are rules on the forum, perhaps you didn't know, and maybe you need a lawyer to point them out to you????).

I was actually trying to hold my tongue and was try to be objective
But in reality I have no little respect for people like you. You want to speed, okay, you got caught okay, pay the fine and be done with it........but no.....you got busted, you cry and wine about it like a little woman with blood soaked panties, and now you have to ask for your fellow forum members help.

But the reality is you're not sorry. You're only sorry you got caught. You cant figure this out on your own? You own a AMG or do you own a Scion?

I hope the next time you get to rot in jail and think about your actions. Dont worry we'll see another EMO thread about you speeding and then you crying to mommy about your lack of respect for the law.

Dont like my tone????......Its a free forum a**hole and if you dont like it
Well dont f8ckn post your dumb chit on the internet bc ppl are going to voice their opinion here like me....

Go cry to a mod like you've cried to everyone else here in this thread little man.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C300 4MATIC
Oh look the OP speaks his mind......So who is we????? You and Dark Knight? Let me tell you something...cuz i ve gotten a few PMs about you and this joke of a thread from a few other members. Some people agree with what i've stated and others feel differently and have made that point.......over and over again. I would love to post them for you but its against the TOU (thats right there are rules on the forum, perhaps you didn't know, and maybe you need a lawyer to point them out to you????).

But in reality I have no little respect for people like you. You want to speed, okay, you got caught okay, pay the fine and be done with it........but no.....you got busted, you cry and wine about it like a little woman with blood soaked panties, and now you have to ask for your fellow forum members help.

But the reality is you're not sorry. You're only sorry you got caught. You cant figure this out on your own? You own a AMG or do you own a Scion?

I hope the next time you get to rot in jail and think about your actions. Dont worry we'll see another EMO thread about you speeding and then you crying to mommy about your lack of respect for the law.

Well dont f8ckn post your dumb chit on the internet bc ppl are going to voice their opinion here like me....

Go cry to a mod like you've cried to everyone else here in this thread little man.
Bravo
Old 04-24-2013, 12:27 AM

Received 138 Likes on 99 Posts
m157 SL63
Originally Posted by aamirani
Bravo
consecutive *****es, how cute ... that's you on your knees doing what you do best

no harm, no foul is the way it should be
Old 04-24-2013, 01:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GT2 C63 and yo sister
Im just saying this, we may be different but we all love the C63 so we have that in common and when one of "us" needs help dealing with a problem, I think we should start with giving one of "us" the benefit of the doubt and help a board member without a spanish inquisition
Old 04-24-2013, 02:53 AM

Porsche 911

I haven't seen such a beautiful example of projection in a very long time.

You have proven my point once again.

Paranoid much?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
I haven't seen such a beautiful example of projection in a very long time.

You have proven my point once again.

Paranoid much?
Nope the only point youve proven is your an attention *****
You start the thread looking for a lawyer
You posted a reply that indicated to many of us that you were actually in jail and now you claim your attorney got you off for less than a $1,000....

I call BS..................................... on BSmooth7..............
now we know you love to start stirring chit!

Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 AM

AMG
You posted a reply that indicated to many of us that you were actually in jail and now you claim your attorney got you off for less than a $1,000....

I vote +1
Old 04-24-2013, 11:07 AM

your mom

plain and simple, truth.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Come on ppl, take it easy ( at some extend) on the OP.. We all know from day 1 he admitted having some kind of anxiety disorder & is on medication. So with all due respect to all the members, it is somewhat understandle for OP to seek attention on this forum although it may be annoying to some of u.

The only lesson we should teach to OP is slowwwwww down & drive safe for ur own safety & the safety of others.

*wearing my flame suit now* lol
Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by Roswell
So with all due respect to all the members, it is somewhat understandle for OP to seek attention on this forum
Is this statement true?
That explains a lot......
I try not to make a point on roasting the "challenged" so to speak.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:51 PM

2014 C63 Coupe
I thought this stuff only happened on the M3 forum.........
Old 04-24-2013, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
I mean....you gotta look at it this way....Moose and Dark Knight and USGTO are substantially correct. I guess I was just looking for some sympathy towards the OP for having all this on him. But that sympathy is leaving very quickly with his smug attitude. I really think the whole jail thing was a lie just to add more drama.....

We all know the OP is a Drama QUEEN.....Don't you all remember his daily rants about getting his car? It was pure torture seeing it as a reoccurring post on the discussions board...
Old 04-24-2013, 01:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
Originally Posted by Roswell
Come on ppl, take it easy ( at some extend) on the OP.. We all know from day 1 he admitted having some kind of anxiety disorder & is on medication. So with all due respect to all the members, it is somewhat understandle for OP to seek attention on this forum although it may be annoying to some of u.

The only lesson we should teach to OP is slowwwwww down & drive safe for ur own safety & the safety of others.

*wearing my flame suit now* lol
I dont remember reading about it but if that is true, it explains alot.

however speed is speed. bsmooth7, I am glad you got out of it ok just slow down please. too many stories of a speeder hitting an innocent and its the innocent that pays the price while the speeder gets out relatively unhurt
Old 04-24-2013, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Yes it is true....I just took a couple minutes to go through a "FEW" threads started by BSmooth7 and am speechless.....
The Xanax references are out of this world with this kid
How you C63 guys put up with that nonsense is beyond me.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
I never met OP personally, so I'm only assuming his "disorder" from reading his multiples post about the delivery of his car.

All I know is OP is a nice guy to chat with.. So regardless, all that matters at this point is no more bashing & more guidance.

Everyone drive safe & enjoy the car!!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:19 PM

C63 AMG
I know I'm new here on MBWorld, but Mods - seriously can you please consider banning this garbage?
Old 10-13-2013, 03:11 AM

Porsche 911
Originally Posted by mdgrwl
I know I'm new here on MBWorld, but Mods - seriously can you please consider banning this garbage?
Aww, that's so cute!
Are you gonna tell my mommy on me, too?
Old 10-13-2013, 08:16 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,351 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
show some respect noob
Old 10-13-2013, 09:42 AM

C63 AMG
Aww, that's so cute!
Are you gonna tell my mommy on me, too?
No, I'll wait for "The police arrested my mother for drag racing in a school zone, but she broke out of prison" thread...
Old 10-13-2013, 09:43 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by hyperion667
show some respect noob
respect trash like this? sure buddy, whatever you say
Old 10-13-2013, 10:00 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,351 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
respect trash like this? sure buddy, whatever you say
haha, you came back to this thread just to see what kind of reply you got! LOL......

just move on noob
Old 10-13-2013, 10:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Titleist
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...-murder-charge

Interesting story here of a young driver, boasting of speeding (and getting off) in social media, then later involved in an accident with a cyclist, resulting in fatality and a murder charge.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:31 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by hyperion667
haha, you came back to this thread just to see what kind of reply you got! LOL......
and you just did the same thing "senior member"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need Chicago Lawyer: 75 in a 35