C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

MHP question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E63 AMG, 2009 ML63 AMG
Originally Posted by AutoTech Racing
I feel that my involvement in this thread has come to a point where I feel our interests are better served to walk away knowing that Google is our friend when making a high end purchase.

I really do not see how this can stay a Civil thread with the emotion and loss associated with doing business in such ways, so I will ask the mods once again to lock the thread and let it fade away, just as the monies that were wasted.
I see from the magazine article that you posted that you are David Wilks and from your signature that you are from Sugarland TX.

There was a guy from the same place with the same name that was accused of ripping people off and banned from many car forums including the Viper forums about 10 years. Are you that guy?

If so, it seems pertinent to this thread and your credibility.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:46 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, GLC63S
I've personally had noting but a great experience from Andy. he has always gone beyond to make me happy, he's always picked up all my calls and answered all my questions even if i emailed him at 11:00pm he would get back to me as if he never sleeps... I'm not here to argue with anyone and those who know me know that i have always been willing to help any member that needed help. So i'm not here to take any sides but to simply share my experience... OP i hope you can get things worked out with Andy soon..
Old 04-13-2013, 03:06 PM

CLK63 Black Series
This is either Jacob, SLS or Sirex.

Last edited by Rock; 04-13-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: quote from banned member removed.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
More info on David Wilks of Auto Tech

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...256918&page=18
Old 04-13-2013, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
So you just admitted that you have violated this boards agreement

Last edited by Rock; 04-13-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Quote removed
Old 04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by ShellURT
Andy has asked me if anyone is willing to continue this on the amgp site he will gladly post as he can reply there and will to any allegations that are not true.

Also MHP has never blown a Jeep SRT8 or any motor for that matter. Post a link to something that factually states otherwise or stop posting lies. Im in awe over what the internet has become and this is the major reason I usually dont participate, children with no parenting.

Have a nice day civil gentlemen.
Whoever you are

What would you like to bet that you can not post a picture of a title to an SLR that has Andy's name on it

Awaiting an answer with cash

PS: We all know his real address, LOL
Old 04-13-2013, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
A one way ticket out of here my friend

Last edited by Rock; 04-13-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: quote removed
Old 04-13-2013, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 107 Likes on 75 Posts
2018 AMG GTR, 2017 GLS63, 2019 C63s
Old 04-13-2013, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
He doesn't own an SLR, he owns a 2011 SLS and 2012 E63 and a 2012 F350 King Ranch SD.

So how much money are we talking about?

I don't see a problem doing so but he wants the money in escrow and it's going to be enough to be painful to you or whoever else fronts the money to lose.

So how much and who's going to hold the funds?

Make it all legal and legit and he's agreed to fax the titles to whoever but again it has to be worth the time so open your wallets civil gentlemen.

I hope I get cut for facilitating lol.
You asking people to go post on PL is impossible...you know this discussion wouldn't be allowed there. Come on, you are clearly intelligent enough to know that, so why suggest it? Fishy...

Request to mods - if people get out of hand please delete their posts vs the whole thread. As a member of this community it's important people can see discussions like this play out in a civil manner to draw their own conclusions on who to do business with. Thx for allowing thus far. We all know the shady side of this industry is overwhelming, the only way consumers can protect themselves is to communicate.

This is very easy for MHP. People claim you scam. Many. You say you are scam free, then kindly create a list of all the folks claiming scam, and share how each situation "really went down" and how things were rectified either through refund or otherwise. Then see what they say. PROOF. Meaning, if Jim says you owe him 2 grand because he never received a part (or whatever it is) then post the payment date, the shipment date of your product to him, and that's that. Articulate the story, show the proof. Very simple to prove, you own a business, clearly one strong enough to afford you a stable of supercars, you have records, lawyers, etc...ie the means to clear your name, then do it.

Prove it, and everyone who doubted you will be embarrassed. Easy peasy. If not, well then don't blame people for claiming you are a thief.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:51 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
So you just admitted that you have violated this boards agreement
Those guys are almost as predictable as Andy LOL. I have no clue who this LZH fellow is or why they insist I am him ?
Anyway, looks like whichever one of them it was, they're gone now as are their posts here LOL.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yes
Honestly, you're just making MHP look bad in an attempt to get the thread closed. Again, clear as day to all of us, no one is falling for the "andy sucks." Props to the mods for doing the dirty work.

MHP, the community is waiting for answers, not games.

Last edited by Rock; 04-13-2013 at 04:05 PM. Reason: remove troll quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:59 PM

CLK63 Black Series
He doesn't own an SLR, he owns a 2011 SLS and 2012 E63 and a 2012 F350 King Ranch SD.

So how much money are we talking about?

I don't see a problem doing so but he wants the money in escrow and it's going to be enough to be painful to you or whoever else fronts the money to lose.

So how much and who's going to hold the funds?

Make it all legal and legit and he's agreed to fax the titles to whoever but again it has to be worth the time so open your wallets civil gentlemen.

I hope I get cut for facilitating lol.
It's fine for you to some on here and express your opinion and first hand accounts with Andy/MHP. But you are taking it further than that and acting as Andys mouthpiece. He's famous for getting his customers to do that for him. And I'll let you in on a little secret.....Andy doesn't "tune" anything. Andy buys tunes from other people and marks them up. When he was making customers sign NDA's about their "MHP" tune, he was really selling Weistec tunes. Hell, Weistecs tune is on his most cherished customers car, Keith...the one that holds so many records lol. Not sure if Weistec is still providing him with files or not....especially after he tried to tune all those Weistec supercharged cars in the middle east and got caught charging the customers over there twice for one tune lol. Ask him about that since you are such good friends with him.
See, it's stories like this that give a tuner a bad name. And in an industry that is already very shady, Andy tops the list of shady dealings. And you may think I'm making this up, but there are lots and lots of threads about Andy and MHP on the internet. As a potential customer, if I saw one or even two I'd be suspicious and ask some questions. If I saw 50, I'd run. You should do the same before it's too late.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Doubt that

Last edited by Rock; 04-13-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: quote removed
Old 04-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by rory breaker

MHP, the community is waiting for answers, not games.
YOure going to be waiting for a while if you think MHP can respond on here, they can't everyone knows it. Go to amgp and start a thread. YOu can even get a head start as Andy's on vaca until Monday. Knock yourselves out.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yes
I didn't say PL I said AMGP. Did you miss that?

That's not how things work. Let's see a legitimate list of claims of money owed, fraud, etc on AMGP where MHP can respond.

I am not MHP, this has been cleared by the mods already back when my username was "benzp_714" that username is no longer available to me as of today hence the new username but the old name when I entered it said already in use. So yes, fishy is the word of the day. Same as the tag "problem" when I posted my experience with my MHP S2 2012 E63 in the W212 Forum months ago. No one posted that word in that thread and I had to PM the rock to remove it.

As I said before in the real world if you have a real legitimate case or claim you use a real attorney and then talk about it after the case is over. All I see in this thread is hate from people who don't like Andy personally, most of which use other tuners that are biased for obvious reasons, or have never met him and sure as hell don't know him like I do.

So if youd like to see some responses from MHP directly I sure wouldnt mind either post on AMGP and let him know by emailing him or using the contact us button on their website. He will be glad to address each and every legitimate accusation.

So far the person who posted this thread has turned out to be a legitimate crook but to date no legal action has ever been taken against MHP, nor have they ever damaged a motor or transmission of anything they have tuned. So you can either continue the mindless bashfest here or seek real answers there. Your choice.

MRAM Andy is waiting on details of the money for title offer. So please carry on with it as soon as possible.
I did miss that. Apologies. Honestly I didn't know of an "amgp" board, for someone who doesn't live on the Internet you know more than I do about MB messageboards, usernames, profiles etc

I think autotech should defend the posts against them too. No different.

And yes, sorry I do believe that when a customer makes a claim against a business, the business should feel obligated to respond. If not, it says something about that business, doesn't it?

We are all intelligent enough here to know the ins and outs of paper law vs reality - taking your $2k case to a lawyer to pursue, for most in this demographic, frankly isn't worth it. I would also advocate guys like Jim to step up and take the plunge if the case is legitimate, totally agreed, but that's their call. In the meantime, MHP should want to proactively defend their name, no?
Old 04-13-2013, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yes
YOure going to be waiting for a while if you think MHP can respond on here, they can't everyone knows it. Go to amgp and start a thread. YOu can even get a head start as Andy's on vaca until Monday. Knock yourselves out.
He just posted on AMG PL 30 min ago.

Again, with so many people claiming scam, I would think he would want to prioritize clearing his name over chatting about SLS shift points. The community just wants to know the truth, that's all, no games, no sideshows, nothing more, just the truth.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:14 PM

CLK63 Black Series
We are all intelligent enough here to know the ins and outs of paper law vs reality - taking your $2k case to a lawyer to pursue, for most in this demographic, frankly isn't worth it. I would also advocate guys like Jim to step up and take the plunge if the case is legitimate, totally agreed, but that's their call. In the meantime, MHP should want to proactively defend their name, no?
Exactly. And that is just what Andy counts on. Taking someone for a few grand is not enough to get into a full blown legal dispute over because it'll cost two or even three times that much after you pay an attorney. And at the end of the day, modding out cars is supposed to be fun, not litigious. Andy knows that, and that is the reason why he, or whatever mouthpiece he has speaking for him at the time, always suggests it. Circular logic at it's finest.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo

Again, with so many people claiming scam, I would think he would want to prioritize clearing his name over chatting about SLS shift points. The community just wants to know the truth, that's all, no games, no sideshows, nothing more, just the truth.

Hes on vacation and apparently enjoying posting on the PL, and no one has posted anything on amgp that i'm aware of. I'm just passing on that it may be until then until he posts there. Maybe not. I'm not him so please back off a bit ok?

My feeling is that we wont see much on amgp because he can respond but any real claims please feel free.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

He is fishing for business over on Private Lounge, virgin territory where nobody knows his games yet. Problem is admin over there is already on to his game and watching him very closely and I have had three SLS owners over there PM me asking what Andy's story is. I just refered them to a half dozen threads on different forums and told them to come to their own conclusions lol.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:30 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Paul, I am no ones mouthpiece. let me ask, do you think its fair that only one side of the story be told? Since MHP hasnt been able to respond on this forum for years? now only one side has been told.
Life isn't fair buddy. Andy had his chance here as well as on many, many other forums and he's been banned from almost all of them. He has no one else to blame but himself.

Its the internet, I take everything I read with a grain of salt. honestly I was skeptical until he tuned my first car, and then all the others. Now I have complete faith. I look at numbers which can't be faked and while you can bash a name and character as much as you want you cannot take away what they have done and continue to do. Knowing my car is capable of a 7.35 60-130 time is badass enough for me even though I won't be doing that anytime soon myself.
Again, you are most likely running a Weistec tune(s) that you overpaid for.

I have no idea what youre talking about regarding tuning other than Andy doesn't claim to "remap" himself and I don't care as long as my cars run and they do just that. Do you think the owner of a business should do everything himself? I have 48 employees in a single warehouse (we have multiple warehouses) and I can't do what they do, and again should I be able to? Mercedes Benz outsources what else do you need to say? The bottom line I guess is that MHP provides me with a product no one else can not just ecu tuning or tcu tuning but exhausts and for others beyond that.
This has nothing to do with one person doing everything. It has to do with on person claiming everything as his own. Comparing this to MBZ outsourcing parts is ridiculous because MBZ researches and designs everything themselves and has someone else build it.

Thats me being a "mouthpiece" because I cant believe how unfair it is for so many people to bash and him not being able to respond. Its unamerican.
You ARE being a mouthpeice and you are being manipulated whether you realize it or not. I have ZERO remorse for what happens to Andy and how many people bash him. Again, he has only himself to blame.
Unamerican ?????? What is Un American is lying, stealing and cheating to get to the top rather than hard work, being smart and building something you can call your own.

Last edited by PaulWdz; 04-13-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Exactly. And that is just what Andy counts on. Taking someone for a few grand is not enough to get into a full blown legal dispute over because it'll cost two or even three times that much after you pay an attorney. And at the end of the day, modding out cars is supposed to be fun, not litigious. Andy knows that, and that is the reason why he, or whatever mouthpiece he has speaking for him at the time, always suggests it. Circular logic at it's finest.

No claim is too small as long as its legitimate take it to a forum where MHP can respond instead of continuing to bash here where you will get no answers. Its becoming more clear that certain people hate and will always hate no matter the reason.

sad.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:39 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
shellURT
Idon't know Andy,please ask him to tune the TCU of the sls to match the sls gt TCU.please post back.
thx
Old 04-13-2013, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by jrcart
He is fishing for business over on Private Lounge, virgin territory where nobody knows his games yet. Problem is admin over there is already on to his game and watching him very closely and I have had three SLS owners over there PM me asking what Andy's story is. I just refered them to a half dozen threads on different forums and told them to come to their own conclusions lol.
Hey Jim, you have mail
Old 04-13-2013, 04:48 PM

CLK63 Black Series
No claim is too small as long as its legitimate take it to a forum where MHP can respond instead of continuing to bash here where you will get no answers. Its becoming more clear that certain people hate and will always hate no matter the reason.

sad.
Clearly people are not interested in hearing Andy's side of the story because they've heard it all before. And there are many, many well documented reasons he cannot post here, and a lot of other places as well. See the trend ? And lets not forget his use of false usernames to bash competitors products. Once you get caught red handed like that, people no longer trust you. And it's that same lack of trust and respect that prevents Andy from posting here. Nobody to blame but himself.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Roswell
Andy is saying u guys doesn't exist, but he send u text & lawyer threats? Too funny! Lol

In Asian culture, we believe in good merit.
And karma.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP question...