MHP question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by jrcart
Like I told Andy on PL the other night, this is Jim and I even told him to Skype me. Yes, Rich posts from my account, he created the account and is responsible for the builds on my cars. Tell Andy to Skype me he knows what I look like. Tell Andy to stop deflecting and start answering the real questions.
Again Rich what have you contributed positively to anything, I wont even limit it to cars? Your kind just talks and talks you don't do anything because you are a follower. You can't do 1/1000th of what Andy can nor do you know as much so please check yourself and that sun sized ego at the door. You make me embarrassed to own a MB and you don't even have one yourself.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Originally Posted by ShellURT
You may need an eye exam. Again if you want answers from MHP have owners with receipts to prove legitimate claims post on AMGp where MHP can respond.

You know they cannot respond here so why do you keep repeating yourself? They can't respond here so in fairness go somewhere where they can.

Funny how it's been posted where they CAN be reached and NO ONE has posted anything. I wonder why that is? This forum is consumed with hate and bashing, while fun to read for men that are into the Kardashians there is no content just flamewars and measuring contests.

Last time if you want answers call them, email them or post on AMGp so they can RESPOND because it's not going to happen here.

I hope that sinks in this time.
I won't resort to insults, so instead I'll just repeat a word for word comment, ironically in the exact post you quoted:

Originally Posted by originally posted
It shouldn't take emails and phone calls and all this weird back door activity. Have Andy post a thread on his own site going through each scenario to clear his name. If he truly is innocent, he should be chomping at the bit to do this, not worrying about who thinks he drives an SLS or not.
Makes sense to me. Or the guy can choose to ignore all of this and go about his business while threads like this exist on multiple forums bashing his company and his name.

If he's innocent, take the initiative and prove it. If not, well, then threads like this will continue to pop up and the "hate and bashing" will continue on forever. That would be tough to accept as a business owner, I would think. But it's his call, not yours or mine, right?
Old 04-14-2013, 09:27 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Again Rich what have you contributed positively to anything, I wont even limit it to cars? Your kind just talks and talks you don't do anything because you are a follower. You can't do 1/1000th of what Andy can nor do you know as much so please check yourself and that sun sized ego at the door. You make me embarrassed to own a MB and you don't even have one yourself.
Man you really are brainwashed. Andy doesn't DO anything except slap his brand on other peoples hard work. Does Andy make his headers and TIG weld ? Nope, he has someone else do it. Does Andy port heads? Nope, he has someone else do it. Does Andy actually write the code for his tuning ? Nope, Weistec does. In fact, those "MHP records" that Keith achieved and Andy loves to reference, are actually WEISTEC records. YOu want to know why ? Cause Andy couldn't tune for the cams and head work so he turned to Weistec for help - THEY tuned Keith's car.

And I understand what you are saying about companies outsourcing certain aspects of what they do....but Andy outsources EVERYTHING LOL. That's not called running or owning a company, that's called smoke and mirrors and taking credit for what other people have done. Does Andy have a lot of knowledge about cars ? Sure, but so do I and so do many other people here. And guess what ? I can do exactly what Andy does in my sleep. Here, I'll show you.
Want a really fast AMG ? Call MBH and get their headers. Pull you heads and take them to any number of great machine shops. Now, send your ECU to Weistec. There, I just did Andys job. Maybe I should start my own "tuning" company and then I'll be able to afford an SLS

Now move along there's nothing more to see here and you've worn out your welcome.

Last edited by Rock; 04-15-2013 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Name calling
Old 04-14-2013, 09:29 PM

c63
so based on ho w this is now about who is on the SLS title , I guess its safe to say unrefunded customer money
Old 04-14-2013, 09:36 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, GLC63S
Seriously guys? Too all the anti MHP fans And Pro Andy MHP fans. It's very simple if you don't like the guy then simply don't do business with him and if you do like the guy then continue to do so. What the F***k? some of you guys sound like a bunch of 2 year old kids. It's amazing how many people need to do some growing up bashing each other because of the choices people make, I mean Really?. I'm sick of hearing this crap over and over. OK now I feel better time for dinner. This crap needs to be shut down.....

Last edited by 4ramin; 04-14-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,572 Likes on 925 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Old 04-14-2013, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Does Andy actually write the code for his tuning ? Nope, Weistec does. In fact, those "MHP records" that Keith achieved and Andy loves to reference, are actually WEISTEC records. YOu want to know why ? Cause Andy couldn't tune for the cams and head work so he turned to Weistec for help - THEY tuned Keith's car.
I was wondering when this would come to light, to be honest I can not believe it has taken this long to come out.

Maybe Andy should stop taking credit for all those records considering Weistec bailed Andy's azz out when he came crying to Steve begging for him to tune Keith's car. Yes everyone Weistec tuned Keith/DadsC63 car. Yes, the same Weistec that Andy openly argued that they could not tune for cams lol.

Maybe Andy would like to disclose what really happened with Tech Tec. Lots of Bombs are going to be dropped this week. This is starting to get good
Old 04-14-2013, 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

So now the question that needs to be asked is why would anyone pay Andy's mark up when they can call up Weistec and get the same tune straight from the guy that wrote the tune and for $100 less if I am not mistaken
Old 04-14-2013, 09:57 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by 4ramin
Seriously guys? Too all the anti MHP fans And Pro Andy MHP fans. It's very simple if you don't like the guy then simply don't do business with him and if you do like the guy then continue to do so. What the F***k? some of you guys sound like a bunch of 2 year old kids. It's amazing how many people need to do some growing up bashing each other because of the choices people make, I mean Really?. I'm sick of hearing this crap over and over. OK now I feel better time for dinner. This crap needs to be shut down.....
No one is forcing you to read this.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:00 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, GLC63S
No one is forcing you to read this.
yes master.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:00 PM

CLK63 Black Series
So now the question that needs to be asked is why would anyone pay Andy's mark up when they can call up Weistec and get the same tune straight from the guy that wrote the tune and for $100 less if I am not mistaken
Not to mention his stupid 14 day refund policy whereas Wiestec will credit you for the tune if you decide to go with a blower. Again, IIRC, didn't Andy also argue that no one would ever be able to get a blower to work on the M156 ?
Old 04-14-2013, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Not to mention his stupid 14 day refund policy whereas Wiestec will credit you for the tune if you decide to go with a blower. Again, IIRC, didn't Andy also argue that no one would ever be able to get a blower to work on the M156 ?
Andy said a lot of stuff could not be done. Andy talked and continues to talk a lot of BS. He had no problem slamming Weistec up until the point he needed Weistec to bail him out. Should go to show everyone here what kind of guys the Weistec guys are, they are stand up guys and true enthusiests, they helped out a competitor that openly flamed them in order to further the platform and help out a fellow enthusiest in need(Keith) by tuning for Keiths cams which Andy promised he could tune for but underdelivered on.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C63 AMG
Cool

This is worse than the Presidential Debates for getting a question answered.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF THIS THREAD.... so SHELL, since you are close to Andy and he is UNWILLING TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS CUSTOMER, maybe you can get this answer instead of sidestepping the question with diversions which are not on topic.

WHY did Andy knowingly ship the parts to an address other than the purchaser even after being told NOT TO.

WHY is he refusing to provide tracking info on the parts he still owes Mark Pflaum? Parts he indeed said on Thursday were on their way.

So... Here is the greater good of Maturity and Valor.

SINCE, Andy refuses to answer the texts he has been sent... lets offer some Value for his effort. I will concede that headers, exhaust and cams sold by MHP are on the car we intend to race in the OLOA. If Andy can have in our Possession, no later than 12-noon on Tuesday, April 16th, 2013 the cam buckets and bolts owed to Mark Pflaum... we will honor such achievement by running MHP stickers on the car during the OLOA.

Very Simple. And... since I am only a photographer, not a tuner as you stated... you can bet I will have some really sweet pics of the car all over the internet for promotional purposes.

NOON on Tuesday or NO DEAL!

Now... take that and your $100K escrow and lets see who really PUTS UP OR SHUTS UP!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Where is ShellURT boy? Care to respond to the bomb paulwz just dropped? Since you are Andy's mouthpiece tell us what he is saying right about now. Pretty sure he will not be selling many AMG tunes any time in the near future considering people can go direct to Weistec, save a buck, get better service and get a credit should they ever want to upgrade to a blower...what does MHP have to offer that can compete with that?
Old 04-14-2013, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AutoTech Racing

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF THIS THREAD.... so SHELL, since you are close to Andy and he is UNWILLING TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS CUSTOMER, maybe you can get this answer instead of sidestepping the question with diversions which are not on topic.

WHY did Andy knowingly ship the parts to an address other than the purchaser even after being told NOT TO.

WHY is he refusing to provide tracking info on the parts he still owes Mark Pflaum? Parts he indeed said on Thursday were on their way.

SINCE, Andy refuses to answer the texts he has been sent... lets offer some Value for his effort. I will concede that headers, exhaust and cams sold by MHP are on the car we intend to race in the OLOA. If Andy can have in our Possession, no later than 12-noon on Tuesday, April 16th, 2013 the cam buckets and bolts owed to Mark Pflaum... we will honor such achievement by running MHP stickers on the car during the OLOA.

Very Simple. And... since I am only a photographer, not a tuner as you stated... you can bet I will have some really sweet pics of the car all over the internet for promotional purposes.

Now... take that and your $100K escrow and lets see who really PUTS UP OR SHUTS UP!
I doubt you will hear from him....

Who do you intend on having tune for the cams? Weistec is the only tuner that has succesfulky tuned one of the cars for heards. I know, I was the first persont to attempt to run different cams, I ran SLS cams for a while. As you might have just read it was Weistec that tuned Keith/DadsC63 to run the MHP cams. It might be in your best interest to give Weistec a call tomorrow considering the tight timeline you are under.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by rory breaker
I won't resort to insults, so instead I'll just repeat a word for word comment, ironically in the exact post you quoted:

Makes sense to me. Or the guy can choose to ignore all of this and go about his business while threads like this exist on multiple forums bashing his company and his name.

If he's innocent, take the initiative and prove it. If not, well, then threads like this will continue to pop up and the "hate and bashing" will continue on forever. That would be tough to accept as a business owner, I would think. But it's his call, not yours or mine, right?
LOL where else but on the internet does anyone have the right to call someone a liar or a thief or any other name without providing proof first?

In the real world you present a claim and it is then handled. Do you expect Andy to just pull names out of a hat.

Present a legitimate claim on a forum in which he can respond and it will be answered, what is there to not get?

He's already called jrcart a liar for many things in the past which can also be googled among them is the claim that he still owes him money. so riddle me this, if Andy owed Jim not Rich, but Jim the actual owner of the cars in the shared signature any money and Jim is as wealthy as Rich makes him sound to be, why on earth would he not utilize the proper channels and rectify the situation? Then he would have public record on his side.

In the US you are innocent until proven guilty and all the name calling, wild guessing, assumptions and lets jump on the bandwagon BS would last 2 seconds before being tossed in our court system.

So again, the sensical thing to do is for anyone with a legitimate claim to post on AMGp or go the legal route directly. So why is AMGp not booming and why has no one ever gone after MHP? Again I wonder... Its always the same people on the same forums attacking the same tuner that can't post their side. Grow up and think objectively for once.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo

Andy wants no part of you nor your shop nor Mark as a customer anymore and has told him that via text and email. Mark had no issue with where the remaining parts (bolts and buckets) were going to be shipped with Andy so why are you claiming he does now? Mark never asked for a tracking number before communication was cut off due to the legal situation you have created. Andy even offered to refund him on the bolts and buckets so Mark could buy them himself but Mark declined. This is all in texts forwarded from him to me.
You also lied about how much Mark paid for his headers, no one has ever been charged more than list price for them directly from MHP as Mark bought them. Less in a package. And you would have no clue how much the cams cost MHP to make but had no problem lying to Mark about that or this forum.
Either way the buckets and bolts are en route to the same place Marks cams have been sitting for months, the same place Mark told Andy he wanted to have them installed and had no issue waiting on Dan to get his car out of the body shop so they could both be tuned on site at the same time to save on costs. Im repeating myself now. I applaud Andy for not dealing with customers or shops like you or Mark, I wouldn't either.

So Rich have you asked Jim if he would front you $100,000 on the title bet yet? Why don't you tell the forum what cars you actually have titled in your name?
Old 04-14-2013, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LOL where else but on the internet does anyone have the right to call someone a liar or a thief or any other name without providing proof first?

In the real world you present a claim and it is then handled. Do you expect Andy to just pull names out of a hat.

Present a legitimate claim on a forum in which he can respond and it will be answered, what is there to not get?

He's already called jrcart a liar for many things in the past which can also be googled among them is the claim that he still owes him money. so riddle me this, if Andy owed Jim not Rich, but Jim the actual owner of the cars in the shared signature any money and Jim is as wealthy as Rich makes him sound to be, why on earth would he not utilize the proper channels and rectify the situation? Then he would have public record on his side.

In the US you are innocent until proven guilty and all the name calling, wild guessing, assumptions and lets jump on the bandwagon BS would last 2 seconds before being tossed in our court system.

So again, the sensical thing to do is for anyone with a legitimate claim to post on AMGp or go the legal route directly. So why is AMGp not booming and why has no one ever gone after MHP? Again I wonder... Its always the same people on the same forums attacking the same tuner that can't post their side. Grow up and think objectively for once.
Please stop refering to Andy as a tuner, he is simply a middle man.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by _timothy
so based on ho w this is now about who is on the SLS title , I guess its safe to say unrefunded customer money
And whose money would this be?

Let's see something posted on AMGP with a receipt and a claim, who has bought something that wasn't delivered or refunded if requested??? Where are all these mysterious customers???

Or you can keep the internet BS going with no proof. So Stupid...
Old 04-14-2013, 11:51 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Man you really are brainwashed. Andy doesn't DO anything except slap his brand on other peoples hard work. Does Andy make his headers and TIG weld ? Nope, he has someone else do it. Does Andy port heads? Nope, he has someone else do it. Does Andy actually write the code for his tuning ? Nope, Weistec does. In fact, those "MHP records" that Keith achieved and Andy loves to reference, are actually WEISTEC records. YOu want to know why ? Cause Andy couldn't tune for the cams and head work so he turned to Weistec for help - THEY tuned Keith's car.

And I understand what you are saying about companies outsourcing certain aspects of what they do....but Andy outsources EVERYTHING LOL. That's not called running or owning a company, that's called smoke and mirrors and taking credit for what other people have done. Does Andy have a lot of knowledge about cars ? Sure, but so do I and so do many other people here. And guess what ? I can do exactly what Andy does in my sleep. Here, I'll show you.
Want a really fast AMG ? Call MBH and get their headers. Pull you heads and take them to any number of great machine shops. Now, send your ECU to Weistec. There, I just did Andys job. Maybe I should start my own "tuning" company and then I'll be able to afford an SLS

Now move along little lap dog there's nothing more to see here and you've worn out your welcome.
I would pay to see a debate between you two LOL there is no contest hands down he knows 1000x what you do and will ever know.

What does Andy do? He specs the cams that no one else has made, he ports the initial set of heads that are then replicated by his porter, he specs the exhausts diameter, primary lengths, collector diameter, and he also runs the business. Now use my aforementioned renntech reference, great company, great reputation, do you think the owner does what Andy does? I don't. No disrespect but as far as owners go Andy is the most hands on that I've come across.

Do you think Weistec builds the twin screw superchargers they use? I don't but I don't care because they are the only ones that offer them for the cars I own. Same goes for MHP.

I have seen MBHs headers and no thanks I don't like tri Y design. Its intended for very narrow rpm banded motors like nascar, not street cars. I thought you knew about cars? Even I know that and Andy knows exponentially more than I do about them. See what happens when you let your ego which I can't see the end of get in your way?

You argue like a liberal, every other viewpoint is wrong even if it's the same viewpoint.

Also I'm not calling you names "dog" so please be kind enough to return the favor.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Please stop refering to Andy as a tuner, he is simply a middle man.
I explained what Andy actually does as a business owner which is more than most owners do.

What is it exactly that you do besides assume someone else's identity online?

3rd time: What have you done in life? Anything worthwhile or do you just get off by slamming people that can't respond in turn?

Take it to amgp if you're such a man. Each and every post you put up here that cannot be responded to is a cowardly action. Are you afraid to post there? This is the downfall of the internet, this kind of talk would never happen in person.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Ok enough sandbox for today kids. Dig deep and think of new insults and lies for tomorrow and I'll keep watching AMGP where you're all welcome to post legitimate complaints go ignored. Its beyond sad now, its pathetic.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:01 AM

2010 C63 AMG
Cool

Andy wants no part of you nor your shop nor Mark as a customer anymore and has told him that via text and email. Mark had no issue with where the remaining parts (bolts and buckets) were going to be shipped with Andy so why are you claiming he does now? Mark never asked for a tracking number before communication was cut off due to the legal situation you have created. Andy even offered to refund him on the bolts and buckets so Mark could buy them himself but Mark declined. This is all in texts forwarded from him to me.
You also lied about how much Mark paid for his headers, no one has ever been charged more than list price for them directly from MHP as Mark bought them. Less in a package. And you would have no clue how much the cams cost MHP to make but had no problem lying to Mark about that or this forum.
Either way the buckets and bolts are en route to the same place Marks cams have been sitting for months, the same place Mark told Andy he wanted to have them installed and had no issue waiting on Dan to get his car out of the body shop so they could both be tuned on site at the same time to save on costs. Im repeating myself now. I applaud Andy for not dealing with customers or shops like you or Mark, I wouldn't either.
Lets get this perfectly clear because you simply must be missing the point.

ANDY = BUSINESS OWNER

MARK = CUSTOMER

AutoTech Racing = No Shop, No Tax ID#, No Physical Address and only a Facebook Page for two guys going racing.

TRUTH = A Business Owner cannot simply dismiss a customer because they do not want to deal with TRUTH or provide answers to questions when the transaction has been made. You do not get the luxury of choosing which customers you want to deal with AFTER you have taken their money. NOR can you take their money and simply write them off because it doesn't serve your purpose.

Andy's legal action is as bogus as the address you quoted for AutoTech Racing. Go Ahead... Be the Pawn... I already made my offer for him to make it right and with a bonus.

I have seen the charges and payments for the parts... in Fact, I demanded to see them. You really do not want me to scan in and show real proof here on how bad Andy ripped off Mark and is now posturing himself behind you as his spokesmodel of perfection. That would just give the internet one more google search to condemn his grotesque business practices. Maybe as I suggested before... if Andy was going to sell a proprietary cam profile, and then demand his tune was the only way to make it work... then why was the cam card in the box with the contact info and profile numbers? Do you not believe the first thing I would do was to contact them to verify information?

WE DO NOT NEED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT FORUM TO HASH THIS OUT WITH ANDY... WE HAVE YOU!! Why would we need to hear his voice or opinion? All he needs to do is to make it right. Then GO AWAY!

So how can you possibly say that NO ONE has ever been charged more than retail for their parts? You have copies of all his invoices?

Just admit, you are a pawn being played. You are the Posterboy and everyone is laughing at you. We do not need another forum and I am frankly surprised you have not been banned for even suggesting such.

You biggest failure here is underestimating my reach, my knowledge and what I really know.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lets get this perfectly clear because you simply must be missing the point.

ANDY = BUSINESS OWNER

MARK = CUSTOMER

AutoTech Racing = No Shop, No Tax ID#, No Physical Address and only a Facebook Page for two guys going racing.

TRUTH = A Business Owner cannot simply dismiss a customer because they do not want to deal with TRUTH or provide answers to questions when the transaction has been made. You do not get the luxury of choosing which customers you want to deal with AFTER you have taken their money. NOR can you take their money and simply write them off because it doesn't serve your purpose.

Andy's legal action is as bogus as the address you quoted for AutoTech Racing. Go Ahead... Be the Pawn... I already made my offer for him to make it right and with a bonus.

I have seen the charges and payments for the parts... in Fact, I demanded to see them. You really do not want me to scan in and show real proof here on how bad Andy ripped off Mark and is now posturing himself behind you as his spokesmodel of perfection. That would just give the internet one more google search to condemn his grotesque business practices. Maybe as I suggested before... if Andy was going to sell a proprietary cam profile, and then demand his tune was the only way to make it work... then why was the cam card in the box with the contact info and profile numbers? Do you not believe the first thing I would do was to contact them to verify information?

WE DO NOT NEED TO GO TO A DIFFERENT FORUM TO HASH THIS OUT WITH ANDY... WE HAVE YOU!! Why would we need to hear his voice or opinion? All he needs to do is to make it right. Then GO AWAY!

So how can you possibly say that NO ONE has ever been charged more than retail for their parts? You have copies of all his invoices?

Just admit, you are a pawn being played. You are the Posterboy and everyone is laughing at you. We do not need another forum and I am frankly surprised you have not been banned for even suggesting such.

You biggest failure here is underestimating my reach, my knowledge and what I really know.
Just call his bluff and post copies of the invoices on here, no way to deny that....but I am sure slick Andy will think of an excuse.....Andy is full of garbage excuses.

Pretty soon Andy will be out of the MB tuning picture thank god! Who on earth would buy an MHP tune now knowing it is a Weistec tune and knowing they can buy it direct from Weistec for less and with a credit option should they ever purchase a Weistec blower? Something tells me people are not going to be lining up for MHP tunes after tonights news makes its rounds.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:21 AM

2010 C63 AMG
I have seen MBHs headers and no thanks I don't like tri Y design. Its intended for very narrow rpm banded motors like nascar, not street cars. .
You need to do more homework on what merge headers and tri-Y headers are designed and intended for.

A larger diameter tube header such as provided by MHP with its 1-7/8" primaries will fall far short of the wider power band of the tri-y design. The MHP headers SHOULD produce higher peak numbers but with a sacrifice on low and midrange power. Please consult google as your friend when comparing the two. I am sorry but I have over 25 years of experience in building header designs for cars, boats and aircraft to create power for specific power needs, rpm ranges and you my friend are way off base.

Because remember.... we all drive our cars at 6000-7500 rpm all day. Drivability and usable torque are of no consequence here!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP question...