Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 12:13 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by Autosport7
I had a thread in this as well recently and came to the conclusion that Eurocharged the tune of choice fore. It just came in the mail the other day and hope to get it installed here shortly.

Happy modding!
Let us know how you like it!

Originally Posted by avery.whss
It takes <5 minutes...I could do it with my eyes closed it's that easy

Originally Posted by Jared.branda
Awesome..easy to upload it? Im calling them tomorrow to talk
Very! If you need any help just let us know.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe
I just got a message from OE tunning. Anyone ever use them? Sounds similar to the Eurocharged system but a bit more expensive
Old 10-15-2013, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
I just got a message from OE tunning. Anyone ever use them? Sounds similar to the Eurocharged system but a bit more expensive
I have a hard time figuring out if you're just one massive jerk in real life or if you're Andy, making another attempt to have someone utter the magic letters ***.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:46 AM

C63, 335i
For the last time, please try the search function and reading some of the past posts. There's no need for a bunch of post that asks the same question which have been answered before.

Google also works great.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2009 C 63
something smells with guys posts.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:53 AM

C63 AMG Coupe
Thanks everyone who replied for all the help..going with Eurocharge tune
Old 10-16-2013, 05:10 PM

bmw e-60 550i,bmw e-92 m3, c63coupe p31, stable of Italian stallions MV's
What you think ?
Old 10-16-2013, 05:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Zeee_Q
For the last time, please try the search function and reading some of the past posts. There's no need for a bunch of post that asks the same question which have been answered before.

Google also works great.
What are you... a bandwidth moderator!!!?
What do you care, noone asked you to come in here and post. With nothing positive to add, go make your presence known somewhere else.
There may be other threads on these topics, having said that, tunes for example are being update all the time and existing threads may get lost in time with outdated information! As you can see, a lot of these tunes have updated versions and current feedback is important when making an informed decision.
The title is clear, don't want to be bothered with it, find a thread that better fulfills your much needed daily dose of MBWorld.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:55 PM

C63 AMG Coupe
What do you care, noone asked you to come in here and post. With nothing positive to add, go make your presence known somewhere else.
There may be other threads on these topics, having said that, tunes for example are being update all the time and existing threads may get lost in time with outdated information! As you can see, a lot of these tunes have updated versions and current feedback is important when making an informed decision.
The title is clear, don't want to be bothered with it, find a thread that better fulfills your much needed daily dose of MBWorld.
Well said sir. Typed exactly what i was thinking. There are a couple of those guys on this thread.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:29 PM

C63, 335i
Lol I could care less about bandwidth since I'm not paying for the server costs. And yes I can see that a lot of these tunes have updated versions and there are feedback on those from members because I go through and read those threads where members have talked about the differences. If you would take the time to use the "search" function and read through some of the recent threads where members have posted their feedbacks, you might actually learn new things about the car in the process considering it's been out since model year 2008.

I'm just trying to help you get all the info you need since not every member that has a tune is obligated to post their impressions again if they have already done so in another thread. We obviously don't have a sticky compiling the different tunes and reviews but that also doesn't mean you are entitled and can't be bothered with doing a simple search. Try not to get your panties up in a bunch, we are all here to help and contribute.

Well said sir. Typed exactly what i was thinking. There are a couple of those guys on this thread.
We just don't want trolls on the forum especially since it usually turns into pissing matches. (If you know anything about the history of the C63 section with a few members getting banned)
Old 10-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Why doesn't everyone do what I did and buy a few tunes so you can switch it up every once in awhile then theres no need for an "argument"
Old 10-16-2013, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Zeee_Q
Lol I could care less about bandwidth since I'm not paying for the server costs. And yes I can see that a lot of these tunes have updated versions and there are feedback on those from members because I go through and read those threads where members have talked about the differences. If you would take the time to use the "search" function and read through some of the recent threads where members have posted their feedbacks, you might actually learn new things about the car in the process considering it's been out since model year 2008.

I'm just trying to help you get all the info you need since not every member that has a tune is obligated to post their impressions again if they have already done so in another thread. We obviously don't have a sticky compiling the different tunes and reviews but that also doesn't mean you are entitled and can't be bothered with doing a simple search. Try not to get your panties up in a bunch, we are all here to help and contribute.

We just don't want trolls on the forum especially since it usually turns into pissing matches. (If you know anything about the history of the C63 section with a few members getting banned)
On the contrary, I believe what you were trying to do is let everyone know you were sick of this type of thread as your ego was driven to exclaim.
There is absolutely zero obligation to post in any thread, much less one that doesn't interest you.
Now I see you are trying to go from villain to super hero and lead us to believe your og post was insightful and a wealth of knowledge in which you were doing you absolute best to enlighten the op. When in reality your lack of compassion for a fellow amg driver who was seeking advice from the knowledgeable crowd who enjoy forums for just that reason, got the best of you.
As far as my panties being in a bunch as you so claim to have done, don't think for one second you have any influence on my emotions. I have not let my feelings and or emotions get involved in any way shape or form as I don't know you and could care less about your opinions.
What the majority of people on this forum are doing on a day to day basis is seeking and or providing knowledge and or facts with regard to our fantastic cars.
As you can see there are those out there that enjoy helping others and don't mind taking a second to share their experiences.

Happy Modding.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:10 PM

C63 AMG Coupe
On the contrary, I believe what you were trying to do is let everyone know you were sick of this type of thread as your ego was driven to exclaim.
There is absolutely zero obligation to post in any thread, much less one that doesn't interest you.
Now I see you are trying to go from villain to super hero and lead us to believe your og post was insightful and a wealth of knowledge in which you were doing you absolute best to enlighten the op. When in reality your lack of compassion for a fellow amg driver who was seeking advice from the knowledgeable crowd who enjoy forums for just that reason, got the best of you.
As far as my panties being in a bunch as you so claim to have done, don't think for one second you have any influence on my emotions. I have not let my feelings and or emotions get involved in any way shape or form as I don't know you and could care less about your opinions.
What the majority of people on this forum are doing on a day to day basis is seeking and or providing knowledge and or facts with regard to our fantastic cars.
As you can see there are those out there that enjoy helping others and don't mind taking a second to share their experiences.

Happy Modding.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2012 F150 FX4 Ecoboost, 03 e46 M3 (sold), 05 E55 (build is on), 03 Escalade (going to sell)
We just tuned a 2013 Coupe at the shop today that we did a long tube header install on. Here is the graph from the dyno run after the tune.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
This and that.
@Eurocharged - I heard you guys were coming down to the Alberta (Edmonton/Calgary) area. Has that already been done or what's the deal with that? Any new trips that are being planned? If not, what is the ordering process for a tune. I am not sure since I've never ordered one. Also, I have a 2011 P31 C63, what sort of tune should I be looking at?
Old 10-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2012 F150 FX4 Ecoboost, 03 e46 M3 (sold), 05 E55 (build is on), 03 Escalade (going to sell)
Originally Posted by papashango
@Eurocharged - I heard you guys were coming down to the Alberta (Edmonton/Calgary) area. Has that already been done or what's the deal with that? Any new trips that are being planned? If not, what is the ordering process for a tune. I am not sure since I've never ordered one. Also, I have a 2011 P31 C63, what sort of tune should I be looking at?
We were just in Canada a week and a half ago. Not sure when the next trip up there will be. Shoot me a PM or email and I can get you more info on the tune for your C63
Old 10-17-2013, 12:14 AM

C63 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by pas6201
We just tuned a 2013 Coupe at the shop today that we did a long tube header install on. Here is the graph from the dyno run after the tune.
Giving you a shout tomorrow
Old 10-17-2013, 08:30 AM

2013 C250
Ok, I have a dumb question... But here goes.

Do these tunes also affect transmission mapping? I noticed another poster commenting on different tunes he's got and how the tranny responded.

It was my understanding that this only affected the engine ECU and the tranny ECU was a hole different animal.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:33 AM

2013 C250
Another dumb question... Is it just me or is the eurocharged pricing a smoking deal? They seem to have a good reputation on this board.

Their tune plus handheld device is under $900. Seems to good to be true.

http://www.eurocharged-dc.com/produc...ware-90-detail
Old 10-17-2013, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by deputydog95
Another dumb question... Is it just me or is the eurocharged pricing a smoking deal? They seem to have a good reputation on this board.

Their tune plus handheld device is under $900. Seems to good to be true.

http://www.eurocharged-dc.com/produc...ware-90-detail
That pricing is actually for when we have a group buy. We offer those specials when we get a certain number of people together. Typically we offer that when we can get 10 people to purchase. We are running a special for the month of October on all tunes. Shoot me a PM, text or email and I will get you some prices.

And yes, on the 63 models we can make adjustments to the shift points in the ecu
Old 10-17-2013, 10:33 AM

C63 AMG
I love all the "do a search" post.

First - this is a forum / community where we try to help eachother, no?

Second - the time you spent to type your "do a search, this topic is beat" rant - you could of posted something worth while.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:32 AM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, GLC63S
Sad as these cars get cheaper and cheaper or good deals come out on lease options I'm seeing this forum going more and more to sh*t. Who really gives how many posts have been made, you have a new member help the guy out and be mature about it. I'm seeing more worthless head bold post then anything else. Bunch of 10 years old girls who have nothing better to do.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by 4ramin
Sad as these cars get cheaper and cheaper or good deals come out on lease options I'm seeing this forum going more and more to sh*t. Who really gives how many posts have been made, you have a new member help the guy out and be mature about it. I'm seeing more worthless head bold post then anything else. Bunch of 10 years old girls who have nothing better to do.
Just upgrade to an SLS, not as many punk douchers down in that forum I've found
Old 10-17-2013, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by 4ramin
It really helps not to come aboard this forum with underserved, unearned sense of entitlement. As for your other comments just go through your own posts. Let me know how many you think - in any way, shape or form - are helpful or useful here. LOL.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:25 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, GLC63S
Originally Posted by jrcart
Just upgrade to an SLS, not as many punk douchers down in that forum I've found
I'm sure your right.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best C63 Tune