C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

FOR SALE: Agency Power Long Tube Headers & Mid-Pipes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG PP (Weistec S3 Supercharged)
FOR SALE: Agency Power Long Tube Headers & Mid-Pipes

Hi, I am selling my Agency Power long tube headers with mid-pipes which were installed on my garage kept vehicle for about 2600 miles. It's a "bolt-on" setup with no cutting or welding required (they connect to the stock resonator unions). Although a tune is advisable to optimize the additional flow, it's not required as they're engineered so that no codes will be triggered and our ECU's are intelligent enough so that a lean condition is precluded (according to Agency Power and other vendors).

While cold starts and WOT runs are loud, they can be driven very civilly (without additional noticeable sound), under 2000-2500 rpms). Above that, the sound is absolutely amazing. With an OE tune and the headers my gain was 80 rwhp! I am selling because I recently installed a Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger and Bulletproof Tranny so I am forcing a lot more air and going to buy something a little bit bigger due the tremendous amount of added air flow.

Price is $2000/Best offer shipped (within the 48 states). I'm about 50 miles north of Philadelphia so a local pickup could be arranged for a price reduction as well. Excited to pass these along so someone else can enjoy!

Please PM me with offers as these will sell quickly. They've hardly been used and sell for $3000 normally. Here is a link to the actual headers I am selling:

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/...30htvp0csb3pf5

Thanks so much everyone!

Last edited by speedlimit; 12-07-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:33 PM

C63
Pm sent
Old 11-26-2013, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Why are you selling?
You switched to a new set up?
Old 11-26-2013, 08:05 AM

I am selling because I recently installed a Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger and Bulletproof Tranny so I am forcing a lot more air and going to buy something a little bit bigger due the tremendous amount of added air flow.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Ok i thought you were selling your car and parting out mods.
I would have been interested in your hood
GLWS
Old 11-27-2013, 02:43 PM
MVG

2013 C63 AMG
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Footbrawler80
Hi, I am selling my Agency Power long tube headers with mid-pipes which were installed on my garage kept vehicle for about 2600 miles. It's a "bolt-on" setup with no cutting or welding required (they connect to the stock resonator unions). Although a tune is advisable to optimize the additional flow, it's not required as they're engineered so that no codes will be triggered and our ECU's are intelligent enough so that a lean condition is precluded (according to Agency Power and other vendors).

While cold starts and WOT runs are loud, they can be driven very civilly (without additional noticeable sound), under 2000-2500 rpms). Above that, the sound is absolutely amazing. With an OE tune and the headers my gain was 80 rwhp! I am selling because I recently installed a Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger and Bulletproof Tranny so I am forcing a lot more air and going to buy something a little bit bigger due the tremendous amount of added air flow.

Price is $2300/Best offer shipped (within the 48 states). I'm about 50 miles north of Philadelphia so a local pickup could be arranged for a price reduction as well. Excited to pass these along so someone else can enjoy!

Please PM me with offers as these will sell quickly. They've hardly been used and sell for $3000 normally. Here is a link to the actual headers I am selling:

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/...30htvp0csb3pf5

Thanks so much everyone!
I would seriously question the validity of this post. It bears a striking resemblance to the thread I wrote (based on my own experience) when I was selling mine, which you can find below.

FS: C63 Agency Power Headers
Up for sale are my low mileage (~3,000) AP headers with catless mids, which were installed on a leased car. For those concerned, it's a completely "bolt-on" setup with no cutting or welding required (they mate to the stock resonator unions). Although a tune is advisable to optimize the additional flow, it's not required, i.e. they're engineered so that no codes will be triggered, and our ECU's are intelligent enough so that a lean condition is precluded (according to AP/Vivid and other vendors).

While cold starts and WOT runs are loud, they can be driven very civilly (without additional noticeable sound), under 2k-2.5k rpms). Above that, they sound is euphoric. The vides available on youtube rarely do them justice. Those who have fun catless headers can attest to that!

Price is $1875 shipped (within the contiguous 48 states), and they're boxed and ready to go. I'm about 90 miles north of LA so a local pickup could be arranged for a price reduction as well. Excited to pass these along so someone else can enjoy!

And as my first post, thank you to everyone for the knowledge. I've honestly learned so much, and all my questions have been answered just by reading and using the search function. Thanks for doing all the legwork for me haha.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:11 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how people go out of their way to cause trouble. Why would anyone be leary? I am trying to help a fewllow C63 enthusiast out with a decent deal for performance parts that are well made and well taken care of (garage kept). They are the exact same parts as you were selling so I took some phrasing from yuor post but obviously mine is different and more in depth. Why would I write an entirely new post when your post gave a lot of the basic point I needed to convey except for the fact that mine have less mileage on them and I wanted to add a few other things and give people a reason why I am selling mine to upgrade to bigger headers and it is stated in my post while you never even posted why you were selling yours. This way they know its not because of a crappy product but because I needed more air flow. Anyway, now that I have wasted five minutes of my time to respond to someone with too much time on their hands. If anyone questions the validity of the post you can see my car all over the internet.....good place to start would be to type in cbtuning.net c63. Its silver and carbon fiber like the one shown in my avatar. Thanks
Old 11-30-2013, 10:39 PM

Mercedes-Benz
Would you be interested in $1800?
Old 12-01-2013, 09:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C 63 AMG 507 Edition
is it still for sale?
Old 12-02-2013, 10:02 AM

pm sent to csletics and momo_style.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:47 AM

PRICE BEING REDUCED TODAY TO $2000 FOR QUICK SALE. . . . . . THANKS!
Old 12-07-2013, 10:18 AM

2014 CLA45
Pm Sent
Old 03-31-2014, 07:35 AM

SOLD! Thanks for your interest, buyer got a steal at $1500!