C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

DFW/Grapevine, TX Area Member help?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 09:55 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
'08 Audi RS4
DFW/Grapevine, TX Area Member help?

Hey guys, realize this is a long shot, but figured why not, I could really use a fellow members help. Was going to post this in the Texas regional sub-forum but it doesn't appear to be too active. I currently have a vehicle on hold at Park Place Motorcars Mercedes Benz in Grapevine and was wondering if anyone in the area had 15 minutes to kill and could stop by and just visually check it out for me. I'm located in Charlotte NC and would be having the car shipped, but this is the first time I've gone through a transaction where I didn't see the car first. Anyways, if you're local and have some spare time, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I completely understand.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'd be more than happy to PayPal you $25 for your time and help. I know it's not much, but figured a little incentive never hurts. Feel free to PM me if you think you may be able to help and I can give you my number and get your PayPal e-mail.

-Sean
Old 01-23-2014, 10:02 AM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
2010 C63
I could do that for you. What criteria are you most interested in hearing about? And no need for the $25 (thanks anyway). Post vehicle details here or pm me. Perhaps I'll do this during lunch time today.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
'10 C63
Originally Posted by Clark Kent
I could do that for you. What criteria are you most interested in hearing about? And no need for the $25 (thanks anyway). Post vehicle details here or pm me. Perhaps I'll do this during lunch time today.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:04 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
'08 Audi RS4
Originally Posted by Clark Kent
Clark Kent - Thank you so much! I'm mostly interested in just the condition of the vehicle (exterior/interior) such as door dings, obviously signs of repair, scrapes under the front bumper, rim damage, leather tears, etc. The Carfax is clean and have service records for the car, would just hate for it to show up with body panel gaps, curb damage, scrapes, and other miscellaneous concerns. I've PM'd you as well. Thank you again.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:48 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 C63S AMG SEDAN
Smile

Originally Posted by b7bydesign
Clark Kent - Thank you so much! I'm mostly interested in just the condition of the vehicle (exterior/interior) such as door dings, obviously signs of repair, scrapes under the front bumper, rim damage, leather tears, etc. The Carfax is clean and have service records for the car, would just hate for it to show up with body panel gaps, curb damage, scrapes, and other miscellaneous concerns. I've PM'd you as well. Thank you again.

You DEFINITELY got the right guy to inspect the car for you! His C63 is flawless pretty much, super meticulous care and he drives it like he stole it!!
Old 01-23-2014, 02:33 PM

2010 C63
The folks at the dealership were very nice and accommodating to today's endeavor. They brought the car around front and left me with it. The wind was blowing hard and cold so the salesperson went back inside.

I'll say this, your car handles just as good up on a sidewalk as it does down on the street. jk.

I did a static inspection of the car inside and out. There's some issues so I will pm you the details. You can then share on this thread if you so please.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Hey KC... or is it CK. Let's get together. I'm in the Southlake area. I want to know more about your mods.

It's late notice, but we are getting together for coffee at the starbucks in NRH at 7:00 am tomorrow. I'll be there and so will a lambo and McLaren.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:59 AM

2010 C63
Hey Cabo, thanks for the invite and I am just now seeing it. That would leave me 3 minutes to get there from Plano. On my own, I could just fly over. lol. But driving on the surface streets takes a little longer. Maybe we could make arrangements to meet at the next Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW - first weekend of Feb.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 286 Likes on 184 Posts
10 C six trizzle
i live in plano as well. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Plano is a nice place to live. I used to live and work there in 2011.
Unfortunately i wasn't driving an AMG at that time.