C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

2014 C63 coupe noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 03:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Mercedes Benz c63
2014 C63 coupe noise

Hey there guys haven't posted in a very long time,I no longer have a 2012 sedan ,I recently leased a 2014 coupe and under hard acceleration the car
Makes a weird squeak right after gear shifts from 1st to 2nd and from 2nd to 3rd...together with shift pop it does a very weird squeak....the tech said it was normal but everybody else is like wtf including me,am not some retard and the noise is almost embarrassing sounds awful,anybody has had this issue?
Old 01-27-2014, 10:06 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 Coupe
Originally Posted by Jc63
Hey there guys haven't posted in a very long time,I no longer have a 2012 sedan ,I recently leased a 2014 coupe and under hard acceleration the car
Makes a weird squeak right after gear shifts from 1st to 2nd and from 2nd to 3rd...together with shift pop it does a very weird squeak....the tech said it was normal but everybody else is like wtf including me,am not some retard and the noise is almost embarrassing sounds awful,anybody has had this issue?
YES ! I had the same issue on my car and almost nobody had heard of it even here on the forums your the first to mention it besides me. I brought it to the dealer a bunch of time to get it sorted out but they couldnt pinpoint it and told me it was "normal" It sounds like a very high pitched metal on metal "squeak". And mostly was on the 1-2 shift and sometimes on the 2-3

Whats weird is one day it just magically stopped and one year later has never popped its head back ! It might have to do with the break in of the trans i really have no idea and was SO frustrating. How many miles do you have on the car? Hopefully it goes away soon very annoying