C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Any good Detail shops in SW Florida or Miami?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C63 AMG
Any good Detail shops in SW Florida or Miami?

Hey guys,

Any recommendations on a solid Exterior Detail guy/shop in the Southwest Florida Area? I just moved from Oklahoma to Naples and I'm really missing the guy I used to go to…

He could take swirls out of black paint and make cars look new again. I've called around to a couple of local shops and none of them sound like they are confident in dealing with swirls...

I bought this 63 used, Black, and there is a decent amount of swirling in the paint. I just installed my CF rear diffuser, tinted the windows & my 20" ADV.1's & HR Spring set up will be going on either next weekend or the following.

On top of that I have my Eurocharged Tune that I'm waiting to install after my next service appointment.

So the detail is really just to seal the deal and get it to looking like new again!

If anyone has recommendations for a solid SW Florida detail guy, I'd love to hear it. I AM up for driving to Miami if I must to get it done RIGHT! I'm going to Wheels Boutique in Miami to have my wheels/suspension installed anyways.

Thanks in advance! Much Appreciated!

Last edited by Maydaze; 02-08-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:25 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2011 C300 4Matic Sport
Yeah I've been trying to look for a good detail place as well. These local ones are sketchy.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:02 PM

C63
Scheer Signature Detailing is the go to shop in Florida. Contact Dominic and tell him Tim from Adonis Detail sent you.

www.scheerdetailing.com

Last edited by TimAD; 02-09-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:42 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Thank you Tim!!! I sent just sent him an email. Looks like he runs a nice little operation in Miami. Much appreciated!

I just hand washed my Benz today and the swirling just makes me sad…whoever owned this car before me did not take care of it like one would hope.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:38 PM

2008 C63 AMG
So, I had Dominic at Sheer Detailing take care of my car this weekend and he was worth every penny. I could not believe how good my car looked.

For anyone in South Florida looking for a legit operation. Dominic is the way to go.

My paint was in terrible shape, DEEP Swirls, scratches all over the place, a weird retouched paint spot etc.

After all was said and done, I have ZERO swirls, the paint looks amazing…and the weird spot that had been repainted (looked like an oil smudge) is completely unnoticeable.

Dominic took some photos of the finished project. I'll post some up once he sends them to me.

Thanks to Wes and Tim for recommending him to me.