C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

sale of my black series fell through...not sure if happy or sad:)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 03:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
C63
sale of my black series fell through...not sure if happy or sad:)

Car for sale here
https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...ck-series.html

As I was getting the car ready for delivery I started getting a little disappointed..havent owned it very long.

With that said, dealing with tire kickers through my other ads for the car has been miserable so I'm going to close those listings and only keep for sale on this forum, as everyone with interest here has been great. I think ill keep it fs another week here so happy to make someone a good deal if there is interest. If not, ill keep enjoying it a little longer and regroup when the new sedans debut.

Have a great weekend!

Rm
Old 04-12-2014, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts
'20 GLC300 SUV
This is one of the best looking C63 BS models I've ever seen.

Absolutely stunning in Iridium. Although I'm biased.

GLWS. I say keep it. Just such a rare car and a beauty/beast too.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63
Sale of my Black series fell though...not sure if I'm happy or sad

In not so many years the Black Series and other C63s will be a ond desire of collectors of the age of big V8s.
If I had one or two of the cars, I had, at early age, I could choose to be a rich man.
It's all in how you look at it. Whatever you decide you haven't lost money on the investment.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
I was going to trade my regular old 2010 C63 in or sell it, but just decided to extend my warranty another 2 years. The truth is I love my car and pretty much every time I drive it I am smiling ear to ear.

The only thing that put a frown on my face was I had a hard winter. If only I had snow tires or had gotten a beater. The few times I did drive (prob around 10 times) I got stuck in the snow 3 times.

Summer is almost here and having the windows down and being able to hear that exhaust is worth keeping it a while longer. At least by the time the extended warranty is up there should be a C63 convertible on the market.

GLWS!
Old 04-13-2014, 03:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bentley Cont GT, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG, S63,Ferrari 599, Ferrari 458
Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63
I was going to trade my regular old 2010 C63 in or sell it, but just decided to extend my warranty another 2 years. The truth is I love my car and pretty much every time I drive it I am smiling ear to ear.

The only thing that put a frown on my face was I had a hard winter. If only I had snow tires or had gotten a beater. The few times I did drive (prob around 10 times) I got stuck in the snow 3 times.

Summer is almost here and having the windows down and being able to hear that exhaust is worth keeping it a while longer. At least by the time the extended warranty is up there should be a C63 convertible on the market.

GLWS!
Hope to see you on the road. Chicago based C63 as well.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
C63
im not normally one to bump my own threads, but I did one final price drop on the black series...please see my FS link if of any interest.

thanks

rm