C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

OffLeaseOnly.com -

Old 05-02-2014, 09:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'16 528i MSport
OffLeaseOnly.com -

Hey all -

Saw this listing on Offleaseonly.com which is located in Palm Beach & Miami FL.

http://www.offleaseonly.com/used-car...X49F254108.htm

What do you think? I've seen some pretty low priced yet great cars on this site and just wondering the authenticity of it before I make a trip down there.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:29 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Jag F-Type V8
Offleaseonly cars are all auction cars. They generally have 2/3 prior owners before you get them. If you buy a car from them, which I advise against, make sure you are prepared to pay cash as they will not allow financing from any institution other than themselves. Their financing rates are apparently pretty terrible (I don't know personally, but have heard anecdotally). I think, in the long run, you'll be better off paying a few grand more, and getting a 1 owner car from somewhere else.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'16 528i MSport
Appreciate the honest feedback JMueller
Old 05-02-2014, 10:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
All Offlease cars have some sort of damage
Ive purchased three cars from their lots
The only good cars they sell are the Lexus brand which of a few i found had no accidents or body work

Last car i bought was a 2010 E550 and it went out the door for $39k, it had several issues. One of which was missing the chrome molding along one door and upon inspection of the fenders revealed it had been in a front end crash as it had mismatching fender bolts.

The car's dome light would come on every time we turned right. I tapped the door catch a few mm and fixed it.

All cars i saw had some sort of defect. All cars i saw appeared to be Hurricane Sandy Cars as the majority of them came from NYC/NJ area and most had 4wd which is useless here in FLA.

When we did the paperwork on the E550, i noticed they bought from an auction in California where the purchase price was $32K. There is no haggling price with them. Other than wash the car inside and out. There is no prep work involved in the purchase of their cars. Its as is unless covered by Manufacturers Warranty. They do sell cars that normally you would not find on a Used Dealers Lot. And the sales office is like a cattle ranch.